Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Prathima  how was the ride to and back or WFH?
moonwearer thumbnail
Suriya what are you doing in the Thanksgiving break? Is your lil one better now?
moonwearer thumbnail
Sonal how was the festival today?
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Sonal how was the festival today?

Today??
moonwearer thumbnail
You mentioned to Putti it was a holiday so i thought it was a festival holiday.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMGGG!!! these are sooo GORGEOUSSS!!! My Dil...is swelling in HAPPINESS just by seeing this...😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️   The first pic...❤️
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Dude with kids

Hayeee Rabbaaa..Bachle Mainuuu...These are SO SO SO...CUTE, GORGEOUS,BEAUTIFUL,STUNNING & So much moreee! JUST IMAGINING OUR RnB😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Innocence & "Crime"

Appa and Athai came to pick Periappa up, Ranjan offered to go with them, he had arranged for a van where Periappa could lay down, he sent Mahavir and Tejpal another help
II was distraught she stayed up in the sun room
She was used to seeing him in the morning and after work everyday

She made coffee for Appa and Athai and went up with a "Just a minute" and didnt go down

"Is she OK?" "What happened" Appa pestered R&B

"A little upset I believe" he said

"She wanted him to stay for a week I let him be here for a month?"

"I guess she is not counting" responded a ticked of R&B

Appa caught that and glared at him

The men checked each other out in a confrontational way
Appa thought  "Ivanoda rendu naal epdi poha porado" (wonder how I am going to hold myself back from punching him the two days)

"If it werent for her I wouldnt even be talking to you" R&B thought

Athai returned from Periappa's room

"Room perisa kottai madiri irukku, veede, edo aranmanai madiri irukku" (Periappa's room is huge, the house looks like a palace)

She turned to R&B and said "biggg" he smiled gently, nodding

He stood up politely so Athai could sit by Mr Iyer

Appa wanted to go up and pacify his daughter, he was afraid his SIL would lock him up in a dungeon and pretend to the world he never came

He gazed at the balcony longingly to catch a glimpse of his kozhandai

II packed for DII quietly... taking breaks and staring out her bougainvillea balcony

He returned and watched her deal with pain and solitude

Amma had called to tell her she had made badam halwa, gulab jamun and balushahi at home, with Athai's help balushahi was her fave, mostest... fave actually
She wondered if Amma was done with her text book writing. What an amazing lady, juggling, home, career and authoring

Amma wouldnt tell her what Appa and her had bought for II for Deepavali, Akka got a grand saree too she said

They struggled to buy dude clothes, he was always in cargos and a tee, Banana Republic or J Crew did not deliver in India
she tried getting in touch with a couple of Desi batchmates in Atlanta to have them ship it to India (reimbursed ofcourse)
But they were all "too busy" to do it

And finally on calling J Crew she discovered they now ship to India, she picked out some clothes online and had them ship to D II
Appa transferred the money over to her Account

she hadnt bought anything for Amma and Appa this year

It was too late to buy now

She went down to check on Ranjan

"Amma said we can go anytime after 6, aap chal paayenge tab?" she asked politely

"Zaroor puttar" he smiled looking up from his monitor

She lingered... he invited her in

He took his glasses off as she sat down on the office sofa

He sat across from her

"You can bring him back" he said

She nodded with tear filled eyes

"Aise insaano ki kami zyada mehsoos hoti hai, he never harmed anybody" Ranjan said choking up

II sobbed weakly

"He is a noble soul betaji" Ranjan smiled wiping his tears

"I was getting used to him being here" II explained

"Ofcourse"  "warna is ghar mein sannata hai" he sighed

"Where is R&B?" he asked

"Upstairs working and listening to music" she smiled disarmingly

"Bas!!" Ranjan chuckled

She got up and smiled and left him, went up to her husband's room

"Can u go after 6?" she asked

He reached out and offered his hand, she sprinted up cryin

"I am thinking of going to Nalli in South Ex I never bought him anything for Deepavali" "I tried to give him the sweet, he only ate little"

