Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

interesting concept...  update soon... 

Thank you.
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
                                     CHAPTER-1

The storm's intensity grew, as swayam stood there without moving ; he took his own time to grasp what the caller had said... After a while, he moved towards his room and sat down near the window, the memories of that day started to run in his mind as a reel movie. Was she right? Was varun wrong? He took her diary from the table and opened that... That was her only possession left with him, but she did not mention about that dreadful day in her diary, but why? She used to write about every bloody thing, which has happened all over the days. However, about that day there was not even a single word. He looked out of the window to see, the clouds pouring its anger in the form of rain and thunderstorms. He does not know what to do, should he trust the unknown caller or let it be the way he was following his life after she left him. After some time he moved towards his bed with a mind clouded with confusions and doubts, switching off the lights he lay down, but he knows sleep was far away from him.

-----

Sharon went towards the corner of her dark room, it was past 2am, everyone was sleeping but she was awake; she was not afraid of the darkness anymore, she has been staying in the darkness since past nine years. She took out her diary and a pen then started to pour out her feelings. This diary is her only secret box now...

"Again the dream disturbed my sleep, yeah I know you are right, it is my daily routine to say this, but still, it has been 9 years since I went out of the prison premises, no one...no one came here to see or check upon me, not even him." Did he really move on? On the other hand, does he hate me? Like others do. What about her? I hope she is with him...I know he will not leave her as I did. Now she must be has grown into a beautiful girl with his ethics, brownish eyes, and the black hair. She will be the natural photocopy of her father. I hope that she has some features like me. A drop of tear fell down on the page of her diary; the ink spread across the page with her tearstain. When she sensed the tear on the page, she wiped her cheeks with the back of her palm and again started to write. Does he miss me as I do? I wish I had the power to speak to the all mighty and I just want to ask one question, What did I do that I got this punishment? I miss them... she closed her diary and cried until she was weak enough to sleep in that position...

____

Next day sun rose with new hopes. The intensity of the storm has subsided but the inner turmoil of swayam and Sharon was still growing deep inside.

"Niya" Priya called out from the corridor.

"Haan...I am here" Niya said and waited for Priya in the corridor.

"I was waiting for you outside of the school" Priya said while coming towards her

"Par kyun??...and tu vaapis kab aayi?" Niya asked while walking towards the classroom.

"kal dophar ko...and you know what hume bohout mazza aaya!!!" priya said with an excitement.

"Kya kiya?" Niya enquired with a chirpy voice while sitting on her bench.

"Mom Dad ke saath time spend!! We did spend a lot of time...and we enjoyed!! Priya said with a huge grin.

"Mom...dad...that's great" she said with a dry smile.

"Good morning everyone" the class teacher entered making everyone shut up their mouths, and stood up to greet their teacher.

"So today I am going to give your study reports, so all the best and these reports should be signed by your parents," Ms.Reena said making all the students to bite their nails. Nevertheless, Niya just was stuck upon her teacher's one line "signed by your parents" she again laughed drily at her fate...

Ms.Reena started to call out their names then came the topper.

"Niya...the topper again" Ms.Reena said making the whole class to clap for her achievement, which made her smile a small smile which could melt anybody's heart. "What is the use of this, when there is no one to appreciate me?" she said in her mind.

The last bell rang and all the students sighed in happiness that the school day ended. All the students ran towards the gate while she took tiny steps to her destination, she watched her friends hugging their mothers who came to pick up their child and only one thing she thought that time was "I wish I have my mother here" her thoughts were broken by her car horn

. "Rey pa yaahan peh" she thought in her mind, she ran towards the car and sat down in it.

"Rey pa aap mujhe kyun aaye pick karne?" she asked him while putting her seatbelt.

"Aaj meine chute le li th so socha tumhe pick up karne aajau" rey said and he winked making her giggle.

"Rey pa.. mujhe papa ke ghar jana hain "she said making him shock.

"Are you sure Niya tujhe wahan jana hain?" rey asked with a sad smile.

"Haan pa... aaj na hume report cards mile aur meine class mein top kiya, so parents ka signature chaiye aur puri class ne mere liye clap bhi kiya" she said with glee which made rey happy.

"That's good so chalo aapki khwaish sar aankhon par" rey said taking a turn.

"I hope papa sign kare" she said and looked out of the window. Rey looked at her from the rear-view mirror and just a single thought came into his mind, "why she?"

She was continuously staring out of the window while Rey was driving...small children were playing in the park with their fathers.

"Maa" a girl around age of 3 years called out for her mom.

"Haan aa rahi hun" her mother replied from the kitchen.

"Mujhe park jana hain" she cried out.

"Jab pap aayenge na tab jana" her mother said while coming out of the kitchen.

"Nahi...!!!mujhe aap dono ke saath jana hain!!"she said.

"Aapka hokum sar aankhon par" a manly voice disturbed the mother-daughter duo.

"Papa" the little clapped her hands when she saw her dad and spread her arms indicating that she wants a hug from her daddy.

"So chale?" he said and picked up her in his arms.

"Yeshhh" the little one said in an excited voice.

"Meine change kar ke aati hun" her mother said.

"Koi zarurath nahi...late hojayega hume esi hi chal...achi lag rahi hain" he said making her angry.

"Huh!!" she said and walked towards the car while both father and daughter giggled.

"Aaj bohout mazza aya na mumma papa" the little one who was sitting on the lap of her mother asked.

"Bohout zyada" her mother said kissing her cheek.

"Doll ghar aa gaya" Rey said bringing her back to the reality while she put her hands over her cheek to feel her mother's lips.

"Haan pa chale..." she said while coming out of the car.

"Chalo" rey said while holding her hands. She pressed the bell with shivering hands.

"Abhi koun aaya hoga" a man said in an irritated voice and came towards the door to open it. He opened the door and his face turned red in anger.

"Rey tu isse kyun leke aaya" he said while gritting his teeth in anger.

"Usseh tujhse baat karni hai" rey said trying to calm his anger down. "Par mujhe nahi karni" he said while moving back.

"Papa..." her voice stopped him.

"Kya hain" still not meeting her eyes.

"Mujhe aapka sign chaiye tha, class mein meine first aayi hun so report card meine sign chaiye tha" she said without any emotion.

"Rey se karwa dena...mein nahi karne wala" he said and climbed upwards while silent tears ran down her cheeks.

"Swayam" Rey called out but he was already out of the sight.

Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So here is the update..!!
I know we are late..
actually i am late...
di is at no fault
so here you go with the chapter one
we want your response guys...
the next update depends upon your response😛

with lots of love❤️
Keechu di and Nidhi
Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mysteries...Inhibitions...Wanting something with all the Heart n still not being able to hold it close...I felt all this emotions while reading n I love it...
I love the fact that this is a fresh concept n u both are writing it real good...
Waiting to read more n More...👍🏼
Sharon in Prison n Swayam in Prison he himself made n then there is their daughter woh perhaps lives with Rey,Again the Strong support System as Always :)
Love it...Update soon :)
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update.do continue soon
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey luvd it dude so mny equations, emotions... So interesting just wanna read it further plz update soon