Users

Frequent Posters

jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --FM--

Of course LM is negative...

Being her negative will be easier for bb to throw her out... Lol

LM turning negative is more for Bhabho's face to be saved at the end. Many people are saying LM is turned negative to glorify Sandy as best bahu etc. honestly Sandy did everything and proved many many times for RP before LM character was introduced. She even gave her kidney what more is needed now Bhabho is completely blinded in her rage against Sandy so nothing is visible for her. at the end when LM intentions are out it will be easy redemption for bhabho's character stating LM used her acc to cvs. 
Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ thala, thank you very much 😊 very nice post, sooraj sooraj sooraj is always the dream husband, the strong pillar for his wife 🤗

@ Deejagi, wow i couldn't think Emily-Mohit scene conveys a very deep meaning, thanks 😊 me too I don't want sooraj to take MKD by loan or buy it from LM. 
want to see sooraj have a new start, can the story concentrate on sooraj's career now? please 

That is what Im confused from the beginning, why did CVs introduce LM as new owner of MKD, how can they face each other after all, they must feel odd. I was scared that they want to pair LM and sooraj forever and let sandhya be a police officer only. Im happy it didn't happen.

I know when LM cured sooraj, everyone can never forget her especially Surya and really she has a part in Surya life, but my take is they will never be friends like surya and Zakir. surya owns LM too much!
Sooraj is a fiction husband, sandhya should learn how much valuable he is 😊
Edited by Lifebeautifulso - 8 years ago
I love the episode 😊
Sooraj always supports sandhya like before. 
Being a police officer, but  sandhya never shadows her husband, sooraj is always a strong pillar for sandhya.

The dry clothes scene was very nice, can't believe they have married 10 years!
Sooraj makes me dream,  how can a man love woman like this, he is madly in love with her, 
He went mad because of his wife 😭

The best part, sooraj said he is in love ❤️

maybe Im crazy, the scene I like most is sandhya was searching for leave in garden, I watched that scene many times. 
I felt peace even I had tears (don't know why), It's been long time I can enjoy sandhya scene which I didn't have feeling much when sooraj was mad at home.
Sandhya looked cute when she found the leaves.

Babho's expression looked like she cared for sandhya.

Babho's anger is justified, babho wanted to give reputation for Lalima, wanted to give a good wife for sooraj is understandable.

Only Babho, sandhya had mistake but you know very well sandhya is not a bad woman, sandhya has quality of the best daughter in law,  who took responsibility of Momily marriage, who took care of her sister-in-law, who always wants to reunite our family even at the cost of her dream.
And more importantly, sandhya loves you her mother, you know she even loved you before she loved sooraj 🤓

CVs fulfilled one of my wish, they sent kids somewhere especially Ved. want to see veraj , surya-Ved like a family so much but not now seriously.

Emily, she ruined her life when she married Mohit. 
I can't understand why Mohit doesn't learn lesson from sooraj, sooraj loves his wife madly when he just tortures his wife. Seeing Surya you don't have any feeling?
Emily had to quit her study for an undeserving man! seeing Surya Emily will feel more heartbroken.

I just want Emily to have a happy ending with Zakir, she deserves a man who loves her by all heart!

even chavi's mil and dilip find inspiration from Surya!
Don't know whether dilip remarries? why did dilip love Chavi in at first? What if dilip is still single now and he meets Chavi by chance? can't believe they haven't meet each other for 6 years!

LM, I believe she is good and pure girl at first, she is blindly in love now
you can only win love by heart, if you don't think clearly what to do now, you will be the one who suffers after all,
Why did God let sandhya come back? so that she could see her husband marry another woman? 
If God let sandhya survive, he also bring someone for you surely, 
you have your own values, so please save something so that at the end someone will love you!
Edited by Lifebeautifulso - 8 years ago