Ariya short story part 3 updated on pg 10 8/1/16.......

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
hey guys this is a gift from me to all of you well it is a gift or torture you have to decide but you can say gift for all of you who waited & it is dedicated to all of you. 
to my lovely dii's & frnds
SanaHolic ,  swethalovely, Mariaakanksha, ndcdance, asya789, LoveAriya, angelshah, ArjunfanNAJAAN,NICRONY, Areesha566, shreyashi19mld, Sana_J., madmadona, -Prithi-, eternity_of_luv, pravalika9291, ariyabestfan, Shanafr, skrafty, SATRISHI, neitka, dhruvika1991, cuppypie121, KaShforever06, rinku95, M.V.Kohli007 ,jeharshu, zubiya92, cuteariya, Dark.Desires, whitelily, ll_megha_ll, chand91, unishaz, VidyutKiDeewani,--GOLD--

❤️❤️❤️
stuti

so soorryyy
once again
and think to forgive me

Edited by angelariya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
               ❤️❤️❤️ Ariya short story Aimer Sans Limites ❤️❤️❤️

part 1 

in a deserted factory

a guy was sitting on a chair his hands tied on the back & legs tied 

with the legs of the chair,he looked hurt & tired but nothing can 

stop him from saving his team mates , he struggled with the ropes 

tied around his hand & after lots of struggle he was able to untie 

the ropes of his hand then hastily untie the ropes on his legs & ran 

to find his team member , so he could get them out of here safely. 

after a lil bit of searching & hiding from the goons guy found what 

he was finding but he don't like the scene in front of his eyes & his 

eyes flared up with so much rage & anger that it could burn a 

person live. he cautiously without making a sound to attract the 

goons attention went to his team their his team sat unconcious , 

looking so tired they were tied to the chairs just like him but 

addition to it, it seems they were tortured more than him , and y 

not they would they were here from 2 days & he just less than for 3 
hours or so & when they leave any limit to torture him till he 

became unconcious what had his team faced, he went 

to them &make them come to conciousnes first then untied them all.

guy : aisha , liza , chotu ,sakshi , u guys ok

team : yess , arjun sir

arjun : good , now we need to leave before any of the goon come
team : yes , sir

but their bad luck when they were about to leave few goons came that way

arjun : guys  , leave i'll distract them until u leave

chotu : but sir hum aapko esse kaise chod kr kaise ja skte hai, no we will not leave u

arjun :guys i didn't want any argument on this & leave it's an order..

helpless infront of arjun the guys left him there & arjun checked the bullet in his gun & then run towards a diff way gaining all the goons attention on him , there a game of hide n seek was going b/w the goons & arjun as arjun know that they were too many in number & he can not defeat them in this condition , after sometime when he was sure his team has reached safe distance & the goons can't catch them now, he left from there but as the goons were behind him , and being on a highway didn't help lot , he was running when he was suddenly pulled in front of a standing Xuv , and someone pressed her lips on him , he was about to push the person whoever dare to do this back but didn't when he felt the goons behind him
goon 1 : yeh , ACP kaha gya ?????
goon 2 : pta ni , aya toh yahi pr tha
goon 1 : ab in logo se toh puch bhi nhi skte , yeh aaj kal k couples jaha dekho wahi shuru ho jate hai , aur na hi inhe dekh kr lgta hai ki inhone dekha hoga ki yeh rawte kaha gya 
goon 2 : koi nhi aage dekhte hai , gya toh yhi kahi hoga na yeh rawte
goon 1 : or agar yeh humein nhi mila toh boss humari jaan zarur le lenge ( saying so they went ahead )
 as soon as the goon went ahead the girl broke the kiss & look at arjun . looking at her arjun got a shock of 220 volts .

girl : arjun sir , aap theek toh hai na ? ( but arjun was still in shock bichara )

girl : arjun...(but she noticed the goons coming back so she immediately changed her tone ) tumi jaano aami tomaye koto miss korchilam ( u know how much i was missing you ) r ammi tomaye koto bhalobashi ( and how much i lovee you her hands were around his neck & she kissed him again but this time arjun's hand were automatically around her waist & he was pulling her more closer to him if it is even possible but poor guy his bad luck before he could respond back to the kiss the girl broke the kiss )
girl : it's not safe staying here , lets leave and everybody must be worried for you
arjun silently followed the girl & sat on passenger's seat & the girl on the driver seat and they sped away from their in the Xuv their was a pin drop silence on the Xuv both lost in their thought's arjun couldn't believe that the love of his life , the ray of light in his dark world , the girl for whom he could die & realized his feeling's for her just few months ago had kissed him and that to twice yeah to save him form the goons but anyway she kissed him that's enough for him, he couldn't believe his luck
after sometime the car come to a sudden halt and this broke arjun off his thoughts
arjun : riya , kya hua car kyu rok di?? ( i know u guys have guessed the girl is riya )

riya : arjun sir your hand is bleeding , let me bandage it ( she spoke not looking in his eyes )

arjun : ok , as u wish 

riya went to back seat & took the first aid kit & start bandaging his hand

arjun : so , tum mission se kab wapas ayi ??

riya : kal ?

arjun : kal , seriously and tum mujhse milne bhi nhi ayi gr8

riya : voh mein  raat ko ayi thi & aaj subah aap gayab ho gye , mein toh etf mein bhi kisi se nhi mili , na shree se , na chotu or na hi sam bhaiii ( she said whining looking at him like a 3 yrr kid )

arjun : okk , samajh gya ( he said leaning towards her & she was shocked after sometime he captured her lips & kissed her gently but after each passing moment the kiss was becoming more & more passionate after ages they broke the kiss both panting heavily their foreheads touching each other)
arjun : amio tomaye anek miss korechilam r ami o tomaye anek bhalobhasi ( i missed u lot too and i love u lot too )
riya : sattii ( sacchi )

arjun : hai ( yesss )

riya : aapko bengali aati hai ( in mind shit or mein aur shree bengali mein ek dusre se inki shikayat krte the yeh sochkr ki inko samajh nhi ayegi )

arjun : yups , riya raised her eyebrow at him i mean pehle nhi aati thi but jab tum iss mission pr gyi & slowly i realized your value in my life that how much i love you , so tb meine shree se bengali sikh li aur waise bhi agr mere honewali biwi bengali hai toh mujhe toh bengali ani hi chahiye na ab sys 😉

riya : (blushing ) samajh gyi hone wale pati dev , ab chale waise bhi aap k hone wale saale sahab ne pura office sar pr chara rkha hoga aur bichare mere dono bff's ko unka damn itt suna pr rha hoga

arjun : yrrr , saare romance ka kabara kr diya

riya : aap apna romance baad mein kar le na , we've now got a case in our hand Mr. rawte and aapko ek imp news bhi deni hai

arjun : batao imp news kya hai ????

riya : abhi nhi sb ko sath mein batayenge hum

arjun : ok , lets move Miss mukherjee

abhi k liye itna hi ab batao kaisa tha or meine aap logo ko kitna pakaya ????

Edited by angelariya - 8 years ago
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update..
Arjun fell for Riya.. Nice 
Poor Riya she thought Arjun doesn't know Bengali...
Can't wait for Sam and teams reaction on ariya..
Thanks for the pm..
Continue soon 
Edited by KaShforever06 - 8 years ago
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo swt...
Loved it baby...
I missed my barbiedoll sooo vry much...
And story isss amazing...
Loved it to core...
Cont soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Ritikanfly thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update arjun rescued etf members riya saved arjun by passionate kiss and reciprocated by arjun too arjun realised his love for riya cool next update soon
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Continue soon please
auroradowney thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
STEWWW KIII BACHCHIII
it was awesome as usual...
But
Ahem ahem ahem
Ek hi update me teen teen baar lip lock scenes deke kyu ariyans ko heart attack de rahi hai
Not fair
Iska jaldi se naam karan kar
Awwiiee saale sahab ka damn it
Great
Arjun ki Shikayat bengali me karte the shree aur riya
Hmm... Riya now learn a new language
Phir hum sab milke uski burai karenge us new language me.
Kya dhasuu update tha stew
Love you
For this update
*standing on a tower top and clapping* *wink*
Update soon nahi bolungi cz I know ki hum dono ka haal ek jaisa h...
So keep it up sweetie pie... love you n take care...
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome. lovely. sweet. thanks for pm.