Posted: 8 years ago
wr r u yar...
pls update next part..
eagerly waiting...
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LAST PART

Priya felt some heavy load been lifted of her heart after listening to Ram..
The pain which she has been thru was suddenly leaving nd instead a new found happiness was forming inside her..
Tears of pain were converting into happiness waiting for d most imp thing to hear from him..
But her husband is just too much she thought..

Wiping her tears she went and stood beside him looking outside d window..

Priya knew hw hurt he was cz of her rude behaviour and wt she told him ryt nw bt den she was hurt too..

Was she nw ? Thought priya..

After wt ram just said priya understood wt he feels and her heart was right from d beginning bt den when he had not stopped her or said something after she confessed her hopes were broken and so was her heart bt nw looking at all this and hearing ram speak she was nw sure of his feelings which made her want him to confess...

This will b interesting Mr.kapoor ..
She smiled to herself and den keeping her gaze outside she spoke..

Priya - sahi kaha aapne mujhe chale jaana chahiye 
Waise b ab kuch bacha to he nai ..
She pause bt when ram dint reacted she turned to go hoping he will stop her bt he dint..
Frustrated she spoke ..

Priya - dadi ne na bilkul sahi name rakha he aapka.. kaafi suit karta he !

Ram turned with a surprised look thinking wt in d world is priya talking abt..
Looking his lost expressions she got irritated further..

Priya - golu k golu he rahenge.. itna sab keh sakte he per jo kehna chahiye vo nahi kahenge uper se kehte he k tum jaao yahan se..
Me he pagal hun jo pata nai kya expect kar rahi thi per nahi sach me golu k golu he rahen...

Before she could complete ram by nw understood wt was she saying grinned at her blabbering and pulled her into a hard kiss... to shut her up...

The moment der lips touched both ver lost into each other.. 
d love.. d belonginging.. d passion.. 
All were developing at a rapid rate..

Initially d kiss was hard but slowly it turned into a slow sensious kiss which brought der bodies close to each other..
Her hands moving in his hairs griping d back of his hair while his one hand was holding her neck thru her hairs bringing her closer and closer while his other hand moved to her waist and gradually caressing her lower back...

She let out a moan in his mouth and pulled his hair back when he bit into her bottom lip and coming up for much needed air after a longggh sensual kiss..

Both were breathing fast.. eyes closed.. forheads resting aginst each other when ram whispered those 3 words breathlessly on her lips...

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Tightening his hold on her he spoke again..

I LOVE YOU PRIYA

and took her lips again in a passionate kiss...
When priya was trying to catch her breath her breath again cought in her throat when ram kissed her earlobe and taking it in  his teeth bit gently whispering..

Ram - golu haan...
Giv me a chance darling and i will prove it to u ki dadi ne kitna sahi name rakha he mera..

She blushed to d core hiding her face in his chest hugging him tight..

Ram smiled contently taking her in his warm embrace both absorbing d feel of love and warmth with tears of happiness in der eyes..

After wt felt lyk ages ram cupped her face and kissing her forehead said..

Ram - i m really sorry for wtever hpnd yesterday nyt bt i really want to confess this nw.. i love you so much priya..
Jab se is baat ka ehsas hua he tabse ye batane ki koshish karta raha aur ye sab ho gaya..
Kash maine aate he office me bata diya hota aur agar ma nahi aai hoti uss vakht to me bata diya hota tumhe k sirf aur sirf tumhare liye me saara kaam chodke vapis aaya..
Tumse apni dill k baat share karne..
Jo me tab nai kar paya vo me ab karna chahta hun.. can i ?
Priya just nodded her head tears clouding her vission..

He bent on his one knee nd taking her left hand in his spoke..
Priya tumne mujhe jeena sikhaya he
Pyar karna sikhaya he
Mere liye ab pyar ka matlab sirf priya he
Tum meri har sans har dhadkan me bas chuki ho
Tumhare bagair me jee nahi paunga priya so kabhi apne iss ram ko chod k mat jaana priya..
I love you .. i love you so much..
He kissed her hand..
Will u accept me with all my traits.. i promise i will love you till d end of our lives..

Priya with tears flowing.. i do ram.. i love you too nd i cant ask for more ram.. i just want u.. just u... 
With dt she hugged him tight nd he too secured her in his tight embrace..

Both were lost in each other getring d feel and filling d void..

Ram - waise ek baat kahu..

Coming up facing him..
Priya - kya..

Tucking her hair lock behind her ears and caressing ber waist bringing his face closer to hers..
Ram- tum iss saree me boht sexy lag rahi ho..

Priya had nt in Her dreams imagined ram saying dis to her..
Looking at Hwr stunned face ram kissed her lips saying..

