Posted: 8 years ago
hello Garima...Whats happening? Yes we desis are busy at work and those down under and some in the US of Amoving towards bed time and you moving towards breakfast time:)
😉
Adorable update🤗
Nivi and the Dude, she being so adored by both the grandparents, II still going crazy because of the Dude and for him😆
Tubes tied?? That's so not going to happen. II doesn't know it, but we do😳
II landed her dream job, too? Life seems to be going well in the future😃

Hey GARIMA🤗

We all wish for that pause button, especially when we have deadlines to meet😆 Just rest a while and you'll b fresh n new tom morning.. Take care and do peep in whenever you can. Good to see u after all this while.

I've become Neelasma when it comes to typing under the desk.😳 Good day ppl..
Originally posted by putti77

Madhu can have only girls
How real these lines are...
My Naani tells when she delivered four girls in a row had got this taunt... And she was worried for her daughters..
But for all my aunts including mom first babies are boys.. 😊

It is... No matter wht al say times changing it is still there hoe some day people stop giving ashirwad to the couple to hav a boy who has girls before ...
They should instead treat their boys to improve their sperms!!!
Originally posted by putti77

Madhu can have only girls
How real these lines are...
My Naani tells when she delivered four girls in a row had got this taunt... And she was worried for her daughters..
But for all my aunts including mom first babies are boys.. 😊
My mother got used to those taunts... and till today only my parents at having girls in my family... now my mom is worried for my sis 
Lovely updates Nisha---awesome future update!!!!  
Lovely to see II worried about R&B---she is so wifey now!!!

Ranjan found his happiness in Nivi...so adorable...😃

The two boys who are coming next, II is going to have her hands full😆

I love the somewhat uncomfortable relationship between II and Manny.  It is so realistic...not everyone gets along with everyone as soon as you get married.  True life is not a Sooraj Barjatya movie!!!  That would be too sickening to even consider🤢  Hell, I am a sister-in-law, there are some of my cousins's spouses where it is hard to find common ground even several years after their marriage.  Personalities differ, interests differ, and each person's take or opinion on certain actions or behaviors differs.  Life would be so dull if we all got along!!😆

Ooh...Amma's worry--totally like what my mother had to go thru!!  She had 2 girls and then waited and tried again (for a boy of course) and had me!!!!  
Edited by kalviswes - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

It is... No matter wht al say times changing it is still there hoe some day people stop giving ashirwad to the couple to hav a boy who has girls before ...
They should instead treat their boys to improve their sperms!!!

Agree Sonal...
When my SIL was pregnant my mom prayed to all the gods and wished it should be girl...
And we got such a adorable girl... 😊
Originally posted by luvparis

Hi putti di. How's it going?

Sorry
My network came now...Couldn't reply you.. 😭 ...
Originally posted by kalviswes

Lovely updates Nisha---awesome future update!!!!
Lovely to see II worried about R&B---she is so wifey now!!!

Ranjan found his happiness in Nivi...so adorable...😃

The two boys who are coming next, II is going to have her hands full😆

I love the somewhat uncomfortable relationship between II and Manny. It is so realistic...not everyone gets along with everyone as soon as you get married. True life is not a Sooraj Barjatya movie!!! That would be too sickening to even consider🤢 Hell, I am a sister-in-law, there are some of my cousins's spouses where it is hard to find common ground even several years after their marriage. Personalities differ, interests differ, and each person's take or opinion on certain actions or behaviors differs. Life would be so dull if we all got along!!😆

Ooh...Amma's worry--totally like what my mother had to go thru!! She had 2 girls and then waited and tried again (for a boy of course) and had me!!!!

Kala

I am sure now your mom would proud be of having daughter like you.. 😊Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Education is so important. Anybody who's studied basic biology till 10th std in India would know about XY chromosomes leading to birth of a male child. Its only men who have XY chromosomes while we females only have XX. Its just an accident which determines the gender of a child. Nobody and nothing has any control over it.
Ppl do have preferences but this age old bias is unacceptable. We needn't idolize girl babies either to balance it out. I think a healthy, happy baby is all any person should wish for. Be it Lasya or Shubhang❤️
Originally posted by dristi64

Education is so important. Anybody who's studied basic biology till 10th std in India would know about XY chromosomes leading to birth of a male child. Its only men who have XY chromosomes while we females only have XX. Its just an accident which determines the gender of a child. Nobody and nothing has any control over it.
Ppl do have preferences but this age old bias is unacceptable. We needn't idolize girl babies either to balance it out. I think a healthy, happy baby is all any person should wish for. Be it Lasya or Shubhang❤️

Agreed Dristi...

In today's world discrimination bcoz of below is not acceptable..
Complexion

Give good education n manners to your kids and make them responsible citizens...