Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome one..
Both miss each other, actually, the trio..

Little Niya!!!

I want to know eagerly about her dad hating her so much!! 

I m dead sure Seayam ko misunderstanding hui hogi...

Waiting for next..

Love, 
Shirisha
anjuvrushan thumbnail
First chap..superb...love niya...what happened in their life...update fast
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon in prison!..they are away for soo long!..I am feeling so bad for her ๐Ÿ˜ญ What has happened that changed their lives to this extent.. Poor Nia..what's stopping Swayam from being a loving father?!.. So many questions!.. And really difficult ones!..please update soon ..can't see them in such miserable state..!..How do you guys come with such different concepts?..Very gripping update!..Thanks for the pm..:)
Love,
Shreya
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is really interesting. The concept, the story-line. Well penned.
Thanks for the pm
existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alrighty, I don't know what to say coz the half of it was in hindi and I didn't understand a thing!!!. I will get my Indian friend to read and translate this for me & will let you guys know my opinion. I guess it was a nice update because the prologue was really intriguing and different.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: existentialism

Alrighty, I don't know what to say coz the half of it was in hindi and I didn't understand a thing!!!. I will get my Indian friend to read and translate this for me & will let you guys know my opinion. I guess it was a nice update because the prologue was really intriguing and different.

I'm really very sorry Linda... from next time i will make sure that there is English translation.

I can translate this for you, in fact I will send you its translation tomorrow. 
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg this is awesome !! ๐Ÿ‘
God its a new concept ...and so many questions to be answered !!

Y is swayam behaving this way ? N y is Sharon in prison ? What happened which made them face this situation ? ๐Ÿ˜” 

I'm sad for Niya ..poor girl ๐Ÿ˜ญ

COOKIE N MISHTI DI !! Pls jaldi sab theek kardo OK ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿค—

Update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Waiting ๐Ÿ˜›
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your writings are awesome 
keeps you glued to the concept, I am addicted to it now...๐Ÿ˜‰
how do you manage with too many stories with different concepts.๐Ÿ‘
I write as well but it takes time for me to plot thngs...๐Ÿ˜ญ
neways...back to ur FF
Fantastic concept cant wait to read further๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
update soon...
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poor niya
felt bad for her
swayam is distancing himself frm his daughter cos he feels that shes d reason for sharon goin to prison๐Ÿ˜•
and wat s d reason for which sharon is in prison๐Ÿ˜•
continue soonish๐Ÿ˜ณ

VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
swayam got a call and now he is thinking did she was at fault or not 
even she has not mentioned anything about the truth 

sharon's pov was fabulous ๐Ÿ˜Š
her longing for both them and why did swayam didn't go to meet her its 9yrs and not for once also he gone there ๐Ÿ˜’
why so much he had made distance with his sharon ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sharon's thinks he ll not leave niya but she don't know because of there misunderstandings or whatever there past is little girl is suffering ๐Ÿ˜”
why sharon is in prisonโ“

poor niya,she don't have her father nor mother by her side but still being happy and don't show anyone how alone she is  at least rey is there for her and her flashback was happy family one 
she miss them ๐Ÿ˜ญ

what was that behaviour of swayam with niya๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก (did he is gone out of his mind MU khud ko hui hogi and kisi aur ko hi saja uski) so much anger towards her for no reason๐Ÿ˜•
why swayam had made this distance with niya also she is just small kid and so much ignorance towards her โ“poor niya๐Ÿฅบ
ok i understand sharon is away from him from last 9yrs but the girl is not at fault ๐Ÿ˜”

keechu di and nidhi this was really first update like seriously๐Ÿ˜ฒ
sooo many thing in 1st part i was not expecting ๐Ÿ‘
the trio missing eachother specially sharon and niya(don't think so he do miss niya at all from his behaviour, i know am making this judgement so early but his behaviour is not making any sense to me) from 1st passage am 1000% sure swayam had some MU about sharon and all are suffering because of that MU
this part was tooo amazing with lots of emotions LOVED THIS CHAPTER โค๏ธ
plz update this ff fast fast because can't wait to know the reason of her going to prison his anger towards niya and why the little girl has to see so much ๐Ÿ˜•โ“