Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Ch 9 : Longing In His Heart

"Rey, You are doing wrong. Please, don't do this, please listen to me once-" Taani tried to say, but he glared down at her. At the moment, all the pain, all the hurt he had suffered in past years was flashing infront of his eyes, and angering the beast in him more. He had always been like this, when anger over took his mind, he forget everything and hurt the person before him without any second thought, and thats why whole world call him ruthless, a man without heart. 

"The day, you handed D3 academy's property papers, and presentation CDs to my enemy for some money, you lost the right to question me. The day, you destroyed 12 people's career, you lost the right to tell me whats wrong & right. The day, You chose to betray me, you lost my trust & love. I hate you, Taani, and trust me, I really do, and I'll make sure that you will regret the day you step into my life, and trapped me in your fake love." Rey spoke in venom dripping tone, he fisted her hair and made her look into his eyes, he felt disgusted when he saw nothing but pure innocence in his eyes, it made him hate himself more. After what she had done to him & his friends, his heart still saw her as his love not as the woman who become the reason of his destruction. 

Taani look at him with tearful eyes. Thousands of questions surrounded her, the accusations he had thrown at her were lies, she had never done this, and would never do something that would hurt him then how can he held her responsible for something like this. She was about to question him when she heard Reyaan calling out for her, pushing him away with all her strength, she ran out side the room. She wiped her tears, and gained composer over her emotion. She doesnt want Reyaan to see her in this state, it will make him upset. 

With a smile on her face, she opened the door of her roomm and entered inside followed by Rey. Reyaan smiled broadly at them. 

"Buddy, She is my mumma. And mumma, He is my buddy, Aaravs chachu." Reyaan introduced them to each other, her eyes widen in shovk realizing Aarav is related to Rey. From past one yeae she knows purvi & aarav but never once she mentioned about rey. 

"Buddy, Where are the bags? I want to show mumma what we have brought-" Reyaan spoke excitedly, she smiled liitle seeing happiness twinkling in his eyes. It gives her immense happiness, forgetting about her pain she smiled at her son. 

"They are outside, I'll get them for you-" Saying this Rey walked out of the room. Taani stand before her son who was standing on the bed, Reyaan grinned at her and threw his arms around her neck. 

"I have brought chocolates for you, mumma." Reyaan told her making her smile at her son, his one smile was enough to erase her pain.

"Thank you, Shona!" Taani whispered, kissing side of his head. Little Reyaan frowned at his mother while Taani laughed at her son. 

"No Shona, mumma. I'm big boy now, and this girlie name doesn't suit big boys." Reyaan told her cutely. 

"Okay, My big boy. I wont call you shona anymore." Taani whispered, mocking hurt while looking at him from corner of her eyes. Reyaan frowned seeing sadness in his mothers eyes, felt angry over himself for upsetting her.

"Okay! You can call me shona but only when we are alone. Now smile, please, mumma-" 

Reyaan told her in his childish tone. A huge grin plastered over her face, she cupped his face and kissed him all over his face, showering her love on him. 

"I love you, baby, and you know, Mumma has cooked Reyaan's favorite food today." Taani told him, hugging his tightly. The duo was busy with each when Rey entered the room with bags in his hands. He moved toward the bed and kept all the bags on the bed. Reyaan smiled at him, and thanked him. 

"Buddy, You know mumma has cooked our favorite food. Aap humare saath hi dinner karna aaj, okay?" Rey agreed happily to his sons little wish. Reyaan sat on the bed, and pulled taani down, making her sit beside him. 

"Buddy, You also come here." Reyaan said to him, patting the empty space beside him. Rey sat on the edge of the bed, a craving crept up in his heart to hear papa or dad from Reyaan's mouth instead of buddy. He pushed back the urge to tell him the truth about himself, and look at him longingly as reyaan showed all the things he had brought from the mall to her. Taani glance at him, and saw the longing in his eyes when he stare at Reyaan. She realized that it was time to reveal the truth to Reyaan, and reunite Father & Son.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Res .
Unres bahut jaldi aaya ðŸ˜†
Jaisa update bhi aaya aaya 
Well I like this kind of story cuz it gives cute repentance track later
So I am loving it
But whats tht accusation was for???? 
Who did it???? ðŸ˜²
Hope Rey will come to know truth in few chapters...
And strong taani ðŸ˜Ž coming soon
Waiting...
Update soon
Edited by BlackWidowBaby - 8 years ago
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres. ~edited~
First I felt that Rey is stooping very low and I thought that he was doing so for some very small reason.. 
But then the small clue you gave on why is he behaving like that was kinda justifiable Eventhough he would be proved wrong later.  
I like that he won't let reyaan's life affect coz of the bitterness between both of them.. 
Lastly I totally loved taani and reyaan's Shona moment <3
Edited by ankita_95 - 8 years ago
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nicee update
Rey is really behaving like a moron now
How could he accuse her of so many things
Loved reyan's reaction to taani's sadness
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm
princess_tara thumbnail
superb updates
what to say i m still shocked to see this side of Rey 
although in past also show grey shaded Rey 
but i think it was on extreme
and Taani what kind of girl she is still thinking about his pain
eager to read more
update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Awesome
Amazing Update
Post Next Soon
Thanks for the PM
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just awesome rey want revange I just hope taarey ke separation ki picheka culprit pakdra jaye waiting for the next update
sailaja. thumbnail
Awsome update this story was intersting each update
aishapie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 yaaar feeel really very sad for taani...i'm hatin dis rey man,y is he being soo cruel 😭
nxt prt jaldi jaldu n dat tooo a long on 😛
vrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
love it