|| Give me your burdens, I will give you rest ||

Posted: 8 years ago

They are the same innocent, divine  and adorable couple
in every scene its evident 
suraj time and again proves he is the best husband and sandy's support system
whenever she feels low he is there to  encourage and motivate her
this is what pulled us to watch dabh and its continuing even today
should appreciate the cvs for giving us surya who never cease to amaze us

The bal gopal scene was so emotional and suraj has an answer to every prob of sandyπŸ‘
i can see the old suraj again β­οΈ,

The cloth drying scene was romantic, as they got back to the golden days
we too are eager to travel with you guyz in your new journey πŸ˜³
suraj is trying to make sandy feel at home πŸ‘

surya came to aangan ( together)which made bhalima fume πŸ˜†
why do i feel bb is fooling LM unknowingly 
i mean she is provoking sandy to win her hear πŸ˜†

the bgms were soothing
thanks to chopper for chopping off kissing of hands scene πŸ‘
dabh editor is the best when it comes to chopping surya scenes β­οΈ

iam loving this new ( OLD) suraj 
i hope this track never ends cause surya getting closer and recalling old memories
it would be like watching old epis
but this evv lady is unbearable
why couldnt cvs think of the same track without LM😑

lovely post thala very true that Suraj is the support system for Sandya. I was amazed & mesmerized to see the old matured Suraj (after watching him act like a little child without a brain, it was like cold breeze in a desert. It was the same old concerned Suraj and innocent child Sandya. Even though she is an efficient Police Officer, she is a little child when it comes to her family. For her every confusion, pain she look for some one to hold her hand and pass on the strength she required and always she had got that from her husband and her mother. Now that the mother is in angry mode she is left with only one option and is very scared to even approach that fearing what if even that turns out to be a mirage? But Suraj knows her more than herself, so he is there to lend his hand to pull her out of that sorrow feeling and to make her happy, he is ready to do anything and everything and we found that during prayers and cloth drying scenes.

So now, Sandya will start afresh like a nayi navelli dulhan and will do all the nautanki like she did during the 15 days challenge period to win over Bhabo. But yes, it is bit difficult this time as Bhabo is bound to give justice to Lalima. Hope zakir helps her to unearth Lalima's intentions or with his greed, Mohit might try to blackmail LM for more money which will be noticed and recorded by the kids of RP. Since we heard Pari's name,. I have a strong feeling that Pari will join hands with Sandya to get Sandy back her place at RP. Even Meenudi can be of help, without her knowledge she may spill some bean.

But what made me wonder is that how did Bhabo manage to sell out Suraj's plot (for his hotel) without his signature as she mentioned she has sold everything for his treatment? If she has managed to sell, wont that be an helping evidence for Sandya? I mean if they sold the property with his signature, when he was mentally unstable, they shall be booked for fraud and if they say the signature was when he was with his good health, then this Lalima treating him will become a crap story. They can either use Lalima story or Suraj as a healthy person, what do you people say? Moreover Suraj is in for a greater shock as he has got the board done for his shop which is may be planning to start at the disputed site (Hotel). How will he react if he comes to know that the land itself is not there for him?
good take dee
iam excited cause its gonna be like watching dabh from the beginning
but this time surya will be madly in love

if iam not wrong sandy overheard bb saying they have sold the land for his medical expenses,  sandy didnt take it seriously , morever i think LM will give away her MKD to suraj and cvs will put an end to the hotel issue

when emily said its because of you to sandy, i think she meant she had to take care of ved during her absence and mohit made use of that situation, sandy's first priority would be getting emily her powers in BP back , which will not go well with mohit , he would naturally approach LM and threaten her to give him money,

so emly and pari will be on sandy's side

suraj is making board for his new mobile MKD ( thanks to segs)

Got chopped ah.. I didn't know.. it has been days since I saw d segs nd d show ... 
Evvv editor ... but loved surYa .. evvv LM ... irritating to see her πŸ˜‘

Y cant they make mohit die ... Emily doesn't need a husband like him.. πŸ€’
The audio was too low online and could not enjoy SurYa scenes to the fullest but I was really happy to see perked up Sandy, doing her sevas in her adorable manner thanks to Suraj's motivation. Frankly who can resist her in that avataar? I am already seeing a chink in Bhabho, Bhabhasa's armour.  Suraj is more steadfast this time. He is not as vulnerable to BB. They are still pure and innocent, trying to soothe things in their own non violent ways. I am disappointed at the family. When will they truly respect Suraj and his feelings?  I wanted him to be stronger and not subject Sandhya to more tests but at this tine, fighting this battle peacefully is the only solution to avoid further ill will towards Sandhya short of leaving home. Being the eldest, SurYa will never leave home and shirk their responsibilities

Yeah, Laalima is so unnecessary. But I think we will see her win initially. She may take the credit for Sandhya's efforts. What was heartwarming was how SurYa are doing things for BB's comfort as shown in spoilers and not for credit. Bhabho is so lucky to have  Sandhya but she is too ignorant. I hope at the end of all this, Suraj makes her understand how badly she behaved once and for all.

@  thala, no, when Emily said because of you, she was not meaning she had to take care of Ved but she was hinting that since she left Suraj for her duty, Bhabo doubted her (Pari had already made some efforts to get Emily married to some one else and Mohit was jealous of it and even Bhabo had given word to Pari that if Emily gets ready to remarry. she will allow her to do so. So now she got the opportunity to fix Emily's financial freedom so that she can't even rise her voice against mohit but will have to stay as his slave. Bhabo and Mohit would have feared what if Emily get married to Zakir and would have curbed her financial freedom and her outinmg so that she can never venture out and take her own decision. It wa snot same with Meena as seh was not so educated to take her life ahead without Vikram. So Emily was confined to the house and away from her BP because of Sandya's escapade without hinting the same to the family.
@ Deebz, yes, Surya can never leave RP as they are the eldest son & DIL and they will have to fulfill their duty towards this family. the main reason for BB to not accept Sandy is that she turned her back to her responsibility as a eldest DIL. So it is utmost important for them to prove that they are the main pillars of this family and without them, the family can't be strong. I do think BB is using Lalima to ignite Sandy's sense of responsibility and her fear to lose her family in the same way she used Prema to  teach lesson to Vikram & Meena. Bhabo know's how strong headed is Sandya and how she will reach the goal with most dedication. So Bhabo is using LM to teach a lesson to Sandya while she is using Sandya to show Lalima her place in Suraj's life. Onc ethings are settled in Suraj's life, BB will be the first one to hoist LM from RP.
Originally posted by Deebz

I hope at the end of all this, Suraj makes her understand how badly she behaved once and for all.

he will never do that dear 
after all he is shravan kumar
once bb accepts sandy, she will behave as though she did nothing wrong
and our  surya will just ignore what bb did 

dee did you mean zak emily chavi chaos
yes thala, they would have feared what if Emily gets the courage to leave Mohit and go to Zak (inspired by Sandya's boldness to leave Suraj behind for her nation πŸ˜‰) and Pari would be more than happy to accept Zak.
Wonderful post thala. I have a doubt. Suraj sold mkd and bought the land. After he won fifty lakhs. What has happened to that money?! Please someone explain or am i missing something.