Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Resss .. beautiful title! Made me teary eyed!

EDITED

Rizwan appeared in a new light today, for the first time he camouflaged his emotions and made sure that her sister's husband was let go. His talk with Neeti made him determined to save her husband no matter how, and he did. Yes he was right, he never fails. He yet again proved that when it is concerned with his emotions, he can shout and hit and everything, but when it was Neeti's turn, he just tactfully knew how to do everything. 

He keeps on recalling his life history, and it keeps on eroding his soul. Atif and Sana taunt him for forgetting that he is Rizwan, only if they knew that the reason he barges in shouting and spends every single moment in the dilemma is because he has NOT forgotten he is Rizwan. 

This man withholds the terrorist and the peace lover, the murderer and the savior, the monster and the angel within one body. 

He fights with his alter egos everyday, some days his evil side wins and some day his good side does, but there is a constant fight, and on days like today, when his good side wins, he comes home peacefully, he hugs his angel and thanks her for saving him, because eventually, he knows he will drown and he may not be saved. 

yes the way he manipulated Atif to safeguard Kukuji and was in full control of his emotions. I am hoping this trait of him would be used more often  than his tod phod wale angry young man avtars. It makes those people instigate him more. Also today I felt that when he was shouting meri preet and Atif reminded him that she is Ishan Hooda's wife, he did not react much or even shown as feeling broken. rather he looked more angry. 😆. I hope he gets immuned to this taunts and becomes indifferent somehow so that his thoughts don't get clouded. 😳

Your last line,beautiful. ❤️
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahaha i think the cvs are very in tuned to the viewers on this show. now coming to the episode- it made me cry (maybe because I'm hormonal and pregnant but probably because it was so moving). the first thing it reaffirmed for me today was that the man is no longer really rizwan khan- that is a practiced facade that he would shed if he could do so comfortably. he has become ishaan huda- neeti's brother for whom saving her husband was essential, he is preet's husband for whom punishing anyone who tries to harm her is vital and more than all of the above he is kavya's father and considering her in any significant or insignificant decision for him is imperative. i think the decisions ishaan made today and the dialogues he said- it could only be performed that well by someone who really understands what it means- to be a parent, to feel the responsibility of a child on you- how humane it makes you feel. they become your strength even in the most desperate hours of your existence. what he said today- ma-baap baccho ko janam dete hain aur bacche insaniyat koh- he embodied that today. kavya literally pulled him back from the edge. if preet pushes him towards the light; kavya is his light. the love of a child i unlike and unparalleled to anything you feel in your life and how once that love is targeted it can drive people to do absolutely anything to safeguard it. lets see how his actions are shaped by the realization of his mission risking kavya in anyway. 
hats off to iqbal on a brilliant performance. 👏
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Let-It-Go

Lovely post ! Echoes my thoughts completely. 

thank you. 😃

Every episode brews up the conflict between hate and sympathy and today was just another. 
I was pretty sure that Kukuji will be in trouble and there he was walking barefeet on the thorns. Found it pretty illogical, but being a detective he should have already taken precautions of putting his cell on silent. But I guess then the whole drama would have taken a U-turn. 

the loopholes need to be taken care of as it may end up spoiling the seriousness of the whole issue. I laughed hard when kukuji decalred main aa raha hun Rizwan like dharmendra. what nonsense!🤣

I loved the fact that Rizwaan thrashed Atif, left right and centre before even letting him say a word and his words were only "Meri kavya" and "Meri Preet." It just tells the intensity with which he loves both of them and as he said, with due course of time it will become difficult for him to separate Ishaan from Rizwaan. 

Yes the way he was walking down the road, I was like whoa calm down. yes the battle is eating him up inside and don't know when and how the climax will be. It will  be fireworks for sure.

