Siddhant Karnick urf Rana ji!

BertieWooster thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There was this moment in the scene yesterday in G's bedroom..when RNJ walked towards RM...
The way the actor held himself, the royal gait and stance he adopted, it was a sign of an actor who was not just in total control of his craft but on top of it! 

I am not a fan of this actor. I have not known him before this show. I admit to wondering at who the smart guy was when I caught his Airtel ad but that was all! 

It took me sometime to warm up to him since I started watching the show. I was still trying to decode him and his style. But he made me want to make the effort. And with time, it has become a pleasure. To look out for his measured speech, the twitch of the lips, the glimmer in his eyes, the emotions that flit across his face like quick silver and the perfectly cultivated body language that make RNJ come alive in front of my eyes. I have not had the pleasure of knowing royalty but RNJ makes me think that it wouldn't be a bad thing if they looked, spoke and expressed themselves this way! And the credit for that goes largely to the actor.

As I see it,Siddhant is an actor who draws from the script and needs clear and precise direction. And when the script and the director back him, his performance can be a tour de force as seen in the jungle episode and the last two episodes, to name a few. A thinking actor, typical melodrama does seem to make him just a bit  uncomfortable. But well, it would make me uncomfortable to watch it even if Marlon Brando were performing. So I am fine with that!

My only gripe is with the show's editor. He keeps cutting shots right in the middle of the actor's changeover of expressions every now and then. Wish he would not do it.

Siddhant and Drashti make an absolutely gorgeous onscreen couple. His controlled perfomance and her natural exuberance complement each other very well. Of course, both of them are exceptionally good looking and that helps too.

Anyway, here's to wishing Siddhant loads of luck for his future and hope RNJ stays with us for a long, long time to come and keeps us all entertained and drooling ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by BertieWooster - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I see good chance of this post getting merged with  Sid's AT๐Ÿ˜†

There's  precision & control in his movements & the way he carries himself.
Something i've seen & admired in people who practice martial arts for long time. I love that.

Agree, the editor needs to be edited out.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
sarita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Siddhanth is awesome as ranaji
Specially in romantic scenes he looks very smart & his naughty looks to gayatriโ˜บ๏ธ
Love you sid .
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I haven't seen him before too except the airtel ad.
His expressive eyes have grown on me. The way he carries himself screams royalty. A wonderful guy!

The editor seems to have some problem with ranaji scenes. Hope they sort it out soon!. 
Edited by chennaigirl - 8 years ago
BertieWooster thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I see good chance of this post getting merged with  Sid's AT๐Ÿ˜†

There's  precision & control in his movements & the way he carries himself.
Something i've seen & admired in people who practice martial arts for long time. I love that.

Agree, the editor needs to be edited out.๐Ÿ˜†

Hey...I made a post on Drashti...and that didn't get merged...unless there is no AT for her...๐Ÿ˜•
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BertieWooster

Hey...I made a post on Drashti...and that didn't get merged...unless there is no AT for her...๐Ÿ˜•

Just pulling your leg๐Ÿ˜†

There's AT for DD
drashti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is amazing as ranaji
Keep rocking siddhant
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bert agree with you i am in love with him, Siddhant is the perfect Ranaji we would have asked for, Drashti n Siddhant is the hottest and happening jodi.
-Lehar- thumbnail
I love sid  be it on screen or off screen..he is justifying ranaji character very well
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Siddhant Karnik has been a revelation both as an actor and a person. The character of RNJi has drawn out his innate talent. He has brought class, style and chivalry to his role. Whenever I see him onscreen and offscreen,his bytes, the word "Gentleman" keeps flashing in my head. 
Small nuances bring in his personal touch,like in yesterdays episode, when RGD gets into the car , he picks up her pallu and puts it in, b4 closing the door.

His patience, persistance has landed him the perfect role which Im sure will propel him to great heights.And I also believe that having the right costar plays a major factor too, to bring out the best in you. Both Drashti and Sid on the screen together mindblowing.