Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update.
please continue soon
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

NEXT PART

As the car drove dwn d porch of Westin priya looked at neha astonishingly while all the memories of this place flashed thru her mind...
even thinking of dt gave so much pain to her dt a silent tear rolled dwn her eye..
She immediately composed herself glaring at neha asking her y dey were here..
Aren't dey supposed to attend some god forsaken meeting !

Neha - yea and the meeting venue is this place and dt y we r here priya..
Y r u overreacting ?
Neha asked prtending though she knew very well as to y was dt sudden anger in priya..

Priya - i m overreacting ! Just forget it neha..
And with dt she came out of d car banging d car door hard..
Neha jumped to d sound and prayed inwardly for ram..

Giving d keys to wallet she hurried behing priya stopping her before she bumped into ram or vikram but not before leaving a msg to ram dt dey r here near d reception..

As soon as ram read nehas msg he got up xcited and hugged vikram saying finally priya is here m so happy.  .

Vikram - ram just relax u kno der lot to do before u kno.. u and priya.. tu samajh raha he na ..

Ram sobered saying yes he knows first he needs to calm priya down and let her know everything wt he feelsand dt she dosnt hv to b sad anymore as he is der for her..

Ram - vikram tu ja ab aur jaisa maine kaha tha priya ko kaise b karke neha yahan bhejegi aur jaise vo ander aa jaati he tu bar DND laga dena Ur fir neha ko leke ghar chale jaana me sidha tujhe shaam ko milunga aur mujhe tab tak koi b phn cals ya disturbancs nahi chahiye.  
Aur ha priya k ghar pe b inform kar dene ki vo mere saath he zaruri kaam se aur direct fashion show me milegi..

Vikram - tu fikar mat kar jaisa tune kaha vaisa he hoga. .chal ab me nikalta hun agar priya ne mujhe dekh liya to gadbad ho jayegi..

Ram- ya ok...

With dt vikram went out and hide at a place so dt priya cannot see him while comming here..

At Reception ..

Priya - neha ye log to keh rahe he ki cafe under renovation he to fir yaha p meeting kaise ?

Neha shocked with sudden question took some tym to react bt when priya sked her again a bit loudly she replied saying..

Neha - ha vo.. ha mujhe pata he cafe .. cafe bandh he.. 

Priya - to meeting ?
Priya glared at her..
Neha has never seen priya in such a foul mood and she wished she never get on d wrong side of her to face dis mood of hers..
But she understood very well her condition and even though feeling a bjt bad of her rudeness she kept her calm..

Neha - priya relax.. meeting yahan ek suite fix hui he aur hume vahan jaana he..
So tum yahan ruko me baat karke aati hun..

Priya very much irritated as nw she will have to go upstairs in a suite which will worsen her state even more reminding her of Ram..
She so wanted to b alone ryt nw and cry.. just cry..
And she was so thankful when neha came and told her dt dey had some tym b4 the meeting so she can go freshnup in d room and relax untill d party aarives as she has forgot her purse and priyas bag in car so she Will collect dt and join her afterwards..

Priya just nodded and went towards d direction where neha had mentioned,d room was..

Neha saw priya entering d lift and den she cald ram informing him about priya and den she cald vikram informing him too and telling him dt she would b waiting for him in d car...

She sighed and left praying to god dt al this will led to a happy beginning of ram and priyas life...

Priya was so drained out dt she just wanted to sleep over everything and when she enetered d suite she dint notice any of her surroundings and locking d door she just threw herself on d very first thing coming in her way which was thankfully a sofa..
She closed her eyes while tears just continued to flow down...
She dint notice or felt rams precence nor d surroundings..

Ram had turned from d window When he saw her entering and noticing her state nd way she fell down on d sofa he felt her heart breaking into pieces..
She dint even was aware of her surroundings..
Everything which he had wanted to say died dwn in his throat..

MnSakshifan thumbnail
Lovely update...
Waiting 4 ram's confession...
Pls continue soon...
Prabina057 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superrbb update...
Loved it a lot..
Plz plz continue soon..
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
are yaar ...not fair.. Issi update me khatam kar dete na story KO...jaldi se ram KO confess karava do Apna pyaar.
can't c Priya in pain.
pl jaldi update karo
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Next part..

Ram was not able to see her like dis and in a sec he was beside her and took her in a tight embrace scaring the hell out of priya...

With all the force and jerking dey fell down on d sofa only den priya finally realised and heard the shaking yet soothing voice of ram mumbling something repeatedly she calmed down a bit ..

Ram was hugging her tight caressing her head and back..
Priya was lost with ram so close to her she was not able to think anything untill she heard him muttering sorry ..
She pushed him with all her strength jerking ram away from her..

Ram was shocked with her reaction..

Priya and ram were staring at each other..

