Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyankaAT thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

What's the one factor that celebs consider when buying their dream home?

Divyanka Tripathi:

When I bought my house, the most important factor that I kept in mind was the ambience. I was always very particular about the air ventilation. In Mumbai, there is always dearth of greenery, so I got this home in Goregaon from where I can see a lush green playground. Also the area where I stay in is easily accessible from most of the studios. It saves me a lot of time while travelling to work. I am also impressed by the security in my society.
Angel.20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sara and jaya,thanks for the pics...they are awesome😊
Angel.20 thumbnail
DivyankaAT thumbnail

TV actor Divyanka Tripathi went through a tough patch recently, when her nineyear-old relationship with actor Ssharad Malhotra came to an end. However, despite the break up, the 30-year-old continued to shoot for her hit TV show. Now, four months later, she talks about her take on love, and how much she enjoys being single.

Post the break up, has your take on love changed?

I am still a hard-core romantic. I am waiting for the right person, who wants my love. I am meant to get married (laughs). I realised my worth post break up. I have changed as a person. I really believe that some things happen for a reason, and they make you a better person. Today, I am more independent, and I am happy being myself. I have realised that life is not about being in a relationship, but living the way you want to.

Are you planning to settle down soon?

When I broke up, my parents became hyper, and asked if they could look for a marriage proposal for me. But with time, they have come to accept things. I don't want to jump into marriage right now. I want to find a person who wants me. I am single, and ready to mingle.

Rumours suggest that you are dating a Chinese restaurateur...

These reports are false. They might have come up, as he is part of my friends circle, and we hang out often. I would not like his name to be dragged into a link-up. He's a good friend. Earlier, I didn't have friends, so I am happy to make new friends. I feel liberated. I want to go on an expedition, try trekking, and even do a travel show.

Are you willing to date an actor now, or would you prefer a non-industry person?

In relationships, you cannot decide [your partner's] a profession. He could be from any walk of life. Right now, I am slightly sceptical of actors, but I believe in never say never.

Have you met Ssharad post your break up?

No, I haven't.

Edited by DivyankaAT - 8 years ago
DivyankaAT thumbnail

Divyanka Tripathi's popularity quotient rises

Mumbai, July 1: Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita of "Ye Hai Mohabbatein" recently crossed 2,50,000 followers on Instagram and on this special occasion, a group of her fans surprised her on the sets of "Yeh Hai Mohabbattein". Since she crossed the number 250 (in the thousands), they gifted her 250 chocolates, a bouquet of 250 roses and even wrote a book in exactly 2,50,000 words.

People present on the set said, "There was a huge collage with 250 of her pictures. The pictures were from all her shows and some of them from her personal life. Since she is hooked to green tea for health reasons, she was also gifted 250 sachets of her favourite green tea. Her fans seem to be people from all age groups and all of them seem to be truly excited meeting her favourite star. Divyanka as always was very sweet towards her fans. She spoke to them and on their request got pictures clicked with all of them. It's very rare to experience such huge fan following".

The source adds "Divyanka's fans keep visiting her sets and she never disappoints them but this one was really special.".
DivyankaAT thumbnail

Happy Parents' Day: TV actors talk about their parents

Divyanka Tripathi

My parents are my best friends, my inspiration and my motivation to be good. They have been strict in my formative years (and I thank them for that!), but they have been lenient and understanding when needed.  From my parents I have learnt the importance of Karma. I have grown up to be patient and a family oriented person.

Angel.20 thumbnail
DivyankaAT thumbnail
A simple thanks to all my friends who hv touched my life. Won't forget the time spent with u all. Thanks fr turning simple moments into something special.
Luv,
Divyanka

Instagram media divyankatripathi - A simple thanks to all my friends who hv touched my life. Won't forget the time spent with u all. Thanks fr turning simple moments into something special. Luv,Divyanka
DivyankaAT thumbnail
TOI:Divyanka Tripathi denies rumors of dating a Restaurateur

When people have an ugly breakup, often they want to stay away from the opposite sex and the concept of love but not Divyanka Tripathi. 'Ishita', aka Divyanka Tripathi, of 'Ye HaiMohabbatein' had an ugly breakup early this year. She was dating Ssharad Tripathi and was supposed to get married early this year. But things did not pan out as planned. 

But Divyanka has not lost hope in the prospect of finding someone who can love and appreciate her. There was a rumor floating in the media circuit about the actress dating a restaurateur, but in a recent interview Divyanka rubbishes the news and claims that he is just a friend. 

Talking on the subject, Divyanka said, "I am very much single and ready to mingle." But she is not so sure about dating an actor again. While her parents were worried about her future and wanted to start looking for a suitable groom for her, they've now decided to wait and let their dear daughter take time to decide. The breakup has changed Divyanka as a person, and she is now looking forward to someone who is worth her love. 

With the current success and all the support she is getting, we doubt Divyanka will find it too difficult to find the right person. 

Gayatri Kolwankar,TNN | Aug 3, 2015, 02.29 PM IST | TV Updates