Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So sweet Nisha ! Each protective of the other  !

Amma comparing Nivi to II. Ha Ha ! We know her "o.b" during "courting" days.

Nice fun update :)
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Both the grandparents are trying to make the kid do something from their own culture...its good she is getting to learn so much...i would have been running for the hills and shouting out loud i cant take so much πŸ˜†
nivi is remarkably patient...dude's genes. πŸ˜›

loved how the father and daughter are lost in their own world...forgetting everything around.
loved how II waits to have some time with him..look who was wondering about him being lonely when the kids arrive just yesterday πŸ˜†
who is getting all the attention now??

dude is the center of everybody's world...even appa πŸ˜› i think appa must be thinking of dude more than he thinks of II

to imagine dude with this sena of kids everywhere is such a beautiful picture in my mind...can totally see him feeling like he is at a picnic everyday.

if II calls him so many times when away...wonder how many times the kids call him..its impossible for him to stay in pairs and manage...so much travelling πŸ˜›πŸ˜† considering the fact that he cant live a day without the kids.

what i loved the most is...as time passes and the grow older...and have more kids...II is all the more protective focused and concerned for dude...no change there..it just keeps getting better.

so basically..a man who lost MA and lived alone and was looked at as lonely will be the man who might be dying to get an hour of himself and books or maybe he doesnt even think about being lonely anymore.

So II has a team now?? at work...so she applied and made it to the job??? awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

see no spelling errors today..or thats what i hope 
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
thanks a lot for the future update 
maan dance karta hai inhe padkey

have a great day/night

Dude dont have sushi ok..your wife is so cutely asking you not to..and hugging u worried πŸ˜³
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavitha03

I totally agree with you Namratha I love reviews of all the ladies you have mentioned here including you but you forgot Shruti.

oh yes I did πŸ˜²
thought i wrote her name
she must top the list πŸ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ha Ha
Can Daddi ever win with Dude?
Such a keen observer, saw three ultrasound videoes and concluded they are boys..
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Madhu can have only girls
How real these lines are...
My Naani tells when she delivered four girls in a row had got this taunt... And she was worried for her daughters..
But for all my aunts including mom first babies are boys.. 😊
luvparis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys
Have had a bit of a bumming few days. I kind of just want 2 sit out for a while & put life on pause mode.
luvparis thumbnail
Hi putti di. How's it going?
luvparis thumbnail
Gues no 1 is around. All u east ppl must be at work & the rest of us sleeping. See u later then.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dreamy update Nisha !!!! From start only Amma compairing nivi with II for her habbit of bunking class... Parents ah!!! Nivi learning shabad also so so cute their kids will defeinetly will be extra ordinary nivi wearing lehenga sitting crossed legs for singing...
Wearing dupatta for shabad all things r so thoughtful of u Nisha, just great!! πŸ‘
Amma asking to pray for boys it's so natural I can totally relate to it ( as I hav two girls nd hav to face it all the time ).
So it's proved again that... I don't hav to be jealous dude on future it will be other way round πŸ˜‰.. II waiting for dude wanting him by her side lovely 😳
Dude with five kids well he is so easy with kids that it won't bother him as once said he can open school also.
II ordering dude on his eating is so wify... So now she don't think twice before telling him something.
Another milestone in dude's academics he can see and understand Ultrasound also !!!! Well wht I hav seen I is difficult and he get to know the boys well he is wht to say remarkable . πŸ‘
Just loved every bit of update ⭐️