IshRa OS - Don't Look So Sexy || 22.10.15 ||

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey All! πŸ€—
Back with an OS again. To start with, this was totally inspired out of DT's new sexy avatar and on a req. Yeah, she's been donning all new looks recently making us, or firstly me dream of all sexy and romantic scenes of IshRa, This is again a result of the same, dunno how and why though! πŸ˜›

AISHU! ( aishu_divan) πŸ€— This one is totally for you T.❀️
Happy birthday baby..πŸ€— Late post kar rahi hoon, but please..bear with it all. πŸ˜†
Yeh lo, babies ka sexy romance in that saree. ☺️

And this one is from Aru, for chidiya! :P πŸ˜† ❀️

https://dai.ly/x3aje0t

And yeh Vasu ka! 😳 ❀️

HBD HBD HBD A..!

VAPA! πŸ₯³We ❀️ you T...πŸ˜›

NOT PROOFREAD. Please excuse any mistakes!
It may have some mature stuff, depending on everyone's view! :)

MY WRITING INDEX

ISHRAHOLIC CHRONICLES

Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

..DONT LOOK SO SEXY..

Raman, let it go.

She pleaded trying to free the sari out of his grip as it slipped away from her hand with every tug he made at it.

I'm sorry. I can't do that. Letting this go means, letting you go to the party. I don't think I want that.

He retorted pulling it again lightly.

I asked you to come along, you said no. Why are you stopping me? i didn't even force you to come along. Like I can even try to get you to come along, you are stubborn as always.

She gasped when he pulled the end of the sari forcefully making it slip out of her hands. She glared at him as she saw his eyes roaming around her skin naughtily.

I like it. But, I only wish the blouse was deeper madrasan.

She gawked at his comment and turned away irritably but by no means she missed his small laughter. Her eyes turned wider in horror when the sari slipped away from its tucking as he pulled harder on it making her face him with a annoyed expressions. He laughed as he watched her glaring at him only to make him play along.

Back is sexier.

He chuckled as he noticed her shaking her head in annoyance.

Raman, stop it.

She held on to the pleats of her sari as she watched him pulling them out happily. The smile on his face was his favourite one, the naughty one. With a sigh she held on to them and moved towards him glaring at him all along yet he remain unnerved as he still tried to pull them out.

Let it go Madrasan, its almost out.

Will you stop it.? Whats wrong with you. It took me quite a while to wear this one. Its not even funny Raman.

Sure, but it took me just half a minute to pull this away.

His hand wrapped around her waist holding her steady as she fell on him with the last pull on her sari managing to pull it away. Her smoky eyes turned him on, as much as her netted sari had did. She looked at him, the naughtiness on his face replaced by sensuousness

Raman..

There was no way you were going to your reunion wearing this sari, and most importantly, without me.

A part of her smiled hearing his words but soon she composed herself and looked at him/

Wouldn't it be better if we don't start this part of the conversation.? If i remember right, I have been trying to convince you to come along all morning and afternoon to which you agreed. What changed then.?

You.
He said pointing towards the sari in his hand. She looked at him amused as he touched his nose with hers pulling her closer by her waist.

You changed into this and that changed my mood. So shouldn't you be the one at fault.?

He kept looking at her as she resisted the urge to laugh but gave away. She didn't even know what to do but laugh at his antics. Taking a few moments to compose herself, she looked back at him to find him looking at her intently, the look in his eyes said it all.

Just don't look this sexy ever again, okay.? Its harmful for me. For us.

What.?

If you do keep doing this, I doubt we will be leaving this room ever and let's not even think of what is going to happen of us because I won't be keeping my hands off you.

He pulled her closer with the words and brought the sari closer to his face burying himself in it. She felt a wave of desire coursing through her at it. She breathed in heavily as he drew in the scent coming off her sari while his eyes never left hers.

Smells of you, as inciting as ever.

Raman..this..

She moaned into his mouth as he sealed their lips without letting her complete. Letting the sari pool to the ground, his arms wrapped around her waist, his hands at her back pulling her closer. The kiss was demanding, his passion turning her on as she willingly gave in. Her hands pulled onto his shirt as he undid the hooks at her back, his lips leaving open mouthed kisses on her neck.

Ouch...

