Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dristi64

Thanks for breaking your record of romantic quotes. This has to be the most unromantic reply to my question, EVER!🤣

Unless, those are codes? Or you have something to do with some guy in the mall or the local distributor of rice and sambhar dal? I can be pretty romantic, too you know??🤣

Nahi re 
Koyi nahi...
Kaash koyi hota...
😉
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

kya II aapki kuch nahi lagti??
😆
nation wants to know

II is just the "right girl" at the "right place". If I had studied commerce, gotten all the degrees she had, been in Delhi and was an Iyer, it would be ME married to the Dude now. Or better, I would've studied harder and gone to CMU and enticed him there! Sigh... such tough luck... missed him by a hair's breathe.. I almost had all the qualities, except a few😃
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Since you are  my bro I am going to let this joke pass😆
But beware, there are other feminists out there who will make your life look like the ones in the second half of the pic "dark and gloomy" permanently😆

no problem dee.

If I get food on time and have internet acess for my gadgets I can stay like that for ever,

SushSathisha thumbnail
sorry had missed an update on pg 112
have update the index properly now!
Thank you so much putti!

uff at last came back to dorm...
children's day celebration.. though late it was fun...
my last children's day feels [:'(]
Last as its my 12th and i am turning 18 in a week so!!! 😃
btw hows cosy thread going on have not been able to catch on the convo's here due to study pressures..
going to be the same for 6 more months and then a little break!!!
12th sucks big time but i don't wanna grow up!!!
any way god not have fun!
dristi64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Dristi - bache aayenge... Tumhara nalayak hi hai kya kahani mein??? 

II is pagal. Bechari stuck. Main uska kuch nahi kar sakti... Bas sympathise kar sakti hoon. 
Vibhu - No sharing 

II not stuck! II BLESSED!!
Do you know how difficult it is to find a guy who likes to read?? VERY! Trust me, I know. And that is the cause of my single status😆
Give me a Dude and that too with all his other qualities? I'm game. Can do without the wealth and even compromise on looks. Par 'reading habit'? No way!
dristi64 thumbnail

Now you are talking👏
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

II is just the "right girl" at the "right place". If I had studied commerce, gotten all the degrees she had, been in Delhi and was an Iyer, it would be ME married to the Dude now. Or better, I would've studied harder and gone to CMU and enticed him there! Sigh... such tough luck... missed him by a hair's breathe.. I almost had all the qualities, except a few😃

🤣

I cant take it!

Ashu doing Dude's choup and now II's.

They are like babies to me, although i love II more.
Maine soch liya hai
i will be doing a protest march at india gate!
no matter if am the only participant (this has high chance to occur)

tauba tauba!
Sam's MIL is alive, usko bol lo kuch bhi...i wont mind in any janam!

dristi64 thumbnail
SUSHMA

All the best! Growing up sucks! But you'll love it, too. Have fun!
Take care😊 

VIKAS

You really remind me of some of the characters of Big Bang Theory. You must be a genius, too at your own game.

Looks like I've spammed enough for an entire month.😆
Par No Nisha😒
Hope her Monday goes well.
Good day/night people🤗
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Norway is sexy

Almost 6 AM she stepped out of the shower, draped in yet another kaftan, she was summoned for the
rituals, he was too, he was in the dining area on his laptop and his headphones

He had taken the girls downstairs for fireworks

"the younger one is terrified of big sounds please shut her ears" II had instructed him

"He is very caring" Lakshmi supplied

II smiled conspiratorially... their private joke about how much he loved kids

Amma requested him to stand by his wife as she was given her new set of clothes

She got too many sarees, she chuckled, she picked Amma Appa's choice, a dark pink, almost ripe strawberry color, Kanjeevaram from Sundari Silks
Janaki Athai had bought it... it was all one color with gold veena, tabla and sitar motifs all over... stunning was the word for it
The blouse was a rich gold, skimpy, but not too skimpy, II insisted he be told to wear a veshti, to get her revenge for the til oil episode

Amma suggested it to him II was getting the hang of it, she knew if Appa said R&B wont agree
He wore the new veshti.. looked like a Punjabi dude in a veshti...

II pestered him to shave... he gave in when she nagged enough

She stood guard at the bathroom door until he was done, got rewarded with a kiss,
she stayed in his arms until Amma peeked through the door and stepped back startled

"Umm... ready aa?"

