Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

Splendid post! πŸ‘ yes..😳

I've always liked Sid since I saw him years back on a show aired on Sony. He caught my eye back then! And I must say, kudos to the ETR2 makers for signing him as Ranaji. They needed a controlled actor, someone who isn't your typical average daily soap hero. And Sid fits the bill perfectly πŸ‘ no doubt..πŸ˜ƒ

He indeed seems uncomfortable with moments of melodrama, you observed that well. And I can understand because melodrama isn't his style! He is a theatre artist..😊

I don't need to say anything about Drashti. She has proven herself as a performer. But gotta say that DD and Sid complement each other so well onscreen. Their styles are different and that actually works really well in ETR2.

But coming back to Sid...well I guess this is the right time for me to say that he has been my secret crush 😳  many competitors for you..πŸ˜†well, it's not a secret anymore, lol πŸ˜†

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

Splendid post! πŸ‘

I've always liked Sid since I saw him years back on a show aired on Sony. He caught my eye back then! And I must say, kudos to the ETR2 makers for signing him as Ranaji. They needed a controlled actor, someone who isn't your typical average daily soap hero. And Sid fits the bill perfectly πŸ‘

He indeed seems uncomfortable with moments of melodrama, you observed that well. And I can understand because melodrama isn't his style!

I don't need to say anything about Drashti. She has proven herself as a performer. But gotta say that DD and Sid complement each other so well onscreen. Their styles are different and that actually works really well in ETR2.

But coming back to Sid...well I guess this is the right time for me to say that he has been my secret crush 😳 well, it's not a secret anymore, lol πŸ˜†

CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
In that case, my friends are your competitors!!!
erdima31 thumbnail
I loved Sid in todays Episode...Ranaji Was in a naughty Mood and Sid potrayed it fabolous! He's a real Gentleman an sooo handsome     πŸ˜³ 😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He is the perfect Ranaji. Loving Sid with every episode. He compliments Drashti beautifully and does a fabulous job πŸ‘ <3
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simple elegant and hottest Jodie 
I love them 
A-Star thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I Completely agree with u 😳 SID is Shining As Rana JI ⭐️ I Am Loving The Show And Off course Raga   Such A Gorgeous Jodi And That Editor thing is True πŸ˜†
OmushDefo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid is absolutely perfect as Rana ji. He has a royal aura around him. He carries this role effortlessly. This role suits him. Ranaji's calssy style fits him the best. 
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Siddhant is the perfect Ranaji one would have asked for, he fits the bill to the T.  Never had i in my dream also imagined Drashti-Siddhant pairing  but must say these two together are perfect as RaGa, for me they are the most hot and happening jodi.  In love with ETR2 and RaGa.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
In that case, my friends are your competitors!!!

@Bohemian then i am your competitor coz if you have crush on him then i am in love with him.
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I started to saw ek tha raja ek thi rani just for drashti. i loved her and biggest fan of her and her acting. after three and four episode i fell this show is going to boringπŸ˜’ but only just for drashti i don't stop watch this show. but after the jungle episode i started love the show and and ranaji. i don't like crying boys but when he cry he stole my heart. o my god who cute he look when he cried.i love his face when he read love story book for gayu. i fell he is hot on jewelry scene. his expression on every scene make me fall in love with him. his eyes speak more than word. frankly speaking i am big fan of maaneet and rishbala but now i am fan of raga. i just love their eyes talk. and their hot chemistry😳. their small small cute fight.