Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

Such a brilliant concept...very nice imagination.

Written very well too. 

Thank you so very much Di!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: enthusiastic

Hey thanks for pm dear
awesome os
just love it
very well written
after a very long time i read somthing different
gud job 👏

Thank you so much! I'm happy that I have been able to retain your interest in the topic!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing os

very well written

Thanks Meghadi!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

nice one proteeti!! a rare attempt..no one thought of this POV!

u wrote it very well!👍🏼

Thank you soo much!
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Wonderful OS dear
loved it
beautifully penned
thanks for pm
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Godly_Affection

Wonderful OS dear
loved it
beautifully penned
thanks for pm

Thank you so much!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

This...is beautiful beyond words!

But, I must try and convey to you how much I loved this piece of work.
Honestly, I have never been able to think of writing anything like this, but reading such pieces of writings really enhances my perception of Draupadi, and the love and respect I have for her character.
But more so, I got to know a little about Rukmani as well because earlier, for me, having not read a lot on Sri Krishna, she was just a soft, polite character from StarBharat.
And now, I would love to read up on her. 
Coming to the OS,
I really think you have outdone yourself Proteeti. I have only read the crystal and some part of Atha Shri Mahabharata Katha, although I had wanted to read more but it is amazing how much knowledge you have about characters at your age.
And more than that, the way you have so wonderfully conceptualised this story. It really brings so much joy.
Today, I have actually seen Draupadi in a new light altogether, from a character who could be called an unsung hero, and a supported of Krishna in the magnitude of the Mahabharata.
I want to keep re-reading this, I loved it so much.
All part, each and every sentence was so well thought out. Hands down, one of the best!👏
P.S. - Bookmarked! :)

Thank you so much Navikadi! This was one of the best compliments I've ever received! Thank you very much for this!
Yeah, you'll get a lot of new info n Rukmini once you start reading stuff on her!
P.S. could you please resend the link to "Their Story Rewritten"? I think I've lost it. 😭

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Radhika , thanks for the PM ! Always ,with great inquisitiveness read your  write-ups [OS , FF ,etc ] and every time finds something new in your great writing style with your innovative ideas . 

By arranging a meeting between two important characters from two epics , Draupadi from Mahabharat , and Rukmini from Srimad Bhagavatam . Though closely related , in the epic story they never met each other . But in some stories Satyabhama met Draupadi once , when Pandavas were in the forest , and in her own way Satya asked  Draupadi about the secret of keeping all her  5 husbands in her grip ! 
But this idea of arranging a  meeting between  two independently thinking,very  intelligent  characters , with strong likes and dislikes [ for Rukmini there are very few ]  is something extraordinary !
Awesome writing dear writer , thank you for this beautiful character analysis of Draupadi , whom I like most . 👏

Thank you so much Di! I'm glad you liked the update!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
proteeti :

read the entire thing twice and still at a loss of words to praise it .. it's amazing 👏! the way you have traced Draupadi's journey of life through Rukmini's POV, would look fantastic if ever created on-screen ! great work !👏
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moner_Radio

proteeti :

read the entire thing twice and still at a loss of words to praise it .. it's amazing 👏! the way you have traced Draupadi's journey of life through Rukmini's POV, would look fantastic if ever created on-screen ! great work !👏

Thank you so very much Didi! I'm so happy that you liked it!