Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RJ-

Wonderful post thala. I have a doubt. Suraj sold mkd and bought the land. After he won fifty lakhs. What has happened to that money?! Please someone explain or am i missing something.

He had invested some on the Hotel work and whatever was left was spent on his treatment.
valgus thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But sis once mohit asked bhabo to break the fd to buy a bike. Bhabo refused and said its suraj's money no one il touch that. Anyway all the money gone and suraj has to start from first!!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RJ-

But sis once mohit asked bhabo to break the fd to buy a bike. Bhabo refused and said its suraj's money no one il touch that. Anyway all the money gone and suraj has to start from first!!

Dear Bhabo has no huge savings apart from some jewels. Yes she did said that because she felt Mohit wanted to enjoy on Suraj's hard earned money. So she refused it but now the situation was different wherein she had to get Suraj treated and that cost them dearly and neither of her other two son's were ready to spend a penny. So she had no other alternative but to spend Suraj's money. What will she do with money if she eventually lose her son?

And yes I think Suraj will have to start afresh from the scratch and Sandy will stand as his back bone to support him in his work. I juts wish that BB will not force Suraj to accept MKD from LM even on loan basis.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved yesterday's episode..
--FM-- thumbnail
I somehow feel that BB knows LM's intentions and deliberately doing it.. 😆
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
FM so do u think it maybe Bhabo's plan to teach sandy a lesson ðŸ˜³
But Lalima is negative for sure and she is doing all this to become Suraj's wife 
--FM-- thumbnail
Of course LM is negative...
Being her negative will be easier for bb to throw her out... Lol
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ sonali
sometimes you irritate your BF or GF by getting close or supporting another person

same thing is going on in dabh
bb is supporting LM to irritate sandy
it wont take much time for her to fall for sandy
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Thala. 
Read all comments very nice but one thing I don't want LM to give mkd as repentance or something. If she is willing to give away and go from there let surya buy it from them giving full amount otherwise big NO. Surat sold it willingly ( though I still feel that is major setback with regards to story) and it will be out of chars of SurYa to take like that. 

Suraj won 50L and had a big site registered on his name before Sandy went to MM. If around 15L are cut as taxes in the prize money 35L should be in his bank  and if Bhabho sold his property and used the money for his treatment there should be still 35L right? (Assuming by selling the land they should get minimum 20-30L. Site is very big and I have quoted minimum value). 35L is very huge amount and it won't be completed in 6 months and moreover Bhabho is not a lavish spender she spends when it is needed most and they showed Vikram is giving monthly expenditure his share no idea about mohit though. There is enough money for him to take a shop on rent and start his shop no need for this mobile MKD.

Looks like cvs ignored everything again and want to show Suraj starting from scratch. CVs show justice at least once Meenakshi should be punished for all her deeds she recently robbed sandy's pension money she already have hefty bank balance let surya get that money back it will be helpful for Ved and pari's education. I doubt Bhabho will ever be shown mirror for her deeds in DABH. 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but jaan
sandy's pension amount wasnt raised by anyone
we should consider it a blooper