SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 31

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
This man who has no care in the world sits there answering questions like a child is stuck upon to do homework when he wants his playtime; but the moment he hears of his fav story while doing his homework or his favorite topic is broached then his face lits up: the same is with dude he is bored answering those questions but the moment his fav person is asked upon his face lits up with that glint and admiration and love in his eyes Embarrassed

There the woman sits admiring the man in her life and noticing every inch of him when he is onscreen, how many girls are lucky enough to have to admire upon their husbands on television giving interviews I find it very sexy when she has the chance to do so and also to hear him Answer questions on their married life in a public forum coz personally he would never answer questions like "are you happy with me?"

And then him saying it's none of her business to know when we kissed or met, like him saying it's our moment to savor and to cherish forever it's not a matter of public records
Heart
Thanks for another update nisha...makes atleast the day more brighter and cheerful...the weather is being a major dampener...I just wish this gloomy weather to pass and sun shine brightly.
The antics of our lovely couple...their fights...romance...the little angels presence being felt for the first time...and not to forget the three people residing in her head and the chaotic thoughts of hers and both the families are thoroughly keep us entertained. Am so happy to have SOSY and all the people here in my life.Smile

Originally posted by shidin0117

Thanks for another update nisha...makes atleast the day more brighter and cheerful...the weather is being a major dampener...I just wish this gloomy weather to pass and sun shine brightly.
The antics of our lovely couple...their fights...romance...the little angels presence being felt for the first time...and not to forget the three people residing in her head and the chaotic thoughts of hers and both the families are thoroughly keep us entertained. Am so happy to have SOSY and all the people here in my life.Smile
<div></div>

I agree with the part that one update here just brightens up any of your gloomy moments or days. Like this place keeps me going and I look forward to it day through to night...Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 6 years ago
Wonderful update!!
ClapClap
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Originally posted by shidin0117

<div></div>

I agree with the part that one update here just brightens up any of your gloomy moments or days. Like this place keeps me going and I look forward to it day through to night...

So true!!
How we waits for update by refreshing again nd again
And smile always after an update it respect of the surroundings
We r addicted
Beautiful update nisha I loved the way he gave tat interview 
Beautiful update these 2 are so cute Clap
Smile Tongue Thumbs Up
Edited by tiachh - 6 years ago
He is so adorable and confident in everything he does whether it is business, or love
The way he gave answers was great. Just speaking wht was needed to the point and that smile and glint on her mention was to die for!!
II must be proud of her as we all r
Arghhh kya ye sach mein fantasy fiction hai Cry
I so want it to be true Sleepy