Co/\/Fe$$Io/\/$ .... last part updated

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all...
Have written something after a very very long tym..
Hope u all lyk it . .
Its a short story..
May nxt Will b d last part.. lets c..
Here its goes...

Co/\/Fe$$Io/\/$

Priya - moreover..i... i th..think we need a break from each other.. 

And with that she left..

Ram just stood der speechless not able to believe wt just happend..
He was still in shock with the confession of his priya loving him just as much as he loves her..
He wanted to say so much to her bt not a word came out of his mouth..
And now when she left he felt so empty realising wt al he said to her.. goddamn hw the hell did he said al those rubbish to priya ..
He sat on the bed his head burried in his hands and hot tears rolled dwn his cheeks..
For the first tym in his life Ram Kapoor felt so emotionally broken that he was numb with every single thing..
Right now only priyas crying face and her emotional breakdown was the only thing cmng in front of his eyes..
He felt like a fool..just as priya said..who was playing stupid confession games ..
That idiot vikram .. oh he want to kill him ryt nw..
But that can wait .. ryt nw it was just priya.. his priya.. