SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 99

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
PUTTI

I just saw your post. I can't get out of dreamland. It's like II and RB are whirring around in my head. These interactions cannot be reviewed! My estrogen and oxytocin levels kind of shoot up and I stay in my own tripLOL

May be I'll try my hand at reviewing an update that doesn't have sooo many underlying currents.Wink

Hope you are enjoying your Sanskari Bond movieROFL
Originally posted by dristi64

PUTTI

I just saw your post. I can't get out of dreamland. It's like II and RB are whirring around in my head. These interactions cannot be reviewed! My estrogen and oxytocin levels kind of shoot up and I stay in my own tripLOL

May be I'll try my hand at reviewing an update that doesn't have sooo many underlying currents.Wink

Hope you are enjoying your Sanskari Bond movieROFL

Thanks Drishti!!
It's Saturday morning so I think Nisha is having her beauty sleep
And there was post that now that sensor board has started sanskari way so Imran Hashmi has gone job less Embarrassed Wink
Yea I saw Emraan Hashmi's employment status prediction, too! We Indians can be really funnyLOL
Thanks for the heads up on Nisha. Will come back later then.
the closed door to II reminded of Alibaba's cave She stepped in with trepidation and the magical door closed behind her

This reminded of my favourite story alibaba n chaalis chor Big smile

Heart
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

the closed door to II reminded of Alibaba's cave She stepped in with trepidation and the magical door closed behind her

Heart
Here one chor is equal to 16k chors...
LOL
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Heart

Here one chor is equal to 16k chors...
LOL

Point Clap

He is that chor who has taken many hearts at a time, married unmarried teenagers moms and kamakshi athai too LOL
"Oh! a lil while"Embarrassed

When he approached her, it always felt like he was radiating heat... warm and scented like his aftershave
He characteristically pulled the Beats earplug from his left ear first

A MAN WHO DOESNT SHAVE WEARS AFTERSHAVE
SEE HOW HE IS TRICKING YOU
I KNOW HE IS
BUT I DONT CARE

Her heart thudded painfully trying to get out of her body

PLEASE KONJA NERAM PLEASE
I PROMISE I WILL LET U OUT PLEASE STAY INSIDE
She begged to her heart

Athai had pinned strings of jasmine and braided her hair as the mehandi artists worked on her arms and hands

"I got mehandi" she waved

He didnt say anything just peered at the designs as he moved her arms around for better view

"U came back here?" she asked pained

AYYO!!!
MOTOR MOUTH
U CANNOT SHUT UP LIKE EVER?

"Why not?" he asked humorlessly, gritting his jaw

"Like I was going to let your Appa consume your attention"

"I thought this was my house too" he whispered challenging her

"Really? Mujhe to laga tum Paris ke siway kahin aur ko apna ghar nahi maante,, Appa will be thrilled to know ki D II bhi tumhara hi ghar hai" she lashed
They were whispering
The house was full, they couldnt have a full blown war

"Did u need anything?" he asked

"Why cant I come to this room, this room is MINE... I dont need a reason to come here, yaha ki har cheez meri hai
Unlike you I Like to claim STUFF, not like LOOOVE to claim stuff, tumhare permission ki zaroorat nahi" she whispered

And exhaled... letting a long breath out.. Nivi kicked thanking her

"What are you looking at?" she ordered

"Is there more?" he mocked

They were too, too close, yet not touching

"I was talking to Lakshmi ka" she explained about last night

He thought she was lying

He clenched his jaw again

"Amma said u only ate two idlis for breakfast" she accused, hurt

"I wasnt hungry" he hissed

"I know u dont care for Iyer food, that lil detail we both forgot in our rush to tie the knot" she hissedCry

"Dont start II" he warnedAngry

"THAT and the fact that, u have to come stay over for pesky things like Deepavali" Cryshe assumed he was angry because he hated his D II stay

"II" he warned

"Oh! no.. I am not picking a fight, I am having a great time, (wouldnt want to ruin my time with my family)" she spat at him

He took another step closer, she raised her arms, he pinned them to the door holding her near her armpits, the only spot where there was no henna

"Stop it!!" she ordered, her breath knocked out

Nivi, rolled on her side? or scooted, allowing her Daddy to place himself on her Amma

He bend down and pulled her shawl with his teeth, dragging, she felt his breath on her bare chest skin covered by the two scraps of triangle

He pulled down her pallu covering her right curve.. his mouth open and moist, as she buckled on him

She was aroused, he could see it, he gently stroked her tip with the tip of his nose, back and forth and
 back and forth, his skin scraping the fabric, his breath warming her mound

She moaned, and begged, her head lashing on the door, afraid she was going to lose it right there on the door

He sealed her agony with a kiss, long hard, punishing, letting go of her left arm, cupping her curve with it,
Caressing flowers-Check
Caressing nose ring-- check
Sucking in nose ring--check
Caressing neck-- check
she leaned on his chest when he was done,
her lipstick was all gone, whatever was left got smeared on his peach colored formal shirt

He continued to move on her, unabashedly showing off his arousal

They exhaled and sighed and exhaled

He bend down picked up her shawl, PULLED the tiny triangle over her exposed unsatitated  moist curve, gently,
covered it again with the pallu and wrapped the shawl around her, aching hungry body

And tucked his hands into his pockets languidly and stepped back to view his bundling skills

Konja Neram Konja Neram
Konji pesa koodada
Anda neram Andi Neram
Anbu tooral podaada
Konjum neram Konjum neram ellai meera koodadha..aa
intha neram inba neram innum konjam neelladha...

(Oh! for a lil while; Oh! for a lil while
Wont you flirt with me
Oh! that time, the sunset time
Let there be shower of passion

Oh! for a while; Oh! for a while
Lets cross the limits
The time now is pleasure time; let it extend a while)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akka fed Shubhang in Amma Appa's room, baldie stopped and looked at her through peripheral vision and leaped,
she tried to pick him up and gently cuddle but with henna she could only smother him on the bed

Her body still sore from husband's onslaught

"WHERE were u?" Akka asked

"HERE only" II lied

Her face was flushed and lips swollen

"Engey di avan?" (where is he?)

"I dont know he went to work this morning, not sure if he is back yet, I was asleep in this room" II gently hinted at the lovers tiff they were having

"LOVELY saree" Akka felt it with a yearning, as II played with baldie on the bed

"SAREE romba lovely, blouse paakreya?" (do u want to see the blouse?)

"Remove this edge of the shawl" II instructed Akka

Akka burst out laughing..

"SEEE" "Sam oda velai idu" (Sam's handiwork) ALL MY SAREES, the ones she gifted  the blouses
ARE ALL like BRAS, that too not a maidenform chaste bra, but a Playboy bra" II ranted aloud

"You picked a wrong saree to wear in your maayka" Akka mocked smacking her, wrapping her up again

"So Sam was right in giving me bra blouses?" II accused

"Meri burayi? Aur kitni HIMMAT se" Sam entered with Lasya

Lasya glared at her... "Look at you shameless woman, with henna and flowers and a orange saree, just right to entice MY man"
She wore  honey coffee cords and a honey colored sequinned pouffy blouse and matching honey leather boots... KNEE LENGTH BOOTS

"Tevaya di onakku? KNEE LENGTH BOOTS?" (Do u really need that?) II squished Lasya as she moaned
"Sam she looks sooo adorable" II complained

"Chinta mat karo 5 mahiney mein u can dress ur toy" Sam winked at Akka

"Its a boy" II cried

"Whatever" Sam rolled her eyes, as if her brother was God and bro's prediction was right

II walked over to Sam and leaned, Lasya turned away with "Mmm" "No"

"She has learned NO?" vandu squealed

"Do log hain isko yeh word sikha sakte hain, ya pati ya bhai" Sam cursed

Sam sat on Amma's bed

R&B walked in to hand Sam her keys, Tan had sent him  computer gadget a startup idea one of Tan's friends wanted vetted by R&B
Since she carried the baby and baby's bag she left it in the car

And asked R&B to go get it

Vandu noticed...

II's citrine jhumka, had dislodged and it now hung from R&B's peach shirt

II tried not to look at him so she pretended to put away Appa's clothes from presswala in Amma's Godrej WITH HENNA IN BOTH HANDS

Sam and Vandu were looking at him

"Ishita did u wear ur jhumkas last night?" Vandu asked innocently

"Nooo I wore it in the afternoon" II explained without looking

"Ille edukku kettenna, ur husband's shirt seems to have grown a jhumka exactly like that" Vandu and Sam laughed like they were watching Comedy Central

R&B gently peeled her jhumka off his pocket, dangled it for II, she grabbed it he turned and picked up Lasya and walked away

As Lasya gave her a "See despite the whole Iyer girl shtick/routine you have going on there, he still CHOSE ME"

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Oh..
..he has to play with his fav toy ...mess with her and she has to provoke the already jealous dude and ofcourse she has to provide entertainment to others. Dude is unflusteredWink did his job and walked away with another of his fav girl.

Oops lakshmi akka finished her ribbing and now it's other two major people to rag herLOL