Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@kubare, will reply to your post in the morning. But you summed it up in one line- the whole episode was him, Rizwan. ⭐️😳
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinkeye

coming to the episode , it was certainly an emotional one  , specially the scenes you mentioned. I don't know I am still very clear that Rizwan is the real one  with all these emotions, Ishan Hooda is just a name whom he personified. All these traits belong to Rizwan as he nevr knew how real Ishan Hooda was. that goes for all of us too.yes he is the caring father of the child, a responsible brother to Neeti and a very commited, much in love husband of preet. the Rizwan those gang members knw or baba has trained for years surely had these qualities and all the love and affection helped him to  become what he is to them- Perfect Ishan Hooda. this conflict will end up eating my brain too I guess. But as Rizwan himself mentioned at tis point time, its very difficult or mere impossible to distinguish between Ishan or Rizwan. Rizwan seeks comfort in the identity of Ishan as it helps him forget his conflicts  even for few moments and gives  him the sense of happiness of leading a perfect life, but the  unforgettable scars of childhood brings him back to reality and Rizwan bleeds each day with his struggling emotions. yes lets see how kavya shapes his emotions further.
Iqbal surprises me each day. pitch perfect in each episode 👏 

@Bold Ditto my sentiments too...Word for word...

Iqbal has outdone himself...he has always been damn good...but with this he's Great...

Edited by kubare - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

@kubare, will reply to your post in the morning. But you summed it up in one line- the whole episode was him, Rizwan. ⭐️😳

No worries... Its late here too am off to sleep but after watching the epi...sigh...
kubare thumbnail
@Tej...beautifully said Rizwan is just a Shell... Were as Ishaan is the Soul... The soul that was hibernating...after the Tragedy and then Brain washing... His coming into contact with an innocent child...a loving family brought back his Soul from Hibernation...

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited on page one.
@pinkeye: brilliant update girl. Loved reading it. 🤗
Prity_ruchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Pinkeye very nicely summed up both the personality trait and we should applause Iqbal for portraying it so beautifully and of course writers of the show to make us glued to it.
Wow...What  beautiful Write Up on Rizwaaan...
Inputs given by Everyone are so Apt...nothing to add...

Yest They used One of my most Fav Song...

Mujhe yunhi karke khwaabon se judaa
Jaane kahan chup ke baitha hai khuda
Jaanu na main kab hua khud se gumshuda
Kaise jiyun rooh bhi mujhse hai judaa...

❤️

The Above four Lines are just so Fitting for Rizwaan...

I used to think why do they use Kabira song for the Couple ..is it just bcoz of It's Beautiful Melody...?? But Below Lyrics suits Rizwaan ..

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Na dhoop chune na chhaaon
Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Kisi thor tike na paaon 

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Extract from post originally posted by Pinkeye...

P.S it would be an injustice to dedicate a post on the character without mentioning the actor who breathes life to it. I would be very honest, though I followed Iqbal Khan's most shows knowing his choices and considers him to be a good actor, but I was never a fangirl. I have my fangirl feelings secured for other favourites. Iqbal is one such actor who I know will nevr disappoint and thus I end up following most of his shows. Mr dependable kind, would never do trash. But he surprised me with his acting here giving life to this difficult character. He has sharpened his skills and takes the cake, cherry, cream everything in each episode. A sheer delight for sure. wish he surprises us more. 👏⭐️😳
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree with you dear. So far I have always considered Iqbal a good actor and have been very impressed with his voice (actually after Amitabh Bacchan's voice his voice has impressed me) but so far I have not had that obsessive feeling for watching his shows, as I have had for some other actors and their shows...In fact I was not even very keen on starting this show. It was the story line based on terrorism that drew me into watching the show.

But after watching a couple of episodes I was surprised to see IK's performance. I mean he's always been a good actor but in =this role he was an actor par excellence. He has actually grown as an actor and has far surpassed any of his past performances... The turmoil in his mind...the internal fight between Rizwan and Ishaan...all can be sen from his facial and eye expressions...the hardness in him when he remembers his childhood and the sudden softening of his features and the emotions in his eyes when he is with Preet, Kavya or for that matter yesterday when hi saw Kuku and Neeti embracing...Ufff it actually brought tears to my eyes wondering how he was going to come out of this mess his life has been unwittingly put into...

I am actually now having mixed feelings about watching the show...On the one hand I keep fearing RizIsh's fate and on the other wondering how Preet and tyhe Hoodas will react to the revelation of him being an imposter...
pinkeye thumbnail
@mehek, I agree with you. He has put lot of effort to enact this and as we already acknowledged that its a brave attempt on his part to take uo this role.

Dont have mixed feelings. There is exciting journey ahead. The main plot of preet knowing his truth and changes in the relationship dynamics yet to unfold. That makes me more eager and impatient. As someone said it would be deep dark, angsty and I cant wait for that. Stay here. With all of us.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Edited on page one.

@pinkeye: brilliant update girl. Loved reading it.🤗

Thank you so much. Off to read your analysis. 😃