She moaned pressing herself more into him as his stubble moved across her skin. Her skin burned in desire when his hands moved along her legs caressing him as er skirt lay pooled at the ground with one tug of his hand.  He naughtily smiled into her skin to himself sensing the way her body reacted to each of his touch, her silent moans, the clinging to his shirt and when her hands around him tightened with every kiss of his.

Its okay. Go.

She opened her eyes and looked at him as he moved away from her breaking their embrace..

Go.? Where.?

She asked him, stunned at his sudden recoil.

- The party, where else.? You wanted to go, I was the one keeping you away.

He said casually moving away leaving her shocked.

You want me to go to the party now, when you have almost undressed me.?

Just wear them back on. I will help you with it.
He said turning away and smiling naughtily while he could feel her getting all the more shocked. She kept looking at him, trying to make sense of his words. Had she missed something between his kisses.? It wasn't until he saw the smile on his face from the corner of her eyes did she realize he was only playing with her.

He jumped back as her hand pulled him harshly and her hands latched onto his collar. The smile faded off his face as he saw the anger in her eyes.

You think this is funny.? How dare you.? First you don't let me go to the party, then you do all you want to turning me on and then you just ask me to go back to the party..

- Turned on are you madrasan.?

He laughed at her cute anger and tried to put his arms around her only to be pushed away.

Don't even try, you can do whatever you want. I am definitely going.

She had just turned her back on him only to be pulled back fiercely. Her arms held onto him as her back hit the softness of the bed with his hold on her tightening. He watched her amused as she tired to struggle out of his grip pushing him away gently only for him to press himself into her deeper.

You really think i would have let you go and I was serious about asking you to go.? Why are you even trying to play at it.?

-  Just like you always do. Now let me go.

Her struggles stopped the moment his hands trailed along her waist towards her curves as he let his hands wander onto her softness while his lips took hers into a kiss.

Just say it madrasan.

He asked raising an eyebrow naughtily, his lips still touching hers. She sighed and just gave in.

I don't want to go now.

I am not letting you go, forget the party, I am not letting you go for the night alone.

She laughed hearing his words and wrapped her arms around him as his head dipped into her neck his hands pulling away the cloth that loosely lay on her skin. His lips moved sensually against her lips, his teeth toyed with her soft curves until she could bear it no longer and pulled him into a kiss. She could feel him, all over herself making her yearn only for more. Every inch of her skin against his lips made him crave for more, endlessly. He smiled as she sighed in pleasure at the moment he filled her, his own thirst finding the peace.

My friends are going to kill me for ditching the party after I promised i am going to make it.

He laughed and watched her as she ran her hands on his chest breathing lightly as they lay wrapped in each others arms.

Tell them you made it with your husband. In bed.

She looked up at him and rolled her eyes at him.

i wanted to go you know. Its been long i saw many of them..

Well, then you should have chosen something less turning on then, by all means I would have come along and managed with a few kisses at the party.

Is this how you are going to react to everything I wear then.?
He laughed as he watched her rise up on her elbows and look at him.

Its how I react to you , the dress is only an add on.
She turned red at his words and moaned lightly when his hands touched her sensually. it was that touch, she didn't know how she could never get enough of it.

I don't mind as long as you don't rob me of my reunion again.
She replied naughtily pressing her lips lightly onto his. He grinned at her words, the words doing the needful.

Screw your reunion, its time for ours.

She giggled as he rolled her over and grabbed her for a kiss only to start over again, just where it had all began.

Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg Raman should buy more of this Saree and I think they will never leave the room. 😳😳.That  was naughty Raman he want to teasing Ishu and finally it turn her on and hve to skip the reunion party. Thank you to Asishu your Birthday is so special so that we can get a hot OS from Anu. Thank you Anu for the hot and sexy OS plus the pm.❀️❀️ πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago
kimty1230 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os
keep writing like this
god bless u dear
MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls Keep Writing like this
Too Hot & Sexy
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Feeling hot hot hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So hot sexy and romantic!!!!!!!!!
I am blushing all the way!!!!!!!!😳

Excellent!!!!

More please and thank you so much for the pm!!!πŸ€—
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I ditched my work and started reading this... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aishu a very happy birthdayπŸ˜ƒ it is so good anuπŸ‘
Eshabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very sensuous update. full turn on.
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very sensuous...
keep writing like dis nd keep pm like dis ;-)

Lvd it...
grt wrk dear
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. It was beautiful, hot and sexy at a same time.. ☺️ ☺️ You write amazingly Anu. πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Aishu. πŸ˜ƒ