Swaron FF - The Play Of Fate - New Update @ 42

Posted: 8 years ago

Fate, we can't change it.

What will happen, when the fate play a cruel game over a happy family?

Every beautiful thing will fall down! Right?

The same happened to a family and took all the happiness away.

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Hello, my sweet friends.

Are you guys ready for a news FF? πŸ˜‰

We are starting a new FF on swaron, me and my sweet sister Nidhi. It is collaboration FF of us.

plzz support us through the whole story...

It's a story of a separated couple with lots of twist. ;) 

Nidhi & Keechu

Edited by Keechu. - 6 years ago
                                                                                                              INDEX

Edited by Keechu. - 6 years ago

PROLOGUE 

Sunset fell at the horizon; the western part of the sky glowed in orange. One more day came to an end. People found their shelter. Within a blink of time, a scary darkness spread over. The sky was dark more than usual. White shining clouds appeared as grey, which was running from one place to another. It waited for the outburst. Moon hid behind the large cloud to escape from the storm, which was waiting to explode, a dark scary night. The wait ended when the sky roared. Treacherous lighting strikes occurred followed by roaring thunders. Sky poured its anguish with roaring. Lightning flashes illumined the area. Sky was cracking. Somewhere something bad was happening, someone was in pain. The sky was showing its rage. It was screaming in pain.

A huge building stood there patiently drenching in the rain under the sky; nothing was there to protect it from the vicious night, the tall and thick walls surrounded the building, which were hiding the view behind it from the outside world. There were some dim lights coming from some candles. Those flames of the candles were shaking in the wind desperately to hide from the storm. The building proudly stood there with a board "PRISON"

Someone was there in one of the rooms of the building, one dark room, it looks like no one was living there, it was tidy, but it looked like a closed room from the world. The person was lying on the floor with murmuring some painful words. It was a girl, she was in pain. She was in fear; emotions were running through her face. Cheeks were soaking wet. Tears managed to escape from her closed eyes. 

"Please leave me alone!"
"Don't touch me!"
"Please someone! plz, help!"
"Nooo! don't come near me, go away!"
"Helppp! helppp"
"Don't come near me" 
"Stay away"

The girl was shivering in her sleep; these words came out of her mouth as mutter. She was shaking. Sweat beads were on her forehead. 

"Aaahhhaaa"

Suddenly she woke up with screaming. 
She was crying. Completely wet with the sweat. She was sweating like in the hot day of summer, but outside the sky was pouring its anguish.

"Sharon what happened"

Someone asked with a fear-coated voice. They both were wearing a white sari.

"Nothing! A bad dream." She then lay down to sleep, but she knows the sleep is far away from her.

A white elegant room, cream curtains were flying in the wind. There was a huge bed, and someone was sleeping very peacefully with a small smile on the lips. 

"Trinnggg!!! Tringgg!!!"

The phone shrieked. 
The person stirred in his sleep with a frown in his forehead and turned to the other side then went to the dream world again.

"Tringgg!  Triiinnggg!  Triiinnnggg!"

"Who the hell is that?" the man jumped from his bed throwing his blankets in the air. 
With sleepy steps, he walked towards the old royal phone of his house, which was in the hall. 
The silence broke with his footsteps; he sleepily took the phone and placed near his right ear.

"Hello"

No one replied.

"Hello"

Again no reply.

"What the hell? What do you get by disturbing me at this hour of the night?" he yelled over the phone.

"Relax swayam!" he heard a manly voice.

"Who are you?" swayam asked, now he was sure that was not an anomalous call.

"That's not important" the reply came from a steady voice

"What do you want? Swayam asked with anger.

Then there was a silence. Fear, anger, helplessness, hurt, frustration all those emotions ran through his face in minutes. He stood there motionless. 

Plzz do like and comment 

Nidhi & Keechu

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 7 years ago
That's the most intriguing prologue I've read.
What was that? Sharon tensed! Swayam tensed!
Her dream, the phone call!!
Everything does has some connection, now waiting to know how you're going to weave in two different situations ;)
Loved it! 
Keechu di and nidhi awesome πŸ€—
Love Ana ❀️
Okay! Now this gonna be interesting. Very intriguing start. Too many questions running in my head but will keep it on hold and wait for the next update. Seems like the ff gonna be full of twists & turns. Me excited to read further πŸ˜ƒ
-Toree 😊
Omg this is awesome
Sharon in jail..
Swayam is afraid...
Sounds interesting
Plz update soon
Thanks 4 d pm
Something new. Very excited. PRISON.😲 Oh God. Please update fast.
interesting start😳
sharon in prisonπŸ˜•
Nice beginning!... I can't predict anything what this ff is going to be about..so surely eager to read !!
Its one of the most intriguing start..πŸ‘
It's going to be very close to my heart .😳
I m waiting for it eagerly.
Keechu Di, Sweetu,πŸ€—
Thumbs Up!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love,
Shirisha😊