Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShyNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aaah...talk about suspense!
Another great update delving deeper into their feelings without each other, thanks for this Imagine.

I can't wait until they dance again after so many years 
neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was lovely! She remembers his smileys; how adorable! 😳 😆

Nachiket sipping the coffee on his old Ragini's behest was brilliant! She's still in his every thought and every action. Also, I liked how Ragini couldn't work in the presence of that note, the constant reminder of the hope that maybe, just maybe, he's back. 😳 As much as she tries to deny it, he still holds her heart.

And Imagine dear, I think you picked the perfect place to stop! Your FF is like watching a show and I just felt that sudden stop and the boom at the end of an episode when I reached the end of this update. 😆 Now, that being said, I expect another update in a day's time (at most). 😉
imagine43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neiralove

This was lovely! She remembers his smileys; how adorable! 😳 😆

Nachiket sipping the coffee on his old Ragini's behest was brilliant! She's still in his every thought and every action. Also, I liked how Ragini couldn't work in the presence of that note, the constant reminder of the hope that maybe, just maybe, he's back. 😳 As much as she tries to deny it, he still holds her heart.

And Imagine dear, I think you picked the perfect place to stop! Your FF is like watching a show and I just felt that sudden stop and the boom at the end of an episode when I reached the end of this update. 😆 Now, that being said, I expect another update in a day's time (at most). 😉

Thank you so much for this beautiful feedback. I am glad you liked it
I felt that the update was too long and too much in detail that would bore the reader..I had almost decided to not write again after finishing this one. 
But your words have completely brought back the enthu.. Thanks for reviving me!!
imagine43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShyNomad

Aaah...talk about suspense!

Another great update delving deeper into their feelings without each other, thanks for this Imagine.

I can't wait until they dance again after so many years 

Thanks for the appreciation. Dance is surely coming up next!! 😃
neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine43

Thank you so much for this beautiful feedback. I am glad you liked it
I felt that the update was too long and too much in detail that would bore the reader..I had almost decided to not write again after finishing this one. 
But your words have completely brought back the enthu.. Thanks for reviving me!!

Oh my god! 😲 Don't you dare say that you won't write! You're a lovely writer and I honestly love reading your work; it's definitely NOT boring! The details are what make your story come alive 😳
imagine43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabz50

Lovely update but u finished at the wrong time need to know what happens next please.

You write neil and raginis emotions so well beautiful writing just loved it and how both of them instantly recgonise each others writing and the pain they are going thru and they have not forgetten their memories  loved it

Please update asap

Thank you shabz for reading it and liking it.
I have to learn something from NB.. so that ending is inspired by her 😉

imagine43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

This is so beautiful, but you have stopped at a very wrong moment 😉

Sorry, I didn't comment at all for the 2nd part - was too busy.

Now I will read properly and comment.

As for the 3rd part, this is fantabulous. 👍🏼 I am so glad that you are writing this story. This has such a  refreshing flavour to it, though the storyline is already known. Thanks a lot 🤗

Loved reading about Nachiket and Ragini in this part.- how they both realised that it was the other from a single note of either's, and then the avalanche of emotions.

Happiness, Love, the bitterness and the heartbreak - the entire gamut of emotions have been well played through.  I am so excited about reading the next part.

Now that Ragini is there on the stage, waiting for Dr Neil K to show up - the question is will Dr Neil K really make it to the stage and not get his ex-wife insulted?

I think he will, but we are waiting for your magic. ❤️

Thank you Rachana Di. Had missed you all this while.
I felt that the first meeting on the show was not the best, in terms of story.. Hence my take on it.
I am a pretty nervous writer, this is the second OS of my life, so it would be naive. I hope I do justice to NeiRa.

He is already on the stage, stretching out his hand..But both are not completely sure who the other person is...
imagine43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveleen3

Ah-mazing!!!!!
I'll come back!!

Will wait for your feedback.
imagine43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shri123

wow imagine,  R  also recognizes his smily.   This story is becoming very  interesting.   i like the fact that they r directly meeting on dance floor.  Thanks for the update.  

Thank you for reading and liking it. its kind of exciting to make them meet on the dance floor!!
imagine43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

You did it again 👍🏼 thanks a lot! And you are really making us wait for that face off.

Good mixture of their emotions, well done.

Finally Dr. Neil K is here...looking forward to how beautiful this dance will be. Knowing him he might be rude to her...unless Nachiket takes over 😉

I am so happy after reading your feedback! 
Should Nachiket take over?? I somehow cannot see Neil as a rude person.. true professional, yes!