Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Now ,I think they would take banded RV to (his)their home after knowing that his family couldn't be found! So , RV might be in his mansion ! So , promo seems to be right to some extent. 

but this wont make any sense.. even if his face is still covered. his freaking voice!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or will Ishani suddenly go deaf hearing Milan's bakbaas???πŸ˜† 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Once radz is back i wont like ish romancing any patti wala rv who actually is a BDπŸ˜†*wont mind IshlanπŸ˜‰
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Now ,I think they would take banded RV to (his)their home after knowing that his family couldn't be found! So , RV might be in his mansion ! So , promo seems to be right to some extent. 

This may happen yes...
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Mallu Bhai is allowed to Love Ishu so touching willbe there but Ishu is not allowed to Love him back πŸ˜†

TL I think Rv with bandage or with disfigured face will enter the house back as he will need Manas family help if he pretend to have ML or if he really lose his memory.. Meanwhile Rv may get jealous of seeing Ishlan .. N Ishu will be shocked that she is feeling nothing towards Ranveer but is feeling many things towards the unknown guy

Greetings SANA,

Then  he will have to fake ML drama then this track will be good to watch...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Mallu Bhai is allowed to Love Ishu so touching willbe there but Ishu is not allowed to Love him back πŸ˜†

TL I think Rv with bandage or with disfigured face will enter the house back as he will need Manas family help if he pretend to have ML or if he really lose his memory.. Meanwhile Rv may get jealous of seeing Ishlan .. N Ishu will be shocked that she is feeling nothing towards Ranveer but is feeling many things towards the unknown guy

this makes sense. except one thing. his freaking voice IF its still Shakti only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or the entire family can go deaf and not be able to hear anything..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey sana πŸ€—
How are you

I am confused with this show already so I dont know what to comment πŸ˜’

hey LIF πŸ€—
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

but this wont make any sense.. even if his face is still covered. his freaking voice!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or will Ishani suddenly go deaf hearing Milan's bakbaas???πŸ˜† 

pattified thobra means the mummy returns wali patti.he wont speak but gonna give romantic vibes & release pheramones🀣
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I was thinking something like this cud happen...
But hum kitne din RV ko yun bardasht karenge...

and my blood will boil if unkowingly Ishani hugs Shakti's BD and get RV's feel... then my blood will boil...
πŸ˜†

Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

Once radz is back i wont like ish romancing any patti wala rv who actually is a BDπŸ˜†*wont mind IshlanπŸ˜‰

Ditto..πŸ˜† if they show BD for Ishveer scenes n Shadhika for Ishlan then Ishveer scenes will be dead scenes ...cvs Shakti ki he pati kar diya karnaπŸ˜† Shakti should be mummifiedπŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greetings SANA,

Then  he will have to fake ML drama then this track will be good to watch...

instead of all this why cant he get mistaken for Milan?? Ishani brings him back thinking hes Milan then starts falling for "Milan" Bhabhi devar zindabadπŸ₯³πŸ€£