Priya - how dare you do this to me ?
Priya was red with anger as she nw realised her surroundings and rams presence very strongly..
Yet tears were making way thru her beautiful eyes..
She was feeling hurt beyond d bounds as all this nw was making sense to her..

Ram was still under shock of her violent push until priya thundered again and started to leave when he dint rplied anything...

Ram - how dare i wt priya ?

This made priya stop..
She turnded to him.. furious..

Priya - aap ab bhi mujhse ye puch rahe he ? Ye.. ye is tarah mujhe yahan bulana .. ye kamra.. mujhe..k..kya.  Kya karna chahte he aap ?

Ram replied calmly with al d patience he could mutter..
Ram - me tumse filhal k liye baat karna chahta hun.. plz priya...

Priya - kya baat karni he aapko.. ye sab dekh to nahi lagta aap baat karna chahte he..
Priya spoke bitterly indicating d decorations in d room..

Ram - kya kehna chah rahi ho tum haan ?

Priya - aap achhe se samjh rahe he me kya keh rahi hun..
Me maanti hun aap mere pati he per just bcz me aapse pyar karti hun aapko ye sab karne ki koi zarurat nahi he .. mere liye kuch b karne ki koi zarurat nahi he.  . Plz 
Aur iss tarah yahan aise mujhe dhoke se bulake .. ye sab.. kaise kar sakte he aap..

She was crying badly nw..
And ram was boiling with anger as priya was nt letting him speak and misunderstanding everything..

Priya - me ye accept kar chuki hun ki aap mujhse pyar nahi karte and trust me i m totally fine with it..

Ram came very close to her and jerked her harshly towards him holding her shoulders tightly spoke..

Ram- ya i can see dt hw fine ur with it.. so cut d crap out priya and listen to me ok just listent to me dammit !

More tears made der way out of her eyes and she started sobbing which made ram loosen his grip bt not leaving her..

Ram - priya plz stop crying.. mujhe bolne ka moka to do.. me maanta hun boht der kardi maine per shayad itni b der nai hui ki sab thik na ho sake. .
Plz priya plz look at me..
He cupped her face wiping her tears making her look at him but she dint open her eyes trying to get herself free from him..

Ram was so hurt as priya dint even want to see his face and was nt able to bear his touch..
He left her and stood away from her..

Ram - aisa b kya kiya he maine priya ki tum meri shakkal tak dekhna nahi chati hun aur mera chuna tumhe itna gira hua lag raha he..
Kya itna he jaanti ho tum apne pyar ko.. 

The intensity and pain in his voice made priya look ar him ..

Ram - mujhe ye sab karne ki zarurat nahi he priya aur vo b tab jab tumne apne pyar ka izhar kiya ho mujhse..
Itna gira hua nahi hun me priya ..
He laughed bitterly still with lot of pain in his voice..
Ram - me jaanta hun mujhe tumhe uss vakht sab batana chahiya tha per jab tum mujhse keh rahi thi ki tum mujhse kitna pyar karti ho me khushi se pagal ho gaya tha.. meri kuch samajh me nai aa raha tha me kya bolu kaise bolu kyunki itna kuch bol chuka tha me ki meri himmat nahi ho rahi thi aur kuch kehne ki..
I m really very sorry for dt..
Per kya karu aisa pehli bar ho raha he mere saath..
Pehle kabhi kisi k liya aisa feel nahi kiya he..
Mujhe itna gussa aaj tak kabhi nai aaya he jaisa mujhe tumhe ronit ke saath flirt karte dekh aaya..
Pata nai kya ho raha he mere saath itna possessive maine kabhi feel nahi kiya he priya..
Aur jab tumne apne pyar ka izhar kiya tab jakar realise hua ki ye kya kar diya maine.. 
jo mujhe karna chahiye tha Tumhare liye.. jiski vajah se me USA se wapis aaya .. jiske liye party me bulaya tumhe.. jiske liye ye sab kiya.. d very base of everything vohi bhul gaya me aur paagalo ki tarah vikram ki baato me agaya..
I m so sorry ki ye sab aise hua per trust me priya me...

He was not able to speak more as his hear was overloaded with guilt..

Priya was just silently listening to him getting surprised at every line ram was speaking..
She was nw anxious to hear more..

Priya - a..aa..aap k..kya ?

Ram looked at priya with tears in his eyes..
Ram - ha priya me sirf aur sirf tumhari vajah se wapis aaya..
Tumhare liye maine party me surprise plan ki thi per sab galat ho gaya sab kuch..
I m really sorry priya me..
Tum..tum sahi kehti ho me kuch deserve nahi karta priya kuch bhi nahi..
Tum chali jaao yahan se..

With that he turned and went towards the window nw tears freely flowing down his eyes...

contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice
waiting for the next update
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice
please continue soon