Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ojaswiniprinces

Haha...since the dwaparyuga wali Draupadi couldn't slap yudhishtira you made her slap him in kaluga πŸ˜† good great going πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Both Arjun and Piyali seem to be Short-tempered 😳 πŸ˜† really waiting to see how Arjun's going to teach "manners" to Piyali πŸ˜†

🀣
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know, you tempted me to write an FF just to slap yudhi!!!🀣 but I dropped the idea... akhir bechara kitna maar khaega!!! Mera bas chale to main to use mere FF mein bhi thappar maar dun!!!🀣 leken u need to update everyday haan... kyun ki dil to ArDian hain ji...πŸ˜†
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great start Mahiima!πŸ‘
It was such a wonderful update to read. I am glad Piyali slapped that Ranvijay, he really deserved it.
And that Yudishtir part, that guy deserved to be smacked across the face for all that he did in Dwaparyug.
Woah, I see Arjun has plans of his own. Please let Piyali retaliate to whatever it is, I don't think she deserves any kind of punishment for whatever she did.
And from the conversations I have been reading in the previous pages...update soon, and make Piyali a strong girl!
Kyun? @Aanvi?πŸ˜‰
Looking forward to reading more!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Great start Mahiima!πŸ‘

It was such a wonderful update to read. I am glad Piyali slapped that Ranvijay, he really deserved it.
And that Yudishtir part, that guy deserved to be smacked across the face for all that he did in Dwaparyug.
Woah, I see Arjun has plans of his own. Please let Piyali retaliate to whatever it is, I don't think she deserves any kind of punishment for whatever she did.
And from the conversations I have been reading in the previous pages...update soon, and make Piyali a strong girl!
Kyun? @Aanvi?πŸ˜‰

yup... I got my mann ki Drauz... Maybe drauz was saying.." Tumne dwarpar yug mein bheem se maar khaya hai,  ab baari hai mujhse khaane ki!!!🀣 Maybe our production should start to make a promo of it... kyun!!! @sam @navu!!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by naturelover33 - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

You know, you tempted me to write an FF just to slap yudhi!!!🀣but I dropped the idea... akhir bechara kitna maar khaega!!! Mera bas chale to main to use mere FF mein bhi thappar maar dun!!!🀣leken u need to update everyday haan... kyun ki dil to ArDian hain ji...πŸ˜†

Haha 🀣 oh god πŸ˜† Let's leave poor yudhishtira πŸ˜† And yes i'll update everyday b'coz i know the heart of an ArDian 😳 ❀️
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Haha 🀣 oh god πŸ˜† Let's leave poor yudhishtira πŸ˜† And yes i'll update everyday b'coz i know the heart of an ArDian 😳 ❀️

Arre how can I make him slap!! He has a protocol na!! He is samrat!! if I slap, then siddha mrityu dand!!!πŸ˜† yes, yes, update everyday! Now I hv another FF to get chipking!!!!πŸ˜†
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Great start Mahiima!πŸ‘

Kyun? @Aanvi?πŸ˜‰

Thank you!!i'm so glad that you liked it. 😳
And yudhishtira πŸ˜† everyone wants to slap him πŸ˜†
well Piyali is definitely not going to get any punishment and Arjun's plan to teach her some manners is definitely gonna flop. πŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Thank you!!i'm so glad that you liked it. 😳
And yudhishtira πŸ˜† everyone wants to slap him πŸ˜†
well Piyali is definitely not going to get any punishment and Arjun's plan to teach her some manners is definitely gonna flop. πŸ˜†

Mahi, go and check itelidevaralak's FF... There is cuteness overloaded!!!! and what you had wanted!!!!
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay so this is my detailed comment . 
Congo for the new story 

This is one is interesting one and a unique one . πŸ˜³ Starting with the new names though it seems odd they are fantastic . And Sighaniya β˜ΊοΈI jus love it 
My surname πŸ€£
Wow Drau seems tough here and I love her . 
I love that slap . I always wanted one in Yudi's Face . Please save one for Kunti too πŸ€£
Umm Arjun teaching some lesson to her , I hope he too does not end up with one πŸ˜†
Anyways this one is a very very interesting slapped start . And I love it . 
Please continue it soon . 

Omg I can see the whole Kuruvansh slapped . πŸ˜† 

Love 
Sam 
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Okay so this is my detailed comment .

Congo for the new story
!

This is one is interesting one and a unique one .😳Starting with <font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">the new names though it seems odd they are fantastic . And Sighaniya☺️I jus love it</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">My surname🀣</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">Wow Drau seems tough here and I love her .</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">I love that slap . I always wanted one in Yudi's Face . Please save one for Kunti too🀣</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">Umm Arjun teaching some lesson to her , I hope he too does not end up with oneπŸ˜†</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">Anyways this one is a very very interesting slapped start . And I love it .</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">Please continue it soon .</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">
</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">Omg I can see the whole Kuruvansh slapped .πŸ˜†</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">
</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">Love</font>
<font face=".HelveticaNeueUI">Sam</font>

Thank you sam! 😊 It feels so good when such good writers like you read my story πŸ˜ƒ And what a coincidence i used your surname.Anyways even I love your surname a lot... πŸ˜† 😳And haaw...you evil girl you want me to make panchali slap kunti 🀣 😈