jasmine87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratzzz for the new thread...
Awesome update...thanks for pm.😊
ANJIJHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. Super duper chappy didi... This time i got pm n cong for ur new thread n aise hi aur thread banate jaooo... U r to good... ..
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice chapter thanks for pm
deepika55 thumbnail
r u:) Read till the end it's adorable!
I sent an angel towatchover you last night, but it came back and I asked,"why?"...The angel said,"angels don'twatchover angels!" Twenty angels are in your world. Ten of them are sleeping, nine of them are playing and one is reading this message. God has seen you struggling with some things and god says its over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in god send this to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get 5 replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you... Not . Pass this message on. Please don't ignore it. You are being tested and god is going to fix two big things tonight in your favor. If you believe in god drop everything and pass it on TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES IT'S NOT THAT HARD. WHOEVER SENT IT TO YOU MU
This Is for u:) Read till the end it's adorable!
I sent an angel towatchover you last night, but it came back and I asked,"why?"...The angel said,"angels don'twatchover angels!" Twenty angels are in your world. Ten of them are sleeping, nine of them are playing and one is reading this message. God has seen you struggling with some things and god says its over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in god send this to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get 5 replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you... Not . Pass this message on. Please don't ignore it. You are being tested and god is going to fix two big things tonight in your favor. If you believe in god drop everything and pass it on TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES IT'S NOT THAT HARD. WHOEVER SENT IT TO YOU MU
k2luvsparijat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chappy ndi ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ,thnks for pm & pls update d next chappy soon.
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 64

Mumbai International Airport

She come out from the plane, she look at the dark sky just like her life very dark and all because of his father and mughals family, in few days she read and learn bout that family, she gather all information she can get, it's like she is obsesses with mughals, she stop a taxi and ask the driver to take her to one hotel, then she open her phone and looking at a picture, tears falling down on her cheeks, she promise to herself to destroy mughals and bring them down and she will do anything to do that, how many mughals hurt her she will make them pay hundred times worst, she is try to find a weakness from mughals especially jalal, he is the head of mughals family now, she read a lot bout him, how the amazing and brilliant jalaluddin bring mughals empire into another whole level, but now it's time for mughals to pay the bad deeds one of their family did in the past, and she will attack hamida first, she will be her target because she is the main reason the cause of pain in her family.

Sujamal and amrita back to new york few days after bakhsi grand fashion show and they promise to back for mirza and moti wedding, jodha who knows amrita passion in fashion jewelry ask her to make a beautiful set jewelry for moti as wedding present from her and jalal, jodha ask amrita to use diamond because moti really like diamond, and amrita with happy will make a beautiful jewelry for moti but she didn't tell jodha that she just finish made one beautiful set jewelry for jodha, sujamal want to give it on jodha's birthday and sujamal said to amrita is she sell those jewelry it will cost a fortune because it's very beautiful jewelry and amrita plan to open her own jewelry company after their child born but for now she will happy making jewelry for people she care, amrita remember her encountered with ruqaiya and she feel sad because ruqaiya never changed, she thought after what happened she will more wise and think what's wrong with her, she take decision she think right just for the sake of her career as model but she must pay it big time and amrita feel strange why on earth she doin abortion, she come very rich family and definitely no need to work so sacrifice precious and innocent life just for her work it very cold in amrita book, while she is the opposite, she willing to give up her career as one of the most high paid models in india and in the world when sujamal back into her life and now with a child growing inside her make her realize that she and sujamal will do anything for their unborn child, and she happy she found amazing people like mughals, jodha, moti and selima, they are her friends and her family now.

Mirza and moti busy to prepare their wedding, juhi and hamida helping the couple since they are very busy with their works and so meena patel was called to help them and she is more than happy to handle another amazing mughals wedding, and mughals residence will use as the wedding venue, mirza and moti busy to make over mirza bedroom, bobby want to move out after mirza moti marry but mirza ask him to stay with him until his house with bakhsi finish, jalal already contractor to build one home for mirza and bakhsi, but until they are legally marry bobby will live in the new house while bakhsi will still live with hamida.

Jodha almost finish with her painting, she try not too finish one painting in hurry because she want everything perfect, she finish jalal's naked painting but she refused to show it to jalal until the time is right, and she finish some painting of rahim, and the painting of hamida, now she in the middle of making one special painting and she wish the result is perfect, rahim couple time come to her studio and with amaze rahim looking at a painting of himself, he can't believe that his choti ammijan can paint her in a very amazing way, and he ask jodha to make another painting of him along with his late mama and jodha because they are his dear mother and jalal promise to selim to make one for him.

It's the end of weeks and jalal already prepare everything for his special days with jodha, dr anil clear that jodha now completely recover and that's mean a greenlight for jalal to have his own wife again and he will make it very special, so jalal arrange twins to stay with hamida while rahim will stary with abdul and selima just for one night along with santi and marco, he ask ahmed to take the rest of bodyguard to keep an eyes fo twins and rahim, jalal want to leave alone with jodha, because he want to have all the time with jodha, he love hassan hussain but his twins got special time with jodha since they are born so jalal want to have this one special night with their mother, he want to making love to her all night long, and he wont let her rest until he feel satiesfield, jodha know jalal must be planning something special when he ask permission to let hassan hussain stay with hamida, rahim with selima and abdul that night and of course jodha not minds, she know hassan hussain will be fine with hamida, while rahim definitely will be fine with selima and abdul because both really love rahim.

On saturday night jalal take jodha with her eyes cover by a fabric, all day jodha curious bout what jalal do and arrange for them, but jalal and others refused to tell her bout what is jalal's plan, jalal take jodha to their rooms and slowly she open her eyes and look around their bedroom, jodha feel dejavu with all decoration because it's exactly like their first night, the flowers , candles and other things put in a place that exactly like when thei has their first night, she look up at jalal and he smile with soo much love to her.

" yes . . i arrange this bedroom exactly like our first night . . . i hope you like it " said jalal

Jodha with happy and disbelief looking at him " like it ? i love it jalal . . i don't know you will do this . . "

" you deserve it sweety . . . this will like our first night all over again, more than three month we can't make love and although i try to control my self because all for your safety but i almost can't hold back my self everytime i saw my beautiful wife, and as you know it will very tight again but today i want to make love with you with hard and wild, i'm loosing my control for my desire and passion for you . . i hope you not mind we do it without doin foreplay " he ask

Jodha smile to him " no jalal i don't mind . . me too want you soo much and can't hold back my self too, how many times i wait for this . . just make love to me with all you've got " she said, jodha really waiting this moment and she too don't to waste any time

Jalal feel happy listening to her and his passion burning inside, she reach at jodha and pull her close to him " well wife . . i'm happy that we have the same feeling . . now we will enjoy this night, and i promise you jodha that you are not gonna sleep until i satisfied, until both of us satisfied " he warn her

" that's sound very fantastic jalal . . . and i don't think i can sleep either tonight " reply jodha

Jalal smile widely " ok then sweety . . we both agree . . now it's time to making love with my beautiful wife " said jalal and with that he carry her to bed and put her in the middle of bed whick cover by rose petals, he take off jodha's sleepwear and her panty so now she completely naked then jalal strip and jodha with adoration looking at his beautiful body, jalal laying on top of jodha and he kiss her with hard and rough, jodha slide her tongue inside his mouth and their tongue meet and licking each other's mouth, his legs spread her thigh and his manhood touching her womanhood and jodha moans when their intimate part meet and touching skin to skin, jodha put her hands around his back and pull him closer to her, jalal's one hand move down and he start to fingering jodha so her womanhood will get wet so he can penetrate.

Jalal's hand hold his manhood and make it touch her womanhood and it start to hardened, jodha jalal keep kissing, and they suck up each other breath and jalal really enjoying that, then he look down to jodha " i'm goin to thrust you inside now ok . " said jalal

" oooh come inside me jalal . . . make love to me " she said in whispering

" ooohh lady . . . your wish is my command " reply jalal then without a warning he thrust his hardened manhood inside her , with one single powerfull he thrust all her manhood inside her until there is no more space " ooohh sweety . . it's very tight " moans  jalal her body her society ann feel the tightness he pull out his manhood slowly then thrust back with hard.

" aahhh " jodha moans with desire, jalal now moving in out with very fast and hard " oooh God . . . jalal "

" ooohhh  jodha baby . . . finally i'm inside you, oooh God jodha . . you are very tight . . . . ooohhh " jalal moans with full passion because it true that her womanhood feel very tight, soo tight and it make him feel always keep that way

Jodha breast move up and down when jalal thrust with powerfull, he keep to move safter and deeper until jodha screams but he still don't want to come, they will come together, he capture her lips and kissing her hard, and they keep doin that for more than ten minutes and when finally they feel they want to come jodha pur her legs around his waist and pull him so he will get deeper, jalal feel he want to explode and so does jodha and then while kissing each other and their hands united they reach their first orgasm

" ooohh jalal . . . jalal . .. ouuhhh " jodha scream and she feel jalal spurted his seed inside her, for couple minutes jalal still move but then slowly he stop, he still laying his body on top jodha and he kiss her lips then her forehead with gentle.

" oooh sweety . . . it's amazing . . finally we make love again " he said with happy and he sound like a big cat satisfied with their dinner

Jodha looking at him with a sexy smile " yes finally . . . . i always wait this moment and it feels like heaven to me " she said, her body yearn of his since she pregnant in the las trimester.

Jalal smile with pride " me too baby .  . always looking forward to this finally to happen and just like i said to you that you will feel very tight and i'm right didn't i ? you are amazing my wife . . . " praise jalal

" you too very amazing jalal . . our waiting in patiences finally paid out " reply jodha

Jalal looking at her beautiful wife with love and desire " but sweety there is something i always to try with you . . since we move in here want to try this " then jalal carry her out of their bedroom and still naked jalal walking around the house until they are swimming pool, now jodha understand why jalal need to take hassan hussain to hamida and rahim to selima and abdul and not to mention he send all his employee to leave them alone for tonight.

They standing beside the pool and jodha can guess what's in his mind " ooohh come on jalal . . don't jump . . it's must be cold in that and we both naked " she warn her

" sweety tonight i want to make my wildest dream become reality " reply jalal then with evil smile he jump into the pool take jodha along with him and he can hear jodha scream when they hit the water, and yes the water feel very cold but it really fun for him, jodha surface while grasp some air and cough because water come into through nose, jalal grin looking at his wife then he come closer to jodha and wipe water from her face

Jodha looking at jalal with irked " you are very bad " she pouted

Jalal chuckled then he carry jodha, she circle her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, jalal look up to her and kiss her lips, their kiss with soo much hunger for each other and jalal think jodha's lips will get bruised from his hard and rough kiss, then he kiss her chin and her neck, sometimes he bite her neck leave very obvious red mark, then he kiss her breast, he suck the tender skin hard make jodha moans, her nipples hardened from cold water and desire and jalal suckled each nipples with gentle, and sometimes he can taste her milk, his manhood already hardened too and it looking for entering her womanhood and then jalal thrust it hard and deep.

" ouuchhh " jodha moan and she hide her face on the side of jalal's face, jalal keep thrusting inside and out with soo much strength and his mouth busy to suckled her nipples and kissing her breast, he really can't stop his desire and passion for jodha, he is an addict to her beautiful body and nothing can cure his addiction, and only jodha who can cure his addiction to her, the water make a small wave everytime jalal thrust inside her with powerfull

" ooohh sweety . . . . jodha . . " jalal moans with heavy breath, his whole body feel tense and so jodha body, jalal move wilder when he almost reach orgasm and jodha too almost shattered by her pure wild passion for her husband " jodha . . jodha . . . i'm coming sweety " he said with hoarse voice, then he bury his face between her breast and kiss hard there

" oooh jalal . . . i'm coming too . . . " jalal hold his head and kiss the top of his head

" come with me sweety . . . come . . let it go now " he whispering on her ears, then they are both scream when they reach their second orgasm that night, jalal thrust he manhood deep inside her and he feel amazing and mand blowing, making love with jodha always make him like that, he really like the side wild of jodha, he looking at jodha face who still wet by water, her hairs wet too and she look sexier and hotter with wet hairs like that, then he kiss her and jodha open her mouth inviting his tongue inside and jalal didn't disappointed her, he slide his tongue inside and his tongue licking her sweet tongue and suck hard the air from inside her.

" hmmm . . . . . . . " she moans when jalal pull out his tongue and she close her eyes because she really enjoying their moment in swimming pool and naked, it's very cold but their burning passion make their bodies hot instead of cold

" ooohh jodha . . i feel i really addicted to your body . . and no one can cure my addiction to your body, i love everything about you sweety . . . . " he said, jodha very shy listening to his words

" i'm crazy bout you too . . . . " she said in shy but jalal smile with naughty

" oooh and i like the wild side of yours jodha . . . you are very interesting, you are like volcano, look so calm but inside there is fire that ready to burn up and i like the fire inside you " he tease her and jodha laugh with chirpy tone, and that make a beautiful sound in jalal's ears, he like when jodha laugh like that, make her like a little girl

" my wild side is nothing compare to your wild side " said jodha in amusement, and she is little bit shivering because of the cold water and jalal notice that

" you feel cold ? " he ask

Jodha nod " yes . . . it's very cold now . . . " she said

Jalal smile with understanding " ok . . come one wife . . we will back to our room and take a hot shower so you wont feel cold anymore " jalal walk to the stair on the corner of swimming pool and since his manhood still inside her everythime he move it get deeper inside her make both desire arise again, but they need hot shower now or they will get pneoumia, jalal pull out his manhood then he help jodha climd the stairs and he follow, jodha really shy being fully naked there and jalal behind her when she climb the stairs, then when she standing reach the floor jalal swep her into his arms, jodha put her arms around his neck to steady herself " today is special days so i will carry you everywhere we go " said jalal with happy

" but i'm heavy jalal . . . " protest jodha

" what ? heavy ? nonsense . . . . for me you are very light " jalal looking at jodha and wink

" hahahah well don't blame me if your waist and back feel hurt and pain " she reminded him

" sweety if that happen . . you are free to give me amazing massage " reply jalal

Jodha chuckled " deal . . . i will give you the famous jodha's massage " declare jodha with pride, they arrive in their bed room and jalal take jodha straight to bathroom, he swith on the shower and choose warm water for them, jodha feel something sting her scene the moment warm water touch her scene " hmmm . . it's feel amazing " she mumbling, and jalal smile then he pour some shampoo on his hands and wash jodha black long hairs, then she wash his own hairs, then he pour soap on jodha's back and with gentle she sweap the soal all over her body, he is very detail when he clean her breast and sometimes he kneaded her breast gentle, then he kneel in front of her and clean her from waist to her toe, jalal really like the smell of soap, the fragrant very sweet yet exotic, the he clean too her womanhood and jodha looking down with redden face how jalal take much time to clean that area, and she feel hot again when jalal keep touching her there, her breath become hard and deep and jalal can hear the change in her breath then he look up and see his wife face and eyes full with desire and he can't be more happy than these that she already wanted him again, then he stand up and jodha watching him with curious yet excited when jalal take her hands and put it on his shoulder then he pinned her on the wall, he take one her legs and lift it up untill jalal can see her womanhood opening then with his other hand he guide his hardened manhood entering her, he thrust as deep as he can and jodha can feel more his thickness this way, jalal start to move his hips faster.

" ooohhh jodha . . sweety . . . . " he moans with pleasure, jodha's back bang to the wall everytime he thrust deep and fast, then jalal lift up her other legs and jodha jodha's legs around his waist, jalal take them both in the middle of shower, the jet spur the warm water to their bodies, shampoo and soap swept off from their bodies, for more than fifteen minutes jalal and jodha making love under the shower and they can't hold back again their desire and they scream together when for the third time they orgasm that night, and jalal being very understanding decide to let jodha rest first before he want to make love to her again, he like a lion who just getting free and he want to make love to jodha as much as he want, the last couple month really like a testing for him but now they are back into normal, he can make love to her whenever he want yet he still must thinking bout her condition, she is a mother of three kids now so she must be tired taking care rahim, hassan and hussain and not to mention hassan hussain still wake up in the middle of the night when they feel hungry and jalal always make sure jodha to have enough rest, and from now on he will make plan every saturday is their special plan, he need one night to have jodha for his own, he love their kids but he love their mother the most and if he will go crazy if can't touch her, finish shower jalal dry her body and hairs then wrap her with a towel then he bring hair dryer and start to dry her hairs, jodha feel like a queen when jalal treat her like this and she must confess she enjoying everytime jalal pampering her, finish dry her haid jalal take jodha to their bed.

" now . . we rest for while . . but be prepare because i might wake you up in the middle of the night because i still desire you sweety, couple month fasting from making love to you make my desire stronger than mount everest and need more than one night to pacify me " he said with amusement

Jodha chuckled then she kiss him on lips with gentle " hmmm . . . i know jalal . . i feel what you feel . . . now let me rest first cause it's little bit sore " she said

Jalal smile with happy " me too want to rest first sweety . . . so we will have much strength " he said and laugh, jodha snuggle to him and smile, while jalal kiss the top of the her head and he smile with satiesfield, they hold and hug each other then falling sleep in peacefully.

Happy Reading 😃 

mohammadnoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey there, how are you? 
i wanted to really tell you something.. 
i have not read your story yet. but i will read it.
i always get your updates PM, i was amazed to see that you update regularly. i thought you are always updating, maybe because you give a paragraph for each update...but i was wrong.
but when i went through few of your chapters, i saw its not only a paragraph; but its pretty long.
i was so happy when i noticed that you update always, without making your readers wait for long; that too with a great amount of words/writing... 
this really made me happy..
because normally people take a week/month/years to update. and some who update like you; regularly; some only do a paragraph of it. 
but seeing your effort and work towards your ff.. i was really impressed. 
i am starting your story soon... i will comment after i read the whole thing.. just want to say thank you to you ðŸ˜Š
zakia4 thumbnail
wow dear best chappy ever loved it so beautiful chappy only akdha parts i'm so happy plzz update soon eagerly waiting always love you.
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update ... I think humayu had affair wid that mysterious lady ... Lets se ... Update soon
Gupta.Shatakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome hot romantic update 
Pls continue soon 
And thanks for pm