Posted: 8 years ago

Dedicated to dristi and putti...who were ahead in posting on the same lines as my thoughts based on Amma II convo

XX, XY and the  basics of biology

Arrival of babies cause for celebration

Gender of the baby determines extent of celebration

Though the mother or her body has no role to play in the gender of the baby

Dependent on the gender Blame is meted out to her and congratulations to the father

Amma had often faced the brunt but her girls turned out into remarkable gems

Paati rejoiced at yet another grandson little realising the difference in her sons and the gem Vandhu is

The Bhallas await a princess now,  would be delighted if a dozen Dancing Princesses II for them can line up

Navarathri the time girls most adored in an iyer home

On the second day this year we read Amma voice her pain and desire

After II's admittance of the worship her expectant body craves  her gushing over kick she awaits

We read her panic at the kicking duel and her dread of what it does to her

II's obsession with her dude Dad's obsession with the angel,  The angel's obsession in her best friend AKA her Appa

The attention and details of the angels skills and antics they savor, undivided attention she gets

Castor and Pollox a tsunami will be attention divided and Amma's pets

When Sahana completes the family II will have a handful to manage and a collection of pets

Tubes worry her and her parents and her threats to have them tied worry the dude and his family

Celebrations all around manner and extent  and perspectives vary

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Such a cutiieee pieee Foochaaarrr update! ❀️

Nivi and RnB are reallyyy Adorableee! ❀️

Awww RnB couldn't digest sushi and II being all over protective was sooo beautiful and wifey behavior! Tooo cutee!

Girls and Guys, Happyyy Navratriii to all those celebrating! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Originally posted by putti77

Kala

I am sure now your mom would proud be of having daughter like you.. 😊

Thanks Putti!!!  I keep reminding my mother that.  She told me a few years back that she was a little sad that I was born a girl--I told her that you have to be thrilled I was a girl 'cause otherwise a boy would not listen to her as much as I do!!!πŸ˜†
SRIVIDYA

What kind of a talent is this?😲 We can barely use a term and u come up with poems like its nobody's biz! I usually don't say much about your poems because after all these months, I've run out of adjectives πŸ˜† me and my limited vocabulary salutes you.
dristi 64
Thank you...i realise these days whenever i have to blast someone at work i distract myself by writing.
It is therapeutic and restores my smile.
I had written the poem and went for my eating meditation with children at noon got back and posted. By then you and putti had also posted on the same topic.
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

dristi 64
Thank you...i realise these days whenever i have to blast someone at work i distract myself by writing.
It is therapeutic and restores my smile.
I had written the poem and went for my eating meditation with children at noon got back and posted. By then you and putti had also posted on the same topic.

Thank you for the dedication. πŸ˜Š
And my name is just dristiπŸ˜† 
the 64 is just a part of my id. Parents didn't name me soπŸ˜†
Hello all...
Came to cafeteria for tea... But watching match now πŸ˜‰
Sorry Dristi...I stand corrected...:) Have a great evening
Interesting- This Can Happen Only In USA
-----------
This actually took place in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.

A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against, among other things, loss due to fire.

Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great   cigars, the lawyer filed a claim against the insurance company.

In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost 'in a series of   small fires.'

The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason, that   the man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion.

The lawyer sued and WON! (Stay with me.)

Delivering the ruling, the judge agreed with the insurance company that   the claim was frivolous. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer held a policy from the company, in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against fire, without defining what is considered to be unacceptable 'fire' and was obligated to pay the claim.

Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000 to the lawyer for his loss of the cigars that perished in the 'fires'.

NOW FOR THE BEST PART...

After the lawyer cashed the cheque, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of ARSON!!!

With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a $24,000 fine.

This true story won First Place in last year's Criminal Lawyers Award contest in USA.
Thank you folks for the likes on my reviews. Shy smile on my lips .
Good day and evening all. 😳 .

And the update, A peek in to the Foochar was