Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ya it was composed by shankar ehsaan loy and won an award too :)
u watched whole RBO episodes or only shanak scenes ?

ya YT was best and easy to access it

me too can only watch it from lappy not from phone bcoz its windows version cnt buy new phone suddenly hhehehehhehe
jaisyjazz thumbnail
but its good they r moving to hotstar bcoz on YT all the original song sequences on the show were removed & replaced with the title song bcoz of songs copyright :(
we cant enjoy the song sequences bcoz it was picturised on that song & n BG rbo's title song is playing it ruins the whole mood of the song

hope wen they upload on hotstar that problem is removed & original song sequences r back with original songs

now if we yell at YT then too YT wudnt hv solved this problem hehheehhehehe
not.here thumbnail
I watched all the episodes minus a few at the end when they ended up in a hostel, I think I got busy by then with studies. oh I hope they don't do that and keep the original as it was. I loved their song sequences.
jaisyjazz thumbnail
r u in SNS like twitter FB or instagram ? 
jaisyjazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cortana

nope just IF 😃

ohh ho its more easy there but we have to keep forum alive too so love gushing here too ðŸ˜‰

hope many ppl come back here and join then it will be more funnn
not.here thumbnail
yeah otherwise the forums get locked, it all depends on activity. if it is not active enough it gets locked straight away whereas active forums can stay open for many years. popularity eh? can't do much about that.

it would be nice if more people joined but I think they may have moved on. I'm still newish, only a year old here on IF so I'm still intrigued by all the old shows I used to watch and then realised they have all finished.
ktymfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Got the same auto-reply again.

:(

ktymfan thumbnail
Got this reply -

Dear Saroj,

Thank you for writing to hotstar.

With regards to your email, we would like to state that all rights of any content / collaterals / website of Star TV rest with Star India solely. Therefore we will be unable to permit any usage / upload of any content to any other platforms.

However, we have already made a note of your request to upload this show Rang Badalti Odhani' on hotstar and we have forwarded it to the App / Web Content team for their reference.

Also, we request you to stay tuned to www.hotstar.com for updates.

Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,
Team hotstar
Email: [email protected]

jaisyjazz thumbnail
I emailed to hotstar again this time very angrily & got this reply

Dear Birajdar, 

Thank you for writing to hotstar. 

We understand how upsetting it might be for you when you are unable to watch your favorite show Rang Badalti Odhani'. Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. 

As of now, your favourite show Rang Badalti Odhani' is not available on hotstar. Our Web Content team is uploading most of the classic shows on hotstar, which might take a while. Therefore, we request you to please be calm and patient. 

We would also like to inform you that all the shows that are on hotstar are available across regions and locations subject to specific agreements with our rights holders and partners. 

Meanwhile, you can log onto to http://www.hotstar.com/ and watch other classics shows from various genres of different languages that you might have viewed earlier and relive the moments with your family. 

Keep writing to us as it is the feedback we receive from viewers like you that motivates us to strive and entertain you better. 

Warm Regards,
Team hotstar 
Email: [email protected]

ktymfan thumbnail
Not getting any reply now  :(...

I hope they ll upload it soon on hotstar...