Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Unisha123

I started to saw ek tha raja ek thi rani just for drashti. i loved her and biggest fan of her and her acting. after three and four episode i fell this show is going to boring😒 but only just for drashti i don't stop watch this show. but after the jungle episode i started love the show and and ranaji. i don't like crying boys but when he cry he stole my heart. o my god who cute he look when he cried.i love his face when he read love story book for gayu. i fell he is hot on jewelry scene. his expression on every scene make me fall in love with him. his eyes speak more than word. frankly speaking i am big fan of maaneet and rishbala but now i am fan of raga. i just love their eyes talk. and their hot chemistry😳. their small small cute fight.

Agree with you completely except that i did not find this show boring, my POV, being Drashti's die hard fan i don't miss a single episode of any of her shows no matter what the track is, me in love with DVD and now in love with SiShti.  Siddhant is superb as Ranaji.
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by Unisha123 - 8 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Agree with you completely except that i did not find this show boring, my POV, being Drashti's die hard fan i don't miss a single episode of any of her shows no matter what the track is, me in love with DVD and now in love with SiShti.  Siddhant is superb as Ranaji.

in my pov. before the jungle episode ek tha raja ek thi rani need to pick up. but i guess all dd show are became interesting after certain period of time either its ghsp or meiej and etr2.
I am also die hard fan of dd. i also don't miss single episode of dd's any show. i watched her from dmg time where i liked her more than main lead.i watch
ghsp, because of her after that i fall in love with her and maaneet. i fell no one is better then them but i proved wrong watching madhubala. and now ek tha raja ek thi rani. i fell either she has make great chemistry with every one or she is lucky enough to have such talented co-star like gc vd sk. all have such personality and good looks.