Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This is scary
Zee TV @ZeeTV  

Rare and unknown arts come to the fore, with @rithvik_RD 's Thangta performance! #ICanDoThat.

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Entertainment Tadka @ETadkaOfficial  

Asha Negi & Aly Goni are the new leads of Kuch Tho Hai

http://entertainment-tadka.com/asha-negi-and-aly-goni-are-the-new-leads-of-kuch-tho-hain/ ... @KTHTMDarmiyaan @OfficialKthtmd @AshaNegi_Fans @ashanegifc

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans 

Rithvik Dhanjani receives his birthday gifts PART 3. #AshVik #TellyByteshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvYMJru9f-M ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvYMJru9f-M[/YOUTUBE]

really beautiful card by Hiya Bhandari

Hiya's card was beautiful 👍🏼
style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand  

Rithvik Dhanjani recieves his birthday gifts Part-3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvYMJru9f-M&sns=tw ... @telly_bytes

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rithvik just performed and OMG what was that. He got a standing ovation for it from everyone. It was hell scary. I thought I might die or pass out seeing that. It was scary and dangerous and the best act of ICDT. People need watch it for knowing the intensity of act😲
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

Rithvik just performed and OMG what was that. He got a standing ovation for it from everyone. It was hell scary. I thought I might die or pass out seeing that. It was scary and dangerous and the best act of ICDT. People need watch it for knowing the intensity of act😲

Ya thts wht even I am reading on twitter , havent seen his act but evrybody seem to be in awe of his act .. have to wait for links .. n he sure must have taken the max risk, hence Asha wont cum on #ICDT sets  aise risk lega to kaise hoga 
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rithvik reaches finale. He is the first one to reach finale . madhurima was the top performer. Which is shocking for me. 
style14 thumbnail
Rithvik was bloody awesome today.. His act was long cause he did everything that was demonstrated by the presenter..
His was THE TOUGHEST ACT yet..

Rithvik you are brilliant but don't do such acts .. Its too risky man.. I wonder what was Ashu and his family's reaction.. 
Edited by style14 - 8 years ago
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

Rithvik reaches finale. He is the first one to reach finale . madhurima was the top performer. Which is shocking for me. 

Today for the first time I found the Top Performer announcement shocking.. Rithvik was hands down the Best performer.. He should have been the Top Performer and all the contestants also knew that after he finished his performance..
Madhurima and Gauhar were equally good. Im shocked how she got best performer.. Her act was no where near Rithviks.. 

This makes me skeptical about Zee declaring the most deserving winner 🤔

Rithvik is the Winner of ICDT!! Zee may declare otherwise but it doesn't change the truth!! Im sorry but no one comes close to him on the show.. 
Edited by style14 - 8 years ago
style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand  

The Brave,The Spectacular Rithvik Dhanjani came up for the act that nobody choose ! @ICDTZEETV @ZeeTV

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink