Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all
Putti howz Delhi? If you find time apne liye R&B doond lo😊

After reading the update I just felt so bad for Ranjan...and again reiterated fact life is complicated...things happen...we may term it as karma fate naseeb...but I feel you reap the benefits of whatever good you have done and pay for the wrongs you have done...the price may be small or big.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Ok it's out of context...but any of u watched Siya ke Raam on SP yesterday.😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Sonal ...yummy pictures...guess you have a lot of time in your hands and Arishka and Vedika are not troubling you enough😉😆
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Ok it's out of context...but any of u watched Siya ke Raam on SP yesterday.😊

I saw it!
It was different
treatment is also different from usual all goody goody Ramayan
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Sonal ...yummy pictures...guess you have a lot of time in your hands and Arishka and Vedika are not troubling you enough😉😆

I hope so someday it will happen. But u see school reopened on Monday only after a week and then again Tuesday off ( due to Chaat Pooja) so I had some free time in morning as they were sleeping. And then this place is also so irresistible that I take time out 😉
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shilpa
There were some Dudes in Delhi office but comparing to our Dude is not possible... 
No time to see any places Shilpa.. My presentation completed around 1:15.. Then lunch by 2:30... Met two ex-teamtes who are in Delhi office now and left to airport around 4... My flight is at 6:20 PM...
Fully tired as I got up around 3 am in morning... Planning to sleep 2 hours in flight...

I could have come yesterday but plan was finalized around 3 pm yesterday... So didn't take late night flight yesterday...

This my third visit to Delhi.. So have seen some places in previous visits...

Sonal

Next time I will plan to stay for 2 days...
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!!!
Whatsup People😃

now am up to date with SoSy!
talking about this thread

"I dont want a girl" she cried "I want someone bald and drooling" she said passionately
"Tan is almost 40" "sorry" he chuckled

🤣 🤣 Tan ka itna majak banate hain sab 😆
One Epic joke cracked by Dude!! 👏😆

"Amma the baby kicked" II gushed

"Pottum po, romba sandosham" (very nice, very happy) Amma choked up

When II told her Amma about her pregnancy she reacted in a similar way.. imagining her lil master with another lil baby would be so calming for her. Mrs. Iyer took a leap of faith by agreeing them to get married and its fruitful❤️

"GA ROSEEE Uncle R, U are like Shubhang... he licks Amma" he shook his head disgusted

"My sister is slobbery" Nandu didnt want to be left behind

YOUR SISTER IS EVIL
SHE WANTS MY HUSBAND

🤣
Lasya the Ultimate swagger...Uncle R is mine!!

"I asked her if she wants to join Argent" R&B muttered growling, unable to hide the subtle jealousy

"Aaahhh! To yeh baat hai, pati ka offer nahi liya Jeeje ka le liya?" Tan laughed

☺️ green color on them is mine's favourite 

"Yaad aa gaya ghar" she gently kneaded his stiff back and neck

"Aur biwi" he said, she laughed into his tee, hearing his chaste Hindi

Wifey wifey II 😉 Poker is Sautan😛

She is getting better and better in jataofy haq...and its extremely adorable! just like her SUNO to him in paris

He sent a half smile

"None of my biz?"😭

"hers" I think(None of HERS he meant)☺️

Her heart skipped a beat...

Sometimes, she was "OK" with his introverted attitude, it sent her heart rate soaring...

blown away with this I bet RnB can only be eklauta piece! he is just ❤️

the interest level SoSy builds up is similar to Magnetic hills of ladakh, you'll kept getting pulled towards it. ❤️

P.S : am loving how Nivi is reacting 😳 so so cute to mention her in between of 'their' moments😳 Nisha you are always great in representing kids' thoughts! giving them apt. voice 👏

P.P.S. : Foochar updates were KILLERRR☺️ 

Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail

Yesterday i met with a friend, whose cousins live in Chennai, while talking she mentioned she knows Tamil through them, as they make her learn few words with meanings.

so i urged her to share those words with me, stating that i know tamil too🤣
She only knew
Kanna
Podi
how to say I love you
Illey
and 2-3 words more.

and i asked her do you know
whats Di in PO Di, Whats Da
Kozhandai?
Who they call Anna, Akka, etc. (We even argued who is Mama, according to her Mama is husband, and i was remembering Bala addresses Mama to Mr. iyer, so i said FIL is Mama)
Peedai?
Seekram?
Veshamakaran?
She didnt knew any of these.

and i was telling her about golu, kashi yatra, marriage rituals all as an over excited person😆

She is still in shock🤔
even asked me to interact with her cousins😆then i have to told her itni bhi Tamil nahi aati😛

Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Jothy well done...you have an advantage

we Iyers call our mother's brother as Mama...Sister's husband is Athimber Athai's husband is also Athimber...Sons in law Maapillai calls Maamanar as Mama  and Mother in law as Mami...the girl however calls her in laws Appa and Amma and Naathanar as Akka and her husband as Athimber Brother in law as Anna and his wife as Manni...

SparkleV thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Jothy well done...you have an advantage

we Iyers call our mother's brother as Mama...Sister's husband is Athimber Athai's husband is also Athimber...Sons in law Maapillai calls Maamanar as Mama and Mother in law as Mami...the girl however calls her in laws Appa and Amma and Naathanar as Akka and her husband as Athimber Brother in law as Anna and his wife as Manni...

Ayyooo 😆

So husband cannot be adressed as Mama..
right?