Ram - this is just the d beginning Mrs.kapoor .. 
Aadat dal lo kyunki ab aapko pata chalega hw much of a golu i m..
He winked at her bringing her out of ber trance and making her go warm all over .. her cheeks blushing red..

Priya - i..i..i dint imagined.. a..aap .. i mean..

Ram - ki me itna romantic hun yehi na ?
 Ram grinned looking at her flushed face and den jerking her forward nt leaving n inch gap..

Ram - i assure u a very Happy married life with tons and tons of love priya..
Ab se in aankho me kabhi b aansu nahi aauenge aure ye mera vada he tumse.. tumhare ram ka vada...

Priya looked at him with all d love and he processded to capture her beautiful lips in yet another soul searing kiss..

No one knew who initiated bt nw ram had carried priya to bed and she was just mesmerised with the decorations..
Ram continued to shower kisses on every inch of her face laying her dwn gently on d bed kissed her passionately on her lips..

Moving further he pinned her hands abover her head kissing her jawline neck and shoulderblades .. nibbling sucking and marking her..
Priya was moaning in ecstasy..
The pleasure which ram was giving her was all so consuming while here ram was so lost in her beauty ..
He unpinned her pallu removing her saree off her while priya closed her eyes in shyness..

He took her lips in his and turning her so dt nw she was on him ..
his hands caressing her back..
Slowly he unhooked her blouse and off it came in seconds while priya hide herself in his arms..

Ram- priyaaa..

D way in which ram said made priya look into his desire filled eyes and den der was no looking back..
She loved him lyk a passionate lover and he possed her with a passion making her his ..

It dint matter wt tym it was.. d only thing dt mattered was der love which dey were showering on each other...
Untill dey felt exhausted from all d love making , dey slept in each others embrace...

It was getting dark as both of them laid in d bed just covered with a sheet..
His head resting on her br***t and her hands holding him in place...

Priya opened her eyes and d sight of ram sleeping on her.. his warmth.. made her felt all warm inside...
She caressed his hairs looking at him sleeping contently with a smile on his face...
She looked outside  d window and den looked at d tym it was 6.30..
Ohh no she needs to wake him up as dey needed to reach d fashion show which was gng to start at 7..
She tried to wake him up calking his name .. she knew dey r gng to b so late for  d show..

Priya - Mr.kapoor.. uthiye... Mr.kapoor..

Ram stirred moving closer to her nuzzling her..
She hold her breath feeling d sensations..
Ram continued nuzzling her slowly moving towards her neck while pulling her closer thru her waist..
He marked her making her moan his name..
Priya - raaammm...

Ram smiled hearing his name and stopped his kisses and caressing..
Looking up in her eyes which were closed.. her lower lip in between her teeth..
He kissed her lips removing her hold on her lower lip saying..

Ram - abhi tumhe mera name yaad aaya.. lagta he aise he tumse mera name bulvana padega humesha..
He winked at her looking her flushed face...
She had opened her eyes hearing ram speak..

Ram - waise i dnt mind at al darling...

Priya - raaammm.. aap bhi na..

Ram -me bhi kya priya.. sahi to kaha.. kabse mr.kapoor mr.kapoor kar rahi thi..
Tum nahi jaanti kya mera name.. itna short and sweet he R A M.. Ram..
Aur dekho abhi kaise bola tumne aur fir subh bhi.. jab hum...

She stopped him placing her hand on his mouth blushing hard..

Priya - bas bhi kijiye..
She closed her eyes with shyness..

Ram smiled and den kissed her hand and pinning them above her head he kissed his forhead eyes nosd cheeks chin and den claiming her lips in a hard kiss...
He dint leave her hands kissing her all aver her face neck front stomch and continued making love to her yet again...

After yet ankther frenzied love making both were nesteled in each other arms..
Ram caressing her hairs.. her head resting on his chest while his fingers roming on his chest hairs..
They were so content and happy just laying and not speaking a word..

When priyas eyes fell on the clock it was 7.30..

Priya - ram 7.30 baj rahe he aur hum abhi tak yahin he...
Sab log pareshan ho rahe honge .. hume jaana chahiye waise b 7 baje hume ponchna tha vahan...

Ram - hmmm
He was still lost in her..
Hugging her kissing her hairs..

Priya - kya hmmm.. 

Ram- hmmm

Priya separated herself a bit from him carefully cover ing herself with d comforter looked at him who nw had a frown on his face..

Ram - kya hua kyun dur ja rahi rahi ho .. idhar aao..
And he tried tu pull..

Priya - ram aap kya kar rahe he.. aapne suna bhi maine kya kaha..
She looked at him incredibly..