"Shittt" II whispered on dude's neck, pulling away

"sorry" Amma whispered chuckling

They walked out of the bedroom together, looking gorgeous.
They bowed together at the shrine, II demanded she was given money Amma gave her Rs.1001 also

Brinda thought it was funny... she shut her mouth with her hand and giggled

"Chithi paathukko di, (look at her)topper, she works in a big company, yet she takes money from Amma" Lakshmi gave her daughter a dose

Brinda was approaching her teen years hence Lakshmi was beginning to face some behavior issues, with money and wanting "things" all the time

"Why are u scolding her ka?" II defended the young girl

"Looti taangala... Delhi is so expensive she wants jeans, bermudas, capris... every week, school has uniform... she wants to cut her hair now, paathukko di chithi, tala mudi
neelama, mooku kuthindu" (chithi has LONG hair and she has her nose pierced)Lakshmi drilled more sense into her daughter

"Amma chithi jeans potukara" (chithi wears jeans) Brinda argued

"Achieve like her onakkum vaangi taren" (I will buy for u) Lakshmi passed on Iyer wisdom

"Nee olliya irukke, onakku edu potaalum nanna irukkum" (U are skinny u can wear anything) Athai spoke kindly

"Not so olli anymore Athai" II mumbled shyly

"Tappu tappu apdi solla koodadu, kozhandai, temba porakkanum di" (dont say that, let the baby be healthy) she choked up

II sat down by her and rubbed her shoulders

"Veedu poora manusha, aana swaya nenanve illame epdi toongara paathukko" (the house is filled with people and he lays there unconscious) she spoke of her older brother

"Amma solluva, avar vayathla irukara podu, weight ey podalle" (My Mom, II's Dadi would say when she carried Periappa she never put on much weight)

"Athai... please dont cry" II's eyes glistened

She went in to wear her saree, they took blessings from everyone, Periappa first, Ranjan next, then Amma Appa, Athai and Athimber.
Ranjan fished his wallet out and placed a stack of bills on II's hands, to the complete shock of Lakshmi's Dad... there was no Rs100 bills in the stack
II refused to accept it...

"Na jee na betaji, ashirwad khaali haath nahi dete, gudiya"

He was a worldly wise man, that managed a Rs.8000 crore enterprise, but placed a lot of faith in old fashioned values

He folded II's fingers on the wad...

"Kuch laaya nahi aapke liye" he said guiltily

"U shudnt give her gifts" Appa admonished

"Mt Iyer if I dont give my children gifts, then what use is my money?" Ranjan spoke bluntly

"Umm... teach them values... she spends a lot, teach her to save" Appa said boldly

"Thanks PA" II scolded her Appa

"Bachane ki koi lode nahi hai Mr Iyer, she is a Bhalla... she shud only spend" Ranjan said

Appa "Hmmpphed"

"Keduthu kutti chavara aaka pora" (They are goingt o spoil u) Appa spoke to his daughter

"I promise I will be good pa" II begged

Athai laughed...
Ranjan gave the lil girls Rs.1001 each... Venkat was thrilled... his father in law? not so much

Appa and Venkat were helping the nurse disrobe Periappa for his shower, II had bought him an expensive hand tailored shirt from Paris

II fed him a sweet she had made at MM
Amma readied breakfast with Athai's assistance

Ranjan got ready, Amma gave him the medicinal paste and the first bite of sweet

He sat down to read the newspaper... his son walked over and wished him quietly  "happy Diwali"

He looked up stunned... "Thank you, thankyou, jeete reh beta" he said and looked from the corner
of his eyes with pride hoping Venkat, or Lakshmi's Dad or Mr Iyer were watching

They WERE
His face bloomed like a rose...

II heard a knock on the door... she went to get it after handing amma the grated cocnut for chutney

"Do u remember?" he asked

"No?" II smiled curious

"Ulla varalama?" (Can I come in?) he asked

"Not unless u tell me who u are" II smiled

"U dont remember" he asked pushing her gently and making his way in

"Amma..." II shouted

R&B looked up from his laptop

A guy... umm.. not as tall as him.. but with neatly combed Deepavali oiled hair, and vibhuti and glasses, wearing a
silk veshti and a sky blue shirt stood smiling at his wife in a mocking way

Amma peeked "Ishita edukku dee kathare?" (Why are u screaming)

"WHO IS THIS MA?" II demanded

"Ishita... its Abhishek, Venugopal Anna's son" Amma said frustrated (Venugopalan was Amma's Jeejaji's (Amma's sister is Abhishek's chachi)
brother from Mumbai) "Va va va... happy deepavali" Amma greetd him

Janaki Athai peeked and smiled...

Janaki Athai's husband peeked and went back to Sun TV's diwali program

"ABHI?" II shouted again "U ARE HEREEE? U LIAR... U said u were going to be in Norway or someplace sexy like that" II squealed

"Abhi" nodded smugly

"POI sonneya da?" (Did u lie to me?) II smacked him

He nodded...

He did a "lame" gesture from childhood? R&B wondered to denote "now" ermm... "Abhi"

II giggled

II did a "II" for her name in sign language, and the bloke did a "now"

They laughed soundlessly at that childhood ritual

R&B pulled his earphones off... and looked on expressionlessly... NORWAY is sexy? huh?😡😈