Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-
thank you so much Disha. You have been fantabulous with your updates since day one. Grt job :) *applauses*
phew! so here ends the show. Kya drama tha! How I wish they showed some nice deblan/rajlekha romance instead of this kamya drama... and what abt binny-mallik, no closure there! and abhimanyu's character was a mere waste huh? I dont know if its channel or PH but I feel DWTG deserved a better end, khair they gave us some nice episodes. I loved the cast and would love to see them back soon.And everyone on this forum, hope we meet again soon on a new forum! :)