Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls Written Update -October 23(Last Episode)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls Written Update -October 23

Dabbu searches for clue in Trishna's room but just when she stumbles on some photos, Trishna comes in her room and snatches the snaps and warns her. Dabbu leaves from there and Trishna calls up someone. 

Dabbu and Mamta go to find some clues in Trishna's old home, and a goon follows them. Trishna too comes there and asks the goon to finish them both off. As Mamta and Dabbu try to fight him off, he hurts Mamta and is about to stab Debjani, when Dylan stops him. The police come and arrest Trishna who says she did everything to get Dylan. She tells first she made that pandit lie about Debjani's horoscope but when that had no effect, she planned that accident and then bribed the doctor and inspector to enter Dylan's home. She then tried to separate Debjani and Dylan by mixing glass in the flour but that only brought them closer. So she tried to kill Debjani by getting her locked in that trunk, but she still survived. So she realized that she needs to make Dylan himself throw Debjani out and so she drugged his apple. But Debjani stumbled upon her truth. 

Dylan feels disgusted and says that she is as selfish as ever and how can she even think that he will love someone who tried to kill his wife. He asks the police to take her away while Abhimanyu tells everyone at home about all Kamya's planning and that noone had died from Juliet's car. Juliet feels guilty for mistreating her and asks Kajal to make preparations for Debjani's Greh Pravesh.

Dylan and Debjani are welcomed home and after a session of apologies, Juliet grants all home responsibilities to Dabbu and the show ends. 

Edited by ..Bournville.. - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thank you so much Disha. You have been fantabulous with your updates since day one. Grt job :) *applauses*
phew! so here ends the show. Kya drama tha! How I wish they showed some nice deblan/rajlekha romance instead of this kamya drama... and what abt binny-mallik, no closure there! and abhimanyu's character was a mere waste huh? I dont know if its channel or PH but I feel DWTG deserved a better end, khair they gave us some nice episodes. I loved the cast and would love to see them back soon.

And everyone on this forum, hope we meet again soon on a new forum! :)
Thanks dear for the appreciation.
I agree the show could have been much better. In fact had they stuck to the book and not introduce stupid tracks like sunaina, trishna and kajal, the show would have been great. But I think the channel never wanted the show to do well in the first place. they want to make this channel another saas bahu shows channel ðŸ¥±
Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

thank you so much Disha. You have been fantabulous with your updates since day one. Grt job :) *applauses*
phew! so here ends the show. Kya drama tha! How I wish they showed some nice deblan/rajlekha romance instead of this kamya drama... and what abt binny-mallik, no closure there! and abhimanyu's character was a mere waste huh? I dont know if its channel or PH but I feel DWTG deserved a better end, khair they gave us some nice episodes. I loved the cast and would love to see them back soon.

And everyone on this forum, hope we meet again soon on a new forum! :)

Same here
I wanted a proper end
This was too rushed accordingly to me
^ Thanks much for the WU, Disha! :)