Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

but this wont make any sense.. even if his face is still covered. his freaking voice!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or will Ishani suddenly go deaf hearing Milan's bakbaas???πŸ˜† 

Gala Kharaab hojaega , Aur awaaz nahi niklegi! 
This makes sense.🀣
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

πŸ˜› I am fine ...😊 u throw all ur balls in the field ...who is keeping the score?πŸ˜† ...we predict every thing n r score with cvs is 70..30/...70% we get it right.   30% their twist r too funny n beyond r imaginations

sana they steal all our ideas and twist it negatively in their shows so I have stopped giving them ideas.We had ranveer's confession after 7 months of show,still we are to get ishani which looks like it will never happen😑😑 so let them play their own game
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What was the engagement game guys?? That Ishu will recognize his touch etc n Rv will feel her without touching... Now both have to recognize eachother??? Keep in mind the engagement game  +  my star with someone else in that bedroom scene... That's what this track is all about
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greetings TL,

Please don't remind me of that vinod mehra film where he has twin brother and once on a visit to different state he has a major accident and lands up in coma...and here his twin brother starts sleeping with his own wife and his twin brother's wife...πŸ˜•

Hey he was just trying to make both happy..😳🀣🀣 and they wont show such crass cheap stuff here.. she has THIS much dignity at least with her shows which she wont cross..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bedding another man thinking its her husband not knowing he has an evil twin is one of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

sana they steal all our ideas and twist it negatively in their shows so I have stopped giving them ideas.We had ranveer's confession after 7 months of show,still we are to get ishani which looks like it will never happen😑😑 so let them play their own game

Greetings NEB,,

So our hunter girl is back...😭😭 LET ME CRY...LET ME CRY😭😭
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

yes it is bhootiphholishhh but I guess RV's memory will go for real... πŸ˜†

and he'll become a gunga too..😳😳 and ichani will wonder why she in wuw with gunga ML man..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Gala Kharaab hojaega , Aur awaaz nahi niklegi! 
This makes sense.🀣

give him vicks.,.. ek minute mein theek🀣🀣🀣
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nebuna

Hahaha  I got somethings from them that I can't complain about requestπŸ˜† they gave me some good things as per requests ...my biggest problem with them has  always been RaRi track ...now I can enjoy if they keep that girl away from MATH..cvs she better not come back... Ri is my nightmare ...n during her track I did c her in my dreams🀣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
ShiRi are BOTH my nightmares. and i dil se pray BOTH never ever ever come back.. id rather see the show end all together then even ONE episode of that CC crap again...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

and he'll become a gunga too..😳😳 and ichani will wonder why she in wuw with gunga ML man..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Greetings TL,

And why i feel our loudspeaker will be back in action seeing the closeness of between ishaani and rv thinking why ishaani is getting carried away for milan..πŸ˜•