He nodded agreeably

He held her close

They had spent Saturday evening rushing from one place to another handing out Diwali gifts to key friends
They were unable to go to Chachu's they would tonight or tomorrow

By the time they were done with the 9 of the 17 people Ranjan had assigned for them II was exhausted

She canceled Chef night for Sat evening, and had Mahavir just make them ghar ka khana

and went to be around midnight...
He left her alone, as she was knocked out

"when did u come to bed?" she asked

"I didnt" he chuckled

She sat up horrified

"apdeena?" "Nee toongave illeya?" (U didnt sleep at all?)

"I woke at 2PM yesterday (Saturday)" he chuckled "remember?"

He gently fondled her curves, she arched letting him roam free

They kissed

"Lets go to bed" he whispered, picking her up "U better watch out" she whispered, he looked curiously

"I am afraid all this heavy lifting might cause you to grow abs and pecs" she teased, he burst out laughing..

He extracted a erotic revenge for every word, and watched her writhe... with satisfaction

Around 3ish she went to South Ex and he took a nap.., after that went to paattu class, she knew Amma would troll her otherwise

When they got to D II from Chachu's house, it was almost 9 PM

Amma and Athai rotated the plate of red dye with a lit lamp in the center, Amma urged her to sing... she refused,
Amma and Athai sang the Iyer "blessing/greeting" hymn Gauri Kalyanam
And teekas were done, II wore a navy and red printed silk saree with ruby jhumkas and nose ring, he wore khakhi cargo pants and a fire red cotton check shirt
Appa had played nadaswaram, the house smelled like cardamom, and cooking camphor, and oil, a big ball of jasmine waited on the dining table to be cut and worn🥳

Bags and bags of clothes bearing names like Nalli and Kumaran and RMKV lay heaped in front of the shrine

Lakshmi's husband Venkat gawked, Lakshmi peeked from the kitchen

"happy deepavali" she said warmly

Lakshmi's 9 year old and 7 year old, Brinda, Vasudha... "Ishita Chithi, keezha polama" (lets go down to do fire works) they begged holding her hand😳

Appa and R&B packed their six shooters and rifles like  a pair of ole Wild West Cowboys... ready to mete out vigilante justice.🤣

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

You mentioned to Putti it was a holiday so i thought it was a festival holiday.

Aree it's a festival of Bihari's Chat Pooja thee biggest festival and as u all know how bid hearted delhi govt. is they declared it as a holiday !
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Putti
Kya aish hai tumhari, u are quite the business traveler arent you

I dont know of ANYONE so young that flies in and out of a city all in one day for a biz meeting

More power to you
I am so proud of you. Good job!!

VIBHUUU WHERE WERE YOU? I AM SO HAPPY U LOVED THE TAN HUMOR
Nobody else noticed it. I was grief stricken actually. I laughed when I read the part after posting
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Shilpa: I dont know yaar I am not able to say "karma" anymore. There is NO karma in a child losing a parent at a young age, (Orangen, Pritee and Sudhi will agree with me wholeheartedly) there is NO karma in a parent losing a child (Mrs Yadav will agree with me)

That word is Hinduism's cruel and punishing way of heaping more misery on the  already grieving by saying "Ofcourse!! YOU deserved  every bit of it, you bitch"

As if losing a loved one was not enough already?😲

I am sorry I dont agree😭
I "would have" until recently, but not anymore

Its fun to say it when we are not the one that have been  punished by it.

Salman roams free, Sridevi seems happy and Boney does too after cheating on his cancer stricken wife😡 Where is your karma yaar?

Joe Biden lost his wife and child in his 40s and in his 70s has lost another son, Bo.
Hindus smugly dismiss it all by saying "karma"😡

I am a Christian for all such purposes I am sorry
Christianity believes God loves everyone equally and wont punish anyone, especially innocent children

Hinduism is brutal😡 if some of us were true followers we would have died of self pity, they leave you with no choice