Saurabh Pandey to play Lord Krishna in SPK...updated

Posted: 8 years ago
Himanshu soni who portrayed Buddha and now  seen as Lord Shiva in Neeli Chatri wale is finalised to play  Krishnaji in SPK..

Extract of his interview on SPK in Times of india..

"On the work front ,Himanshu has been finalised to essay Lord krishna in suryaputrakarn.. This is the fourth Divine character that i will play on screen..It feels as if i am born to play God..I was thrilled when i was offered Krishna..What's interesting is that i'm playing a modern Shivaye and a traditional Krishna."...

Himanshu has  earlier played Lord Vishnu in Ramayan...
Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago
wow himanshoo as krishna .thank god .at least ph choosen right person who fit the role perfect unlike GR as karn ..
He was perfect as Buddha and i really liked how sagar arts managed to give him the vishnu look, was excellent. Cant wait to see him as Krishna.
thank god!! At last good choice of character!! Tfs!!! But it will be a little difficult for SB fans to digest him... But i have hopes that he'll be able to do justice!! Actually the main prob of SPK is poor choice of actors... Mostly don't fit the role... Main part of a role is selection of  an actor... Here Dury is looking too villain types; like always gunda, and Dushy a bhola bhala bachcha at first... arjun not.at..all looking confident!! and shakuni, leave him!! i donno whether to consider him villain or a clown!! And vrushali not at all looking like a normal citizen or women!! she is looking like a queen and a 16 year old teen!!Did the production house forgot that almost all characters of MB had an influence on his life? didn't expected such poor selection from SidT...
Originally posted by naturelover33

thank god!! At last good choice of character!! Tfs!!! But it will be a little difficult for SB fans to digest him... But i have hopes that he'll be able to do justice!! Actually the main prob of SPK is poor choice of actors... Mostly don't fit the role... Main part of a role is selection of an actor... Here Dury is looking too villain types; like always gunda, and Dushy a bhola bhala bachcha at first... arjun not.at..all looking confident!! and shakuni, leave him!! i donno whether to consider him villain or a clown!! And vrushali not at all looking like a normal citizen or women!! she is looking like a queen and a 16 year old teen!!Did the production house forgot that almost all characters of MB had an influence on his life? didn't expected such poor selection from SidT...
ha ha good said ..

I was rewatching star mb due to mainly for the cast who fitted mostly well for the roles .sply karn .krishna unbeatable..
Originally posted by vinnas

ha ha good said ..

I was rewatching star mb due to mainly for the cast who fitted mostly well for the roles .sply karn .krishna unbeatable..
SRJ, Aham was the best thing happened in Star MB
Himanshu had to opt out because of channel where he is playing Lord Shiva..

Here is article of why he can't play Krishnaji..

It seems like the broadcasters are mightier than the Gods on TV. How else does one explain the overnight backing out of Himanshu Soni, who was finalised to play Lord Krishna in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Suryaputra Karn? Here is what happened " Himanshu, currently seen as Shivaye (an avatar of Lord Shiva) in Neeli Chatri Wale, was roped in to play Lord Krishna in the mythological show Karn on a rival channel. While the actor was excited about the new venture, the channel airing Neeli Chatri Wale pulled the plug on it. "The channel objected to him taking up the role of another God on another GEC (General Entertainment Channel). This sudden development sent the makers of Karn in a tizzy as they had to burn the midnight oil to hunt for a replacement." Says Himanshu, "I am already playing God in another daily and so was no allowed. I had no choice but to opt out of it. I could have managed both the shows, simultaneously."

Krishna's role has now gone to actor Saurabh Pandey, who was seen in the same production house's Razia Sultan. He says, "I am playing a God's character for the first time. I am a Krishna-bhakt and to portray Him is very difficult. Call it a coincidence or divine intervention as I bagged the role two days after my first visit to Vrindavan."
Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago

shit himanshu was better choice but kya kar sakte hain, this  GEC channels and their rivary,and jealousy  for other channels , actor became scapegoat in that

So after saurav raj jain ...it's time for saurav Pandey...hope he will do the full justice to the role... 😳 ..now I am eagerly waiting for he most intellegent man of dwapar yug...
so spk is full of on screen and offscreen twists ..

let's C wat will happens next and hoping for the best ..

any way waiting eagerly for vaasudev

.iss love triangles dekhna kafi bari padraha hai karn key bareymey