Kukuji caught and Voila ! Ringtone of Kavya, who coould have recognized it better than Ishaan/Rizwaan. 
Atif threatening to kill kukuji and another hiccup, Neeti calls Ishaan with her constant wording of "I only trust you. " 
He tries to win back the situation with putting blocks in favour in front of Atif but is accused thag he is no longer loyal and to prove them wrong, he hands over them the papers. How contrasting are these two and I cant possibly imagine to show it in better way. It was direct portrayal of Rizwaan and Ishaan, with irony that both are Same. 

yes duality resides in this man and he never fails to deliver as both facets.

The last scene almost took my heart away, he hugs Kavya and tells her that she saved Ishaan today. 
Somewhere Rizwaan wants to save Ishaan when he could easily let him off in background. I am loving the conflict between the two personalities and real twist will come when only one had to shine, which one - well that will be upto Rizwaan.

we all are waiting for that day of verdict on which only one will come out as a triumphant and set the course of this man's journey. Lets see who wins and whats waiting for us too.

There were moments like Rizwaan warning Baba indirectly to let him know the complete plan from now on which indicates that he is no longer a pawn in there hands.

Today for the first time, he looked in control, tactful , commanding the situation and as you said very clear about what he wants. hope that stays.

Simran , Ishaan-Preet and Sid scene was uber cute where Ishaan almost running to Preet to save his life while Preet purposely putting him in a fix. 

yes those scenes were cute. But later half was so powerful that did not hold much value .

Overol a great episode and as always your heart went out for Rizwaan. 

yes it was emotional roller coaster minus the first unnecessary 20 minutes. 😆

PS - The makers are using brilliant background songs in this particular show. Though i am not a very big fan of songs running but for a change this show has apt songs - Esp the banjare ko ghar in yesterday's episode and today - Kyun mein jagooon. 

I loved kyun main jagoon today, even love kabira for Rizwan too. Very apt.

:) 

thanks for the post. replied in blue.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara610

Beautiful post..ur title is what I was thinking all about when I was watching today's episode.

You have expressed Rizwan's emoticons very well..well written..!!!

thank you. yes I guess we all are on the same boat about our feelings for the protagonist.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

hahaha i think the cvs are very in tuned to the viewers on this show. now coming to the episode- it made me cry (maybe because I'm hormonal and pregnant but probably because it was so moving). the first thing it reaffirmed for me today was that the man is no longer really rizwan khan- that is a practiced facade that he would shed if he could do so comfortably. he has become ishaan huda- neeti's brother for whom saving her husband was essential, he is preet's husband for whom punishing anyone who tries to harm her is vital and more than all of the above he is kavya's father and considering her in any significant or insignificant decision for him is imperative. i think the decisions ishaan made today and the dialogues he said- it could only be performed that well by someone who really understands what it means- to be a parent, to feel the responsibility of a child on you- how humane it makes you feel. they become your strength even in the most desperate hours of your existence. what he said today- ma-baap baccho ko janam dete hain aur bacche insaniyat koh- he embodied that today. kavya literally pulled him back from the edge. if preet pushes him towards the light; kavya is his light. the love of a child i unlike and unparalleled to anything you feel in your life and how once that love is targeted it can drive people to do absolutely anything to safeguard it. lets see how his actions are shaped by the realization of his mission risking kavya in anyway. 

