Miilee will be archived soon

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Dear Friends,

Miilee has been off air for long. Many of you have enjoyed the many phases and its twists and turns. Its time to archive the show now.

The actors who made their mark are now acting in other shows successfully. Please do continue with your active participation and encouraging discussions

Any concluding thoughts on the serial? Please do post.

The section will be archived soon

Regards

IF Dev Team

Miilee is back on Zee TV in Mamta

If New Miilee does start as anticipated in 2007, the section will be re-opened or a new one created
ya, okay then...
i thoguht we should have archived this section aswell because the show ended and ppeople stopped visiting this forum. But dont worry miilee fans like DeepAnBH said if it comes back in 2007 as rumors have been heard. then this section will be re-opened 😳
It was a great show. Wdnt mind watching Milee again.

Originally posted by DeepAnBH

Miilee is back on Zee TV in Mamta

If New Miilee does start as anticipated in 2007, the section will be re-opened or a new one created

no i dont think that is millie i knw they do look very similarr but i seriously doubt that its millie....n on top of thatt the girl in mamta has a different nose to millies..lolllz jus sayinnn tc xx

Priya

yeh it has a been good year for milee. hopefully it will be back and kick start the year 2007
hopefully millee will be back in 2007
Miilee was a gud show, i wud luv it if it came back in 2007 😊