Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

"We, all who live, have
                                           A life that is lived
                                          And another life that is thought,
                                          And the only life we have
                                          It's the one that is divided
                                           In right or wrong."

Sharing few favourite lines of mine written by a famous Portuguese writer to explain my thoughts about the  protagonist who is an  anti hero in true sense indulging in activities which is morally wrong and should be punished under laws. He leaves no reasons left for us to defend his deeds and make us feel angry yet helpless. Rizwan Ahmed khan makes me confused when I fail to detest him, makes me question my sense of righteousness everyday with his emotional madness. who is he? what is driving him actually? What his ulterior motive end of the day?  Whom should I believe? The man who does not think twice before being immoral and steal security papers or the man who uses those papers to safeguard his so called sister's  husband's life? A man who so deeply feels about the woman he shares his life with or the man so heartless in cold voice utters that he can never forget his nation and his mission to avenge. The more I see different facets  of this character, the more I get entrapped in the web of conflict.

Today's episode showed the two sides of him so distinctly and so starkly that it becomes very clear  that it will be battle of emotions for me too to decide which side should I take. The line between right and wrong in terms of this character is getting blurred day by day and its a difficult task to have a monochromatic viewpoint about him. A grey shaded character who make us think, who make us feel, who evoke gamut of emotions in us and for that the writers surely deserves a big round of applause. So here it is Bravo writers for sketching an unusual edgy character who hurts yet heals.❤️⭐️👍🏼

Coming to my favourite scenes of the day, each and every scene of Rizwan stole the show today for me. But the showstealer was a daughter's voice which saves a father in danger unknown to him. He adores her, admits to his gang members that the  darling daughter belongs to his soul when he says Meri Kavya ka kya hota? that connection becomes his saving grace and when he comes back and hugs her tight saying its only you who sets things right in my life, makes me decide between right and wrong, you just cant help but shed a tear for this anti hero. knowing that nothing belongs to him and his truth would only lead to his destruction, investing this much emotion and heart in so called fake relationships requires lot of guts and a pure soul devoid of deceit.  At that moment Rizwan  Ahmed khan defines the words- Raahein aisi jinki manzil hi nahin, dhundho mujhe ab main rehta hun wahin.❤️💔

Another favourite would be the way he showed his restraint over  his overflowing impulses to take control of the situation to calm Atif down and save Kukuji. Though he masked his concern by uttering the favourite lines of those morons and gave excuses of him getting caught by intelligence , it was evident that neeti's one phone call made him determined to tackle the situation tactfully. I am glad today for the first time I saw Rizwan to take control of his emotions and command a situation. His angst, his outbursts and his constant emotional breakdowns for Preet and Hoodas would endanger them. Hope he continues to do so.

This struggle of emotions will be constant In Rizwan's life journey along with us I suppose. It eats him up like a corrosive agent does, slowly but steadily. But still he manages to bring smile to the faces who matter, becomes Mr Dependable to all and as Preet pointed the number 1 on the list of all family members. A man who suffers each moment, tries to ease pain from other's lives. Is it possible for an antagonist to do so? An unavoidable question which seeks answers but fails to get any. There is a saying that to know what you are find out what you are not. Hope Rizwan who fails to separate Ishan from his persona finds out who he really is.  Don't know whats in store for him, but this man makes me feel so stupid at times, angry in other times and then I end up writing such long posts on him. As I mentioned its a mess. But I am sure his journey would remain as exciting as it is and we will all remain hooked to this.

Do share your thoughts folks. Its becoming one hell of a ride and I am sure we all are enjoying it every bit.

P.S it would be an injustice to dedicate a post on the character without mentioning the actor who breathes life to it. I would be very honest, though I followed Iqbal Khan's most shows knowing his choices and considers him to be a good actor, but I was never a fangirl. I have my fangirl feelings secured for other favourites. Iqbal is one such actor who I know will nevr disappoint and thus I end up following most of his shows. Mr dependable kind, would never do trash. But he surprised me with his acting here giving life to this difficult character. He has sharpened his skills and takes the cake, cherry, cream everything in each episode. A sheer delight for sure. wish he surprises us more. 👏⭐️😳
Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love love love ur title.
You have summed him up perfectly. :)
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Resss .. beautiful title! Made me teary eyed!
EDITED

Rizwan appeared in a new light today, for the first time he camouflaged his emotions and made sure that her sister's husband was let go. His talk with Neeti made him determined to save her husband no matter how, and he did. Yes he was right, he never fails. He yet again proved that when it is concerned with his emotions, he can shout and hit and everything, but when it was Neeti's turn, he just tactfully knew how to do everything. 

He keeps on recalling his life history, and it keeps on eroding his soul. Atif and Sana taunt him for forgetting that he is Rizwan, only if they knew that the reason he barges in shouting and spends every single moment in the dilemma is because he has NOT forgotten he is Rizwan. 

This man withholds the terrorist and the peace lover, the murderer and the savior, the monster and the angel within one body. 

He fights with his alter egos everyday, some days his evil side wins and some day his good side does, but there is a constant fight, and on days like today, when his good side wins, he comes home peacefully, he hugs his angel and thanks her for saving him, because eventually, he knows he will drown and he may not be saved. 
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well said 👏⭐️  u just cant stop u r self from falling in love with him ❤️
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am yet to watch the epi.. Will comment once I've watched it.
But, loved the title of your post. :')

Edited:~

I am in complete awe of the episode. Hats off to the writers for thinking of such a different premise for the show. And what do I really say about ishan..or shall I say Rizwan. One thing I know for sure that this man is certainly not the antagonist. In fact the purity of his character makes him a hero in my eyes.. And a tragic one at that! 
He is torn between his blood and his heart. Blood cause he feels he has to give his blood relations the justice they deserve and heart cause he just loves the family who has loved him more than his blood relations. 
Whether Ishan is an antagonist or a hero is for different people to have an opinion, but primarily he is the pioneer of humanity. 'Insaniyaat' is what defines this man.  One one side he shouts at Atif and says aloud 'meri preet' and 'meri kavya' and threatens Atif to be away from 'his' family, while on the other hand he hands over the security papers to Atif. This multi faceted side of Rizwan is what makes him such a strong character. He knows what his aim is, yet he wants to protect those who have given him a reason to smile in these four years. Kudos to the CVs for such brilliant stuff.👏
The Kavya-Ishan bond was certainly one of the major highlights of the episode. He loves her like crazy, for he knows that Kavya is actually an orphan (considering her biological parents are dead) and he being one knows how it feels to be one. I can bet Kavya' is certainly blessed to have parents like IshPreet. She means the world to them. And what more can any child ask for?
I don't know what more do I say or do I add. Rizwan Khan is making me fall hard for him, for his vulnerabilities, for his character and more so for the human touch that he possesses. He might hate the country but he certainly doesn't hate its people. And it's just a matter of time when he learns the truth of his parents not getting killed by this country. The real Ishan Hooda is gonna get into action. He already is a maseeha for his family, and once he gets to know of the reality, it would be the icing on the cake😆
And this man..Iqbal Khan..you have my heart dude! What a phenomenal actor this guy is.🤗
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Finally edited, yet another long post. 😆
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edited by post!! Yet again beautiful write up dear 😳😳
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

edited by post!! Yet again beautiful write up dear 😳😳

thank you, will try to reply in a bit. exhausted. 😆
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post ! Echoes my thoughts completely. 
Every episode brews up the conflict between hate and sympathy and today was just another. 
I was pretty sure that Kukuji will be in trouble and there he was walking barefeet on the thorns. Found it pretty illogical, but being a detective he should have already taken precautions of putting his cell on silent. But I guess then the whole drama would have taken a U-turn. 

I loved the fact that Rizwaan thrashed Atif, left right and centre before even letting him say a word and his words were only "Meri kavya" and "Meri Preet." It just tells the intensity with which he loves both of them and as he said, with due course of time it will become difficult for him to separate Ishaan from Rizwaan. 
Kukuji caught and Voila ! Ringtone of Kavya, who coould have recognized it better than Ishaan/Rizwaan. 
Atif threatening to kill kukuji and another hiccup, Neeti calls Ishaan with her constant wording of "I only trust you. " 
He tries to win back the situation with putting blocks in favour in front of Atif but is accused thag he is no longer loyal and to prove them wrong, he hands over them the papers. How contrasting are these two and I cant possibly imagine to show it in better way. It was direct portrayal of Rizwaan and Ishaan, with irony that both are Same. 
The last scene almost took my heart away, he hugs Kavya and tells her that she saved Ishaan today. 
Somewhere Rizwaan wants to save Ishaan when he could easily let him off in background. I am loving the conflict between the two personalities and real twist will come when only one had to shine, which one - well that will be upto Rizwaan. 

There were moments like Rizwaan warning Baba indirectly to let him know the complete plan from now on which indicates that he is no longer a pawn in there hands. 
Simran , Ishaan-Preet and Sid scene was uber cute where Ishaan almost running to Preet to save his life while Preet purposely putting him in a fix. 
Overol a great episode and as always your heart went out for Rizwaan. 
PS - The makers are using brilliant background songs in this particular show. Though i am not a very big fan of songs running but for a change this show has apt songs - Esp the banjare ko ghar in yesterday's episode and today - Kyun mein jagooon. 

:) 
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post..ur title is what I was thinking all about when I was watching today's episode.
You have expressed Rizwan's emoticons very well..well written..!!!