hats off to iqbal on a brilliant performance. 👏

first of all congrats and take good care of your health. God bless. 😛😃

coming to the episode , it was certainly an emotional one  , specially the scenes you mentioned. I don't know I am still very clear that Rizwan is the real one  with all these emotions, Ishan Hooda is just a name whom he personified. All these traits belong to Rizwan as he nevr knew how real Ishan Hooda was. that goes for all of us too.yes he is the caring father of the child, a responsible brother to Neeti and a very commited, much in love husband of preet. the Rizwan those gang members knw or baba has trained for years surely had these qualities and all the love and affection helped him to  become what he is to them- Perfect Ishan Hooda. this conflict will end up eating my brain too I guess. But as Rizwan himself mentioned at tis point time, its very difficult or mere impossible to distinguish between Ishan or Rizwan. Rizwan seeks comfort in the identity of Ishan as it helps him forget his conflicts  even for few moments and gives  him the sense of happiness of leading a perfect life, but the  unforgettable scars of childhood brings him back to reality and Rizwan bleeds each day with his struggling emotions. yes lets see how kavya shapes his emotions further.
Iqbal surprises me each day. pitch perfect in each episode Clap 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful post and so apt! I just can't get myself to dislike Rizwan. The brainwashing and misplaced hatred aside, he's a victim as well. Underneath his hatred for India, he is still a child who misses his family dearly. And when he got that love from the Hoodas, he's melted. He truly considers them his own and has to constantly be reminded and it is not HIS family, that he is Ishaan Hooda for only so long.

I find his moral of not harming any innocent person but willingly putting the nation's security at risk slightly absurd. But it is clear that he does not harbour hatred for Indians as people. So he wasn't exactly guarded against not getting attached to the Hooda family. How could he not? They're all so lovable and for someone who has craved that warmth since he was 6 years old, it's natural that he's won over.

Preet and Kavya truly mean the world to him. His recent dialogue about not having the strength to lose any other loved one was captivating and haunting. It's also a cause of worry to those who have trained him because he's made it clear more than once that he can and will go against them should any harm befall 'his' family.

What was sold as a family drama where a couple bogged down by their responsibilities rediscover their love, this show has really become dark. For all her faults, EK does tragic love stories like none other on Indian television. And the real angst is yet to begin.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Payel...Kinza...Let-it-Go...Tej...Jane...all of you have said it all really.

First of all Kudos to the CVs...because they are out doing themselves and what a character they have written ...👏👍🏼 Not an easy character to write ...and make the viewers like both...Ishaan & Rizwaan...

Second Hats off to Iqbal...I just love love love him...have been his fan from the start and how he has grown...he never disappoints...Never...Kudos to him for playing this character so beautifully... The range and conflict of emotions that he shows ...his body language...his tone...his expresdions be it face...his eyes...he does it brillantly...that we love love his ptotrayl of Ishaan and cant help but feel for Rizwan and his conflicts... His pain...his frustration... Etc.

The whole epi was about HIM ...RIZWAN ...

Rizwan a young boy who lost his parents st a tender age and brought up by Radical forces to hate and get revenge for the crime committed against his innocent parents...

Rizwan who has to don the role of Ishaan Hoods for his mission and instantly on donning that role he becomes a father of an innocent child...with that he instantly becomes a member of a family...and with time he becomes a husband.

Rizwan gets what he always wanted and never had...Family... A Loving Family and its his dream cone true...of the subconscious mind.

Rizwan is the pillar of that family...their Number  1 ... The Mr.Trustworthy...The Mr. Dependable...

Its all him...Rizwan...as he really never knew how Ishaan was...its him...but he's conflicted as its him but not him...

The whole Kavya & his bond...those dialogues... Uff...she's is his saving Grace...She's his Angel...She's made him a Human Being again...She's the cause of his heart feeling...beating...and wanting more...

Loved loved loved that...

Loved how after Niti's call he knew what he had to do...

Just fell in love with IshRiz...and the sing that they used on him was just way too PERFECT...

The lyrics complimented his mindset...his emotions...
His turmoil...

Sigh...sorry to get carried away but...the epi was just...awesomd...really really surprised with Ekta Team churning out such brilliant stuff...*Touch Wood*...

Can't wait for tomorrow... Todays epi had me drooling...mesmerized...sympathizing...awwing and ohhing...laughing...the whole Sid... Simran...thing especially Prert Ishaan part...

Tomorrow's epi may have me doing more...blushing...gushing...

Oh and one more thing...sorry for the lengthy post but have to get this out of my chest two...loved how nearly meeting death...made Kuku ji realise his wife's true worth...

That scene was beautifully done by both the actors...

