Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: CheshireBilli

How misleading, man.

When Arnav said they were 'gods,' I thought he'd meant it literally and you were going down the Rick Riordan path. Shyah.

But then...whattey cheesy PWP. I lav. 😆

When I first read the line, so did I!

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, if this is how brilliant your writing is, I am going to smack myself for not finding time to read Ravendor. This was so good.
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ugh this is sexxxy. I heard colours first by halsey and didn't like it, but I'm positively hooked after hurricane and this song. There was this frenzy and edginess in your story and it reminds me of this scene from vampire diaries where elena and damon drink blood and dance to feel so close in a club and kiss against the beat of the music knowing that the world is at their feet. Sorrry about the random reference but this was amazing.

Young gods indeed.
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's been quite long since I logged in.
Thus, imagine my surprise when I saw your PM regarding this OS!
You've always had a way with words.
So, quite naturally, you are one fine writer.
Good going, girl!
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Ok, if this is how brilliant your writing is, I am going to smack myself for not finding time to read Ravendor. This was so good.

Hahahaha no don't smack yourself! (just go read the story)

Originally posted by: sheen.sk

that was so beautifull..
really love the concept..
simply brilliant peiceof work..

Thank you! ðŸ˜³

boyznaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

Ugh this is sexxxy. I heard colours first by halsey and didn't like it, but I'm positively hooked after hurricane and this song. There was this frenzy and edginess in your story and it reminds me of this scene from vampire diaries where elena and damon drink blood and dance to feel so close in a club and kiss against the beat of the music knowing that the world is at their feet. Sorrry about the random reference but this was amazing.

Young gods indeed.

Aaah even I didn't like Colors much tbh. Drive, Ghost and Young God are my favourites, Hurricane comes a close second. And oooh don't be sorry at all! You're given me something to lookup on YT and obsess over for three hours or so (since I never watched much of VD-- but I've always been a Delena fan!!!!!) so it's cool! Thank you, glad you liked it! xxx
boyznaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheshireBilli

How misleading, man.

When Arnav said they were 'gods,' I thought he'd meant it literally and you were going down the Rick Riordan path. Shyah.

But then...whattey cheesy PWP. I lav. 😆

LOLOLOLOL and risk plagiarism accusations by having magical elements in my story? Na Baba.

I love you xxx
boyznaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

When I first read the line, so did I!

LOLOLOL is that why you LOL'd? You actually thought I was drunk enough to write that loool
boyznaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy-go-lucky

It's been quite long since I logged in.
Thus, imagine my surprise when I saw your PM regarding this OS!
You've always had a way with words.
So, quite naturally, you are one fine writer.
Good going, girl!

HAPPYJI COME HERE YOU
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HOW ARE YOU?????????? CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE AND YOU COMMENTED OMG 
boyznaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

RES FOR GODS <-- I am just gonna leave that here

-----

If someone said to me what Arnav said to Khushi, I would have ruined the moment by laughing in their face. this is why you get your reply late

BUT, because it's Arnav, and because he preceded it with the explanation, I didn't laugh when I was reading that bit. Was it a bit conceited? Sure. Was it a problem? Of course not. Also, great tie in into the title, although I thought it was for a completely different kind of talent all together *wink* *wink*
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHADYING

Good OS, Chutki. You should do this more often. It's not like you have promised a number of updates for your other, non-existent, FF or anything. What? FF? Who's spreading lies? 

Thanks man. You're right. Don't know what people are on about. What is an FF? Freaky Friday? French Fries? Fat Fish? Who cares?