Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhmheaven thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: smilinggirl2590

Divyanka posts PIC with all . she posts with Raj , aly , pankaj , abay sir and even kp.   she has posted with vishal , vipulroy , rizwan , alok , suyash ... With all these ppl divyanka has posted selfie alone ... This vivek s just another frd ... So wats the prob... Even this week she posted with pankaj .    she behaves normally . it's fans problem .  for that it's too bad to tell DT not to post 

yes its fan problem bt kya DT/ACP marjayega agar wo picture post na kare?? bt the damage this picture has done what about that?? today ppl tagged rizwan,alok and many other friend of DT and today even many of them noticed.its just hampering her image.if u said those fans cant demean her image then its wrong.they r damaging her image
Riddhikappor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how Far posting pic with DT will take vivek ?? he has zero talent he's just using her name and there people are making his fun calling him vivek Tripathi DT reputation is damaged n this flop actor getting attention which is why he isn't even blocking those attacking DT there
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm in the forum for less than five minutes and you don't even know how annoyed I am. 

I'm a better person, not going to moral police morons. Enough. 
Edited by -Ara- - 8 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
By the way, the day before an old (5 years ago IF) friend of mine and I were discussing MIDs and multiple people do have those (before you call me out, I don't; I have this ID and a pm one and both are linked) and we were discussing some people we knew and how on one ID they were die hard fans and on the other hardcore bashers. 

All I have to say is, even if you're opinion is against mine or against the entire forum I would respect you and pay heed if you come with your original ID and not with your friends on new IDS. 
Edited by -Ara- - 8 years ago
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

simple its their life , their rules and their choices and they will do whatever they wanna do😉 and nt keep thinking always abt fans and how will people react otherwise they won't be able to live ðŸ˜†

Bang on