Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@Sanju/Stalker: Yeah spew venom in every Salman thread? Find all the Salman threads where I have responded vs how many of them are spewing venom against him from my side. Take a percentage and prove that I spew venom in every Salman thread. Else dont make false accusations and act all high and mighty. TBH I only find YOU spewing venom...maybe everything looks like venom to you. 
And no you dont need to go to every thread...you just come after me. Not surprisingly you quoted me first and then hours later responded to me again. Complete stalkerish behavior. Dont find other Salman fans behaving like such psychos like you. Unlike you I dont lump everyone together. 
PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix.

It'll be an Eid release. So miyan bhai does have an edge over Sultan. It'll be pity if that edge doesn't show case at BO... ;) 

& Sultan doesn't???..LOGIC!!!!
PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Random_ness

i swear to god i love SRK fans

yall never fail to make me laugh

worrying but hilarious 

I wish SOH could be matched by the rival group...but even there they fell short!!!😆
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
whoever wins is the real no.1 .. team raees !!
SRK has FAILED in making an impact with a solo release

So why the confidence he can do it with A clash? 
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This thread quickly derailed off topic and continued on to personal attacks on members and digs to instigate fan groups. 

Since it seems that civilized discussion is not possible at this time, this thread will remain closed. 

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team
Edited by -Fivr- - 8 years ago