SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
So so sweet Nisha!
It's amazing how u know everything bout everything be it festivals or sweets
Or places or customs or people it's amazing !!
I hope she don't go to that Ranjan nd dude track again to ruin Diwali nd make dude upset
So periappa is also being taken back.
And II ur Fil can even buy that shop so as dude say
Quit thinking!!
Originally posted by putti77

Nisha

I am in your Delhi😊..
Planning to meet Dude n II...πŸ˜‰

They will be busy in Diwali .. I m free πŸ˜‰
Tick tock tick tock - Diwali damaka! Iyer Sr vs Bhalla Jr πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

They will be busy in Diwali .. I m free πŸ˜‰
πŸ€—

, the reticent husband and the judicious repentant dad

Here the forthcoming dad becomes the repentant and husband remains oblivious to his reticence and the new lady of the house is as mourning as ever to seek peace for them who are deep down in the memories of the past that has made the quite even more quieter and the lonely lonelier in the due course of time. πŸ‘
II witnessing the pain of the two people in the house and wanting to do something about it but being helpless 
The same thing that thugs the hearts of the father and the son in the same way but the rope has too many nots and hence the tin can strong phone is unable to carry the message across.
The feelings are all getting lots in the nots.
Nobody has the time to detangle them 

As raheem says...raheeman daga prem ka na thodo chatkai...thoote thi phir na Jude...Jude gant pad jaye.

Somethings won't be the same but I see somebody making It better
Glad II is the fire she is...when delhi rains and makes people shiver she is the bon fire that dude lit without knowing the warmth would spread in the entire house.

Appa doesn't know ranjan will come...now I wonder what's the scene going to be.
The man that appa is...he won't mind.
Amma will be the welcoming one.

And loved the happiness that ranjan felt because if being accepted.
Made me happy like its my birthday
May the 100'sof lamps of diwali add to the fire that II is and light up MM with some happy moments and provide a warm blanket of care and acceptance to both the father and the son.
The way II cared for dude and calmed h down with 100's of finger kangis last night and the way she calmed dad down with the few words she said.
She made the best use of her words and actions.
And I am somehow really proud of her today.

Need not be a serial bahu having huge heart changing conversations and making peace.
Can just be a dear friend and do her little bit in her limits and within her boundaries and make some difference if not bring an instant change.

Boond boond see Hi sagar barta hai.

Have a great day/night tadaaa
That was touching!
All the wealth in the world, a son that could make  you proud, daughters whose affection can make you feel like a king that has been crowned many times over. A woman he misses everyday of his life!

All there for Ranjan but just of out grasp. He can see it, touch and enjoy all the trappings but the warmth of real relationships is out of his reach. 

Then there is II who goes at all relationships around her with a lot of heart and at a jacksaw with the one she loves most! WOMEN are difficult and being one gives me the right to say so πŸ˜ƒ 

NISHA that was a very well written update - all the tension strewn on the surface but never mentioned, the thread that binds them all there but not present; Connects and rips all at once...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love to all you guys here..
Putti have a great trip to Delhi - i miss the girls i used to gape at while waiting and people watching every girl dresses like a model!
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

That was touching!
All the wealth in the world, a son that could make  you proud, daughters whose affection can make you feel like a king that has been crowned many times over. A woman he misses everyday of his life!

All there for Ranjan but just of out grasp. He can see it, touch and enjoy all the trappings but the warmth of real relationships is out of his reach. 

Then there is II who goes at all relationships around her with a lot of heart and at a jacksaw with the one she loves most! WOMEN are difficult and being one gives me the right to say so πŸ˜ƒ 

NISHA that was a very well written update - all the tension strewn on the surface but never mentioned, the thread that binds them all there but not present; Connects and rips all at once...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love to all you guys here..
Putti have a great trip to Delhi - i miss the girls i used to gape at while waiting and people watching every girl dresses like a model!

Thanks Asma

I AM SO GLAD YOU LOVED IT

This happens to be one of my favorite parts also
Isnt that the truth, he sees the family, senses the warmth, but it isnt there for real😭
The "he" applies to both Ranjan and R&B

II is the most fortunate, yet the most unfortunate, she holds on to two troubled souls on a daily basis... she feels for both... and yearns for both.
Amma had it easy in a certain sense, she owed Periappa care and compassion

II can dole out gobs of it... par in dono ko nahi chahiye😭