Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Okay Narges, 

You deserve a big sloppy wet kiss from me and a huge huge bear hug for writing this! Honest to God, this left me with the biggest grin and a very dry throat, just imagining these two gorgeous people do something like you've written.. 

This was just so insanely sexy.. her giving him back his own medicine and making him go wild with desire but forcing him to control restraint .. and her tying him! OMG! That was certainly unexpected but so thrilling.. I could almost hear Nachi baba groan ;) <3 

I am STILL all mush just thinking about this situation and how N is going to get back at her <3 

*HUGS* 

THANK YOUUU!!!! 

Okay Sukhi,

I kindly accept that wet sloppy kiss and that huge bear hug!!! But don't shy away when I REALLY ask for it πŸ˜³πŸ˜† It was one hell of a challenge for me - even worse that the first part. However the only thing I was sure about was that her revenge would make him suffer... and how! 

That tying up was not an initial idea but Mr. Big Dino can't take his hands off her hence punishment for him πŸ˜‰ A very out of character Ragini but luckily anything is possible in our imagination. Thanks a ton for your wonderful, lovely and sweet words Sukhi, glad to make you happy and mush πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

WAIT WHAT?! You are waiting how Nachiket is going to give it back at her?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
metoyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Yaaa! :D
I am so happpy! This was the bestest thing for the come back! Arey i have been here only, not on this forum ofcourse but yeah have followed quite of iknmp, you know our addiction for neira can never be lessened whatever the hell happens!!
But haha yess this was bound to happen. I like this OS very much now!!

Yaar, you have no idea how much I missed you lekin I thought you were totally gone and gayab  Iss liye message bhi nahin kiya meine, sorry! 
I don't watch anymore but kabhi kabhi these ideas pop up in mind and the result is here πŸ˜†

Thanks again dear! πŸ˜³
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: metoyou

<font color="#0000ff">Yaar, you have no idea how much I missed you lekin I thought you were totally gone and gayabIss liye message bhi nahin kiya meine, sorry!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">I don't watch anymore but kabhi kabhi these ideas pop up in mind and the result is hereπŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Thanks again dear!😳</font>

Yaar even i missed you too! I was busy in my studies, don't say sorry, even i didn't do it, so i am also sorry! Ab isse pehle ki apan roye, main bolna chahti hu ki i am going to sleeep now, its about 1.45 am. We will be again back to coool wwooohooo!
Lets enjoy the last days of iknmp *High5* If you're not watching then i'll hypothetically clap to myself lol So cyaaa bro! :* We will continue tomorrow ;)
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Okay Sukhi,

I kindly accept that wet sloppy kiss and that huge bear hug!!! But don't shy away when I REALLY ask for it πŸ˜³πŸ˜† It was one hell of a challenge for me - even worse that the first part. However the only thing I was sure about was that her revenge would make him suffer... and how! 

That tying up was not an initial idea but Mr. Big Dino can't take his hands off her hence punishment for him πŸ˜‰ A very out of character Ragini but luckily anything is possible in our imagination. Thanks a ton for your wonderful, lovely and sweet words Sukhi, glad to make you happy and mush πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

WAIT WHAT?! You are waiting how Nachiket is going to give it back at her?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— back to you! 

WAIT! Aren't you writing a piece where Nachiket settles this fight once and for all? πŸ˜³
πŸ€—
metoyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

There will be a third and last part BUT only send out by PM, for some obvious reasons πŸ˜³
You can sign up for it πŸ˜‰

metoyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Yaar even i missed you too! I was busy in my studies, don't say sorry, even i didn't do it, so i am also sorry! Ab isse pehle ki apan roye, main bolna chahti hu ki i am going to sleeep now, its about 1.45 am. We will be again back to coool wwooohooo!
Lets enjoy the last days of iknmp *High5* If you're not watching then i'll hypothetically clap to myself lol So cyaaa bro! :* We will continue tomorrow ;)

Haan come back! Chalo you sleep phir kal baat karenge. See ya dude! πŸ˜Ž
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me please! πŸ˜³