Okay me done...😆
Edited by kubare - 8 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

first of all congrats and take good care of your health. God bless. 😛😃

coming to the episode , it was certainly an emotional one  , specially the scenes you mentioned. I don't know I am still very clear that Rizwan is the real one  with all these emotions, Ishan Hooda is just a name whom he personified. All these traits belong to Rizwan as he nevr knew how real Ishan Hooda was. that goes for all of us too.yes he is the caring father of the child, a responsible brother to Neeti and a very commited, much in love husband of preet. the Rizwan those gang members knw or baba has trained for years surely had these qualities and all the love and affection helped him to  become what he is to them- Perfect Ishan Hooda. this conflict will end up eating my brain too I guess. But as Rizwan himself mentioned at tis point time, its very difficult or mere impossible to distinguish between Ishan or Rizwan. Rizwan seeks comfort in the identity of Ishan as it helps him forget his conflicts  even for few moments and gives  him the sense of happiness of leading a perfect life, but the  unforgettable scars of childhood brings him back to reality and Rizwan bleeds each day with his struggling emotions. yes lets see how kavya shapes his emotions further.
Iqbal surprises me each day. pitch perfect in each episode 👏 

thank you!
sorry let me clarify, for me as an audience theres only one ishaan hooda. the guy who died is background information. thus i say that he's really ishaan. rizwan is his real name but his real personality and priorities surface as ishaan. the real rizwan perhaps died in the house with his parents only to be resurrected as ishaan hooda- first as kavya's father then as a son and brother and of course as preet's husband. the rizwan that remains today is the shell created by baba, the real persona of what rizwan really is comes out as ishaan hooda. it is thus he says- ishaan hooda ko bachaliya. 
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

thank you!
sorry let me clarify, for me as an audience theres only one ishaan hooda. the guy who died is background information. thus i say that he's really ishaan. rizwan is his real name but his real personality and priorities surface as ishaan. the real rizwan perhaps died in the house with his parents only to be resurrected as ishaan hooda- first as kavya's father then as a son and brother and of course as preet's husband. the rizwan that remains today is the shell created by baba, the real persona of what rizwan really is comes out as ishaan hooda. it is thus he says- ishaan hooda ko bachaliya. 

Lovely connotation dear. Loved how you decribed Rizwan as the shell and Ishan as the the soul. ❤️
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Jane..

Beautiful post and so apt! I just can't get myself to dislike Rizwan. The brainwashing and misplaced hatred aside, he's a victim as well. Underneath his hatred for India, he is still a child who misses his family dearly. And when he got that love from the Hoodas, he's melted. He truly considers them his own and has to constantly be reminded and it is not HIS family, that he is Ishaan Hooda for only so long.

I find his moral of not harming any innocent person but willingly putting the nation's security at risk slightly absurd. But it is clear that he does not harbour hatred for Indians as people. So he wasn't exactly guarded against not getting attached to the Hooda family. How could he not? They're all so lovable and for someone who has craved that warmth since he was 6 years old, it's natural that he's won over.

Preet and Kavya truly mean the world to him. His recent dialogue about not having the strength to lose any other loved one was captivating and haunting. It's also a cause of worry to those who have trained him because he's made it clear more than once that he can and will go against them should any harm befall 'his' family.

What was sold as a family drama where a couple bogged down by their responsibilities rediscover their love, this show has really become dark. For all her faults, EK does tragic love stories like none other on Indian television. And the real angst is yet to begin.

thank you for liking the post. 😳

yes him constantly asking not to harm innocent people but helping in the mission, make him look like nave and foolish. its just not possible that he does not know what all these activities are for and its all destructive in nature. bit unfathomable.

Yes the subject of the show and the character sketch makes it intriguing, dark, layered,deep,  mysterious and filled with lot of anticipation. its not just another love story with few hot, passionate scenes to lure the audience. its passionate from its core emotions and its only one side of the story. Preet's chapters are yet to be revealed, her battle of conflicts yet to start. as you said, real angst still awaits. It  surely makes me excited and hope the makers delivers.
Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago