Raees all the way 🥳
Stay strong shaurukh and don't budge under the pressure coming your way 👍🏼
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanju_

I think it's the other way round...hope Salman doesn't budge at all 😆

Can't wait for the clash to happen!!

If it was the other way round Salman would be clashing not SRK in almost every film. Salman is scared to clash with even regional films. 
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

If it was the other way round Salman would be clashing not SRK in almost every film. Salman is scared to clash with even regional films.

It's not Salman's fault if others do not want to clash their movies with him and it is also not his fault if others are not wary of clashing their movies with Srk, be it SLB or Ajay and why should they if Son of Sardar that was supppsed to not see the day of light due to Jan tak hai jaan makes almost as much as SRK's supposedly big movie like JTHJ that was expected to become ATBB 😆
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

It's not Salman's fault if others do not want to clash their movies with him and it is also not his fault if others are not wary of clashing their movies with Srk, be it SLB or Ajay and why should they if Son of Sardar that was supppsed to not see the day of light due to Jan tak hai jaan makes almost as much as SRK's supposedly big movie like JTHJ that was expected to become ATBB 😆

Others are happy to clash with Salman. But he bullies them out. So much so some political parties had to take a stand to support small producers.
As for JTHJ's income it had a clash and screens were divided plus the film was horrible so it didn't do well. No matter how much you pretend Ajay is a big star plus SOS genre was was was doing well at that time. But how will you justify Jai Ho's poor income WITHOUT a clash in a genre which is Salman's favorite plus was doing well at that time. Not to mention Salman's fans claim he is the biggest star in India. 
SRK has failed again & again to beat Salman with solo releases
how the F will he do it with a CLASH

🤣
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Others are happy to clash with Salman. But he bullies them out. So much so some political parties had to take a stand to support small producers.
As for JTHJ's income it had a clash and screens were divided plus the film was horrible so it didn't do well. No matter how much you pretend Ajay is a big star plus SOS genre was was was doing well at that time. But how will you justify Jai Ho's poor income WITHOUT a clash in a genre which is Salman's favorite plus was doing well at that time. Not to mention Salman's fans claim he is the biggest star in India.

of course cook your own story of how Salman is so scared of clashing...you never fail to amaze me with your theories anyway...nobody wants to clash with big stars...Ajay dared to coz he had booked the diwali first and so did SLB...now it has nothing to do with Salman...like any star he also has the rights to pre-book his movies and he cant do anything if others don't wanna clash...hate as much as you want, cook as many stories as you can but the fact won't change...And I am not a hater like you to cook stories and demean SRK all the time, so if others decided to clash with him, then that must mean they are confident of their products too but it doesn't mean they won't be affected!!

...well for a pathetic movie like Jai Ho, it earned more that it even deserved too...Salman was the only positive factor of that movie...when I watched the trailer, its bad production values shocked me...I though a fan didn't even bother watching it, actually full credit to Salman for making JH earn 100+ crores...now compare that to JTHJ which had every positive thing going for it yet it did not do a good business at all...it's actually very umimpressive for the Global King/superstar as you SRK fans claim!
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Random_ness

SRK has failed again & again to beat Salman with solo releases

how the F will he do it with a CLASH

🤣

Question is also whether Salman can get anywhere with a clash? He usually books holidays years in advance and sworn to release his movies ONLY on holidays after JH's debacle. Right now he must be sweating hard. 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🤣

Question is also whether Salman can get anywhere with a clash? He usually books holidays years in advance and sworn to release his movies ONLY on holidays after JH's debacle. Right now he must be sweating hard. 

Ready was a blockuster, Jai Ho earned 100 crs . SRK's non holiday release was  in 2010- MNIK which was beaten by movies like Housefull,Golmaal 3