Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
No precap was shown.. It will shot this week.. All the Best Rithvik!!!
Edited by style14 - 8 years ago
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Ya thts wht even I am reading on twitter , havent seen his act but evrybody seem to be in awe of his act .. have to wait for links .. n he sure must have taken the max risk, hence Asha wont cum on #ICDT sets  aise risk lega to kaise hoga 

Ya Di it was by far the most dangerous thing I have seen. Sword fighting , infinite bottles being broken on his head , bending and breaking iron rods by pressing it on chest by other people , putting mud and dirt in eyes, cutting stuffs kept on people's body but being blind folded and keeping your upper body on knife tray and balancing it. 

Forgot about me , even my mom was praying for rithvik today. Asha should not see such things . everyone was so scared
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: style14

Today for the first time I found the Top Performer announcement shocking.. Rithvik was hands down the Best performer.. He should have been the Top Performer and all the contestants also knew that after he finished his performance..
Madhurima and Gauhar were equally good. Im shocked how she got best performer.. Her act was no where near Rithviks.. 

This makes me skeptical about Zee declaring the most deserving winner ðŸ¤”

Rithvik is the Winner of ICDT!! Zee may declare otherwise but it doesn't change the truth!! Im sorry but no one comes close to him on the show.. 

I just said the same thing on twitter . madhurima was really good but no offence it was nothing in front of rithvik's act. Zee always do it.

Rithvik without a doubt is winner and if he doesn't win then zee should drown themselves. Rithvik will always be the winner.
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

Ya Di it was by far the most dangerous thing I have seen. Sword fighting , infinite bottles being broken on his head , bending and breaking iron rods by pressing it on chest by other people , putting mud and dirt in eyes, cutting stuffs kept on people's body but being blind folded and keeping your upper body on knife tray and balancing it. 

Forgot about me , even my mom was praying for rithvik today. Asha should not see such things . everyone was so scared

It was too dangerous and even when he was just half way through his performance,other contestants were saying this is a long act.. Rithvik did ALL the stunts... Even I found it hard to watch.. The last two stunts with the iron rods and balancing on knifes were scary. 
style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7Mumbai, Maharashtra

@14SauceStory lalalaaalalaaa... Iam loving it:))

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
^Im guessing that the person in striped T shirt is Rithvik.. AshVik on a dinner date? ðŸ˜³
style14 thumbnail
Guess this is confirmation from Ashu's side:

Nayana Sasikumar @nayanask6  

So now its conformed..all d best dear..we will always support you..hath nai chodengi..sath nai chodengi..@AshaNegi7

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7  

@nayanask6 Aawww:) Thankyou for always being there..

lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bollywood Royal video - Asha at 8:53 

Priyanka @priyanka_ashvik  

Asha Negi at Manali Jagtap's Starwalk Charity Rampwalk (from 8:53) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozHvKu4dHQ ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozHvKu4dHQ[/YOUTUBE]

lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Such a sweet tweet by Rithvik for the kid ðŸ˜Š
Jaspreet Singh @jpsmakkar  

@rithvik_RD Hi Rithvik, Agam is little bit disappointed, I request you to cheer him up with a positive msg Thnks

Embedded image permalink

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD  

@jpsmakkar agam, believe me you are my favourite and such a talented kid, never give up my little boy!! Lots of love to you bache!!

style14 thumbnail
Aww such a sweet reply from Rithvik..