Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nidhi dear,

Thanks a ton for your wonderful comment. I will be back though with a detailed reply abhi on mobile so can't say much.

You are too sweet and nice 😳
loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How am I going to take the smile off my face today!?!? :O :D
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveleen3

Okay. I washed my face and drank some water. In the bed again.
Last night, I was having one of those conversations with my friend where we have no idea what and why we are talking. She had asked me whom do I love the most. I had replied I didn't know. But right now, at this very moment, I can name the individual. I LOVE YOU, NARGES! :D
Could you BE anymore awesome?! :D *Chandler's voice*
For the first time ever, since I have known Nachiket, I sympathized with him. That poor guy! :D
When we were asking you to write the sequel, I had no idea how you would wrote that. I just could not imagine Nachiket being up and down at the same time (If you know what I mean ;))

The smile on my face is turning into a grin. How am I going to go out of my room!?!?
Whatever this has done to me, I am grateful. :D

I'll come back with detailed comments on the lines *takes a deep breathe* when I am on laptop. :D
Thank you, Narges. Thank you! :D
imagine43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful.. i still cant stop smiling..
At one point I thought Ragini would give in..But tying him up was a good fore thought.. and the best part was she going shopping to get all the stuff.. what dedication to achieving her goal..
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NargesπŸ€—  cant thank you enough for this!!!😳

This is Beyond Awesm!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Completely Hawwttt and Magical☺️😳

Oh i jzt luv this Ragini
😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the OS. πŸ˜Š
metoyou thumbnail

Your Nachiket will take that smile off with a kiss πŸ˜‰
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

Your Nachiket will take that smile off with a kiss πŸ˜‰

You are not helping at all, Narges! πŸ˜›
metoyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShyNomad

So first off I want to thank you for this πŸ€—

It was everything I had hoped for and MORE πŸ˜³

Firstly, setting the scene  with this:
He put his briefcase down, took off his blazer and rolled up his sleeves. He loosened his tie with one hand and with the other he opened the door of the bedroom.
Yes please, thank you πŸ˜³

And then...At that moment, he felt jealous of those hands. How he wanted to hold her feet and plant kisses on her creamy leg, feeling the soft skin under his mouth. 
Oh? β˜ΊοΈ But will he get that chance?

''Kya dekh rahe ho, Nachiket?'' Her voice interrupted his thoughts. ''Huh? Tumhe...'' He replied still somewhere in trance. She giggled but that went unnoticed by him. 'Kya? Tum mujhe dekh rahe ho?'' Her voice sounded as surprised as possible.
''Of course. No, of course not. Mera matlab hai...'' 
πŸ˜† Riiight of course not

This could be fun she thought. ''You look very tired...allow me please...'' Ragini said in a low whisper. She wrapped her hands around his neck and took off his tie. Then she opened the first two buttons of his shirt, planting a kiss near his Adam's apple. 
What a caring wifey β˜ΊοΈ

He was not able to finish because he felt her hand sliding up his leg. ''And?'' She waited for him to continue. ''Ragini..'' He said in a low voice. By now her hand had reached the hollow at the back of his knee and touching him there sent a shiver down his spine. 
This is the point where my brain turned to absolute mush...

And do not get me started on those ice cubes...as soon as she made him his drink I had a feeling they would make a reappearance β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Hayeee
I have no words for Ragini's harkatein and teasing...

BUT the best capper to it all:
 ''One hand should be enough to help yourself out with your excited situation...Good luck dear...'' 
I died laughing πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Serves him right for how he left her..This was just so fantastic Narges, HAWT HAWT HAWT and I am so happy you shared this with us all, THANK YOU β€οΈ

Oh dear! Yaar Nidhi, such a long comment...what do I say. This makes me happy πŸ˜ƒ
I am glad you got what you wanted and much more, as you say.

Ragini had to take her khatarnak revenge and it had to be even worse than what he had done to her. So here it is for Mr. Khanna πŸ˜‰
Haan, that last one where she unties the knot... I'm sure he doesn't need her for that πŸ˜†

I can't thank you enough for such a lovely comment and your sweet words πŸ˜³

Now I want something from you, fair deal right? 

πŸ€—β€οΈ
metoyou thumbnail

Okay. I washed my face and drank some water. In the bed again.
Last night, I was having one of those conversations with my friend where we have no idea what and why we are talking. She had asked me whom do I love the most. I had replied I didn't know. But right now, at this very moment, I can name the individual. I LOVE YOU, NARGES! :D
Could you BE anymore awesome?! :D *Chandler's voice*
For the first time ever, since I have known Nachiket, I sympathized with him. That poor guy! :D
When we were asking you to write the sequel, I had no idea how you would wrote that. I just could not imagine Nachiket being up and down at the same time (If you know what I mean ;))

The smile on my face is turning into a grin. How am I going to go out of my room!?!?
Whatever this has done to me, I am grateful. :D

I'll come back with detailed comments on the lines *takes a deep breathe* when I am on laptop. :D
Thank you, Narges. Thank you! :D

Loveleen! Hahaha, this cracked me up yaar. I was reading your comment in bed and made me grin like a mad girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are too sweet! My name better not be on that list anymore πŸ˜›
Such a hard time for him it was, to be honest even I sympathized with him but karma came back right at him. 

Hope you are out of your room and also cooled down a bit. Control haan πŸ˜‰

@bold: Could I be wearing anymore clothes (Joey trying to imitate Chandler) πŸ˜†

Thank a ton for this! Detailed comment bhi chahiye okay but take your time πŸ˜³

πŸ€—