Ram - tum pehle idhar aao yaar..

Priya nw in her sherni looks..
Priya - aap sun bhi rahe he ki nahi.. hume late ho raha he .. uthiye .. hume taiyar bhi hona.. aur ghar jaana padega kapde sab vahan he.. ram biht late ho kayega .. sab kya sochenge...

Ram pulled her on his chest..

Ram - shhh kitna bolti ho tum..

Priya trying to get herself free..
Priya - kya kar rahe he aap chodiye hume late ho raha he.. plz raaamm..

Ram - achha thik he pehle meri taraf dekho..
She did as he said..

Ram cupping her face kissed her forhead..
Ram - i love you priya... aaj meri zindagi ka sabse pyar sin he kyunki tum mujhe humesha k liye mil gai ho aur ab me tumhe khudse kabhi dur nahi jaane dunga...
Thank you for everything darling...
He kisses her lightly on her lips..

Priya was so overwhelmed her eyes got moist..
She cupped his face her body on him she kissed his forhead eyes nose cheeks and den kissed his lips.. a short yet full of love..

Priya - i love you too ram...

Both were looking at each other lost in der eyelock...

A shrill ring on d intercom brought dem out of der trance..

Priya quickly adjusted herself while ram picked up d phn cursing d caller..

One side convo

Ram - yes.. yes.. haan yaar pata he.. aa rahe he.  . Vikrammm mar  khayega phn rakh ab tabhi to aaunga me... haa ...

Ram looked at priya sheepishly after putting d phn down who was looking at him in her sherni avtar..

Priya - kaha tha maine uthiye hume der ho rahi .. kabse koshish kar rahi hun per aap he ki bas..
She stopped realising wt she was abt to say..

Ram grinned cmng closer to her - ha me kya priya..

Priya tighten her hold on d comforter cluthing closer to her chest..
Priya - aap..aap k..kuch nahi.. bas boht ho gay ram ab nahi.. 
She blushe looking down ..

Ram chukled and gathering her in his arm kissed her forehead..
Ram - dnt worry priya ab k liya itna kaaf li he.. baaki raat me fashion show k baad...kyun. .

Priya - raaammm.. 
And  hide herself on his bare chest hugging him tight ..

Ram - achhaa ab der nahi ho rahi.. waise mujhe koi prob nahi he .. kyun na aaj raat yahin ruk jaate he..

Priya immediately pulled herself away from him ..

Priya - nahii bilkuk nahi nahi.. me fresh hoke aati hun fir nikalte he hum.. 

Befire she could leave ram said..

Ram - waise itna pareshaan hone ki koi zarurat nahi he.. maine sab plan kiya hua he aur hum 10 min me vahan poch jayenge.  . Ander ek bag padi usme hamare kapade he so him yahin se sidha fashion show ja sakte he jo yahan se sirf 10 min ki duri per he...

He winked at her open mouth expression...

Ram - kya .. ab taiyar nahi hona he.. ya fir me kuch madad karu...
He grinned..

She blushed and went away hurriedly in d washroom saying a loud nahiii...
He relaxed himself on d bed smiling and content..
God...I love her so much...

When they rached d venue show was about to start and all were practically above der head asking question after question while neha was a hell of teaser and priya was so thankfull when the show started...

Throughout the show they were glancing at each other and when ram whispered in her ears that he cant wait for all this to get over and take her to der beautifully decorated room priya asked him abt d room and be said dt DTS d best d room can get and he jjst so loved it  and kissed her cheek thanking her while she blushed as he kissed her but luckily everyone was busy looking d show...

All went well and after a lot of tasing by neha vikram and a speacial clerification round with sidhi and shipra as to where she disappeared suddenly for the whole day then they were able to make way to der green room which was waiting for  a beautiful passion filled night of the  two lovers who were lost in each other d entire night yet again spending another sleepless night but this time for all the right reasons... 😳😳

Thank you.....
Do lyk and comment.  .
P.s. sorry for the late update...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow
..superb romantic. too gud. ram is not getting enough of Priya. finally he confessed and RaYa became one. so so so loved it.

do write more.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome end to a beautiful story. 
Keep writing more such stories. 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww beautiful part Raya confessed n consummed their marriage very sweet n romantic n their romance amazing pls keep writing
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was romantic
i very much liked the part after consummation
it was so cute
you write beautiful
do continue 
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh wow..lovely update
beautifully written
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
awesome
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb  and amazing end... hw romantic...
Hope u will come back wth new story on raya...
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow beautiful part 👏
Raya's confession n d way they consumed their marriage
superb romantic... cant get enough to read raya stories
do write more...