they dont watn ppl to bash them or they want ppl to bash them

yhmheaven thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
these celebrities r funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they r confused what they want.they say they dont wnat ppl to bashing them but they r doing such things which start this bashing๐Ÿ˜†  i can get it ACP needs attention so he is doing this bt why DT is encouraging 3/4 fans๐Ÿคฃ i have no problem with their friendship bt when u know ppl ll bash DT use nasty word then why u need to post??๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข ur getting attention is one side and one women respect is one side.but if u r her true fan then u wouldn't give much priority on ur "" getting attention""๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† if u r a good actor u ll reach the height where u want to u dont need to other help to get attention which is giving ppl chance to demeaning one women character.

SORRY but its funny """VIVEK TRIPATHI""""๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

P:S : m not divan fan.my concern is only ishra bt today the way ppl r saying rubbish abt DT i cant help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why can't they post if they are friends? ... People who want to spread nasty words will  do so irrespective of any post ... Look at what's going on about DT and KP ... 
I'm glad that DT is not letting few people hold her hostage about who she poses with. It's her life .. Her choice
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gan-

Why can't they post if they are friends? ... People who want to spread nasty words will  do so irrespective of any post ... Look at what's going on about DT and KP ... 

I'm glad that DT is not letting few people hold her hostage about who she poses with. It's her life .. Her choice

Agree Gan I don't know when people learn to respect celebrity personal life , if you love them as fans learn to respect them first ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So they need to act according to what 'fans' think of them, now? Can't share a funny pic with a friend because people bash them? 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How many times similar posts? Why can't celebrities post their pics with their friends? It's their life! It's the fans who need to step back.. Don't like the pic don't look at it, simple! Bas!
jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I read a comment on one of the DT shipping pages on insta and it's bang on " Dvyanka is trying too hard to prove a fake article fake. DT and VD obviously didn't click these kinda pics for the first time but they're posting it for the first time. Do you think VD will post this pic without DT's consent? Never. They clearly chose to post this pic to prove people that that article was fake which was not needed"  
yhmheaven thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Atii-

So they need to act according to what 'fans' think of them, now? Can't share a funny pic with a friend because people bash them? 

ofcourse not bt when it create these kind of bashing then they should step back
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
simple its their life , their rules and their choices and they will do whatever they wanna do๐Ÿ˜‰ and nt keep thinking always abt fans and how will people react otherwise they won't be able to live ๐Ÿ˜†
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what is that in picture if possible some one please post
smilinggirl2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Divyanka posts PIC with all . she posts with Raj , aly , pankaj , abay sir and even kp.   she has posted with vishal , vipulroy , rizwan , alok , suyash ... With all these ppl divyanka has posted selfie alone ... This vivek s just another frd ... So wats the prob... Even this week she posted with pankaj .    she behaves normally . it's fans problem .  for that it's too bad to tell DT not to post