Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing concept...
Both have feelings for each other but unaware of it...
Hope they realized soon...
Update soon...
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update...
TaaRey wanna be friends again!
CrazyForAmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome concept
lets see how the realise their love for each other
continue soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

I have turned this 3S into 2S. This didn't come out as i wanted it to be. I had planned a whole different scenario for this 3S,  I'm not happy with what i had written, and wanted to wrap it up without dragging it much. I couldn't write it. 

Sorry in advance if you find it boring. Thank you guys for all the wonderful comments & likes.

Scroll down for the next part.

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

He watched her with intensified gaze as she moved across the kitchen, helping his mother in kitchen. It has been a month to that night, the night that had changed everything between them. Though they decided to be friends like before but he finds it difficult to be her friend only when his mind & heart want something else. He wasn't able to control himself anymore, everyday was like a sheer torture for him to be close to her yet be inside the boundaries of friendship. He wanted her, his attraction had turned dangerous. Rey away from there when he noticed her coming out of the kitchen with his mother. On the occasion of diwali, taani was there to help his mother. He was waiting impatiently to spend some alone time with her but she was busy with his mother. When an idea formed in his mind, he moved toward them. 

"Mom, I need your help, meri shirt ka button tutt gaya hai-" Rey said to his mother. His mother look at him with her brows knitted together. 

"Then wear some other shirt, Rey. I'm busy right now, I cant come." Rajini replied him while instructing the servants about the decoration. 

"But mom, This is my favorite shirt. I'm not wearing anything else today." Rey said to her. His mother sighed knowing he wont budge. She turned to taani. 

"Beta, Please help him else he wont leave me in peace." Rajini said to her, Taani laughed and nodded. Rey grinned inwardly and walked upstairs toward his room, and taani followed him. As they entered his room, he closed the door. Taani turned around, and gave him a confused look while he smirked at her. 

"Whats going on in that evil head of yours?" Taani questioned him realizing he doesn't need any help, it was his plan. His smirk grew wider as he started taking steps toward her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him, her hazel went wide, surprised at his sudden move. She gripped his shoulders tightly as she looked into his eyes. 

"You are looking beautiful today!" Rey breathed, Staring at her with hooded eyes. She was wearing a saree, making him go crazy with her enchanting beauty. Taani felt herself growing conscious under his intense stare.

"Rey" She whispered softly, arousing desires in his with her seductive tone. His hands were moving seductively over her bare waist, feeling her velvety soft skin under his palm. After that night, things had changed between them, their interaction has decreased, they hardly meet each other now but he is always in her mind, all day she think about him, and his situation is no less than her. The more they are trying to avoid each other & their feelings the more they are finding difficult to resist the emotions they felt for each other.

"I'm not able to control it anymore, Taani, I want you, and I'm not scared to admit that that I feel something for you. Meine bahut try kiya, taani, mein tumse dur rahu, tumhe sirf apne dost ki nazro se dekhu, but I can't. I don't want to fight with my feelings anymore-" Rey poured his heart out, she went numb hearing his confession. Was it true? Did he just confessed he feels something for her? Her heart skipped a beat, she look into his eyes, and found herself getting lost in this beautiful pair of hazel.

"Me either, Rey, I don't know what is there between us, but i do know that I feel something for you, Something that i never felt for anyone before-" Taani whispered, staring deep into his eyes. He felt his lips curving into a smile, her words were so pure, so soothing.

Rey leaned forward, bridging the gap between their lips. Her heart was thumping loudly against her ribcage in anticipation. Her mind went blank when his lips came crashing down at her. He smooched her lower lip, demanding her response which she gave while taking her own sweet time. Their lips moved against each other in most sensuous way, their tongues met, fought, played with each other. She was smiling against his lips, making his heart swell with happiness.

"Rey-" She parted away from him when they heard his mother's call from downstairs. She draped the sheet around her and tried getting up but Rey was quick to get hold of her and pull her down, making her fall over his chest.

"You are not going anywhere." Rey said to her, She clutched the sheet around her naked body.

"Mom, I'm coming in 5 minutes." Rey shouted so that his mother could hear him, then he turned toward taani, who was looking at him cutely. 

"Taani, this is our 15th diwali together, every year we have celebrated this festival together since childhood, and today I want to make it special-" 

Taani was looking at him with intensified gaze, waited for him to continue with anticipation.

"I want to celebrate this festival, every festival with you till my last breath. Mujhse shaadi karogi?" Rey asked her with tenderness and love visible in his voice. Taani stare at him with surprise filled eyes.

"I will marry you, Rey." Taani whispered, pressing her lips against him, kissing him softly.

Rey's heart skipped a beat, he clutched her body tightly in his arms. He knew there is something more than attraction between them. It was too strong, irresistible to ignore. 

They broke the kiss, and look at each other with smile playing over their lips.

"I think, It's time, I confess. I love you, not only as my best friend but as my life partner too." Rey said as he intertwined his fingers with her. Her eyes went wide, his words registered in her mind, and she questioned herself, does she feels the same about him?

"You are my best friend, My supporter, my other half who stood by me in my god & bad times, Without you, I can never imagine myself. You complete me." And what comes in her heart, she spoke without any hesitation or fear of rejection. She knew he understands her like no one can.

"And my heart &  soul already belongs to you. I love you  too, Rey."

His happiness knew no bounds as those words escaped her lips. He kissed her forehead, and hugged her tightly. Promising her to love & cherish her till eternity.

"Lets go, and celebrate the diwali. Maa must be waiting for us." Taani suggested, Rey nodded in response. They got up, then rey helped her in wearing saree. After getting ready they went downstairs, and celebrate the festival together with their families. Celebrating the new start of their lives.

Please do leave your feedback :)

PS : PMs later.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
Sweet ending..! :)
Really cute..
TaaRey confession was nice
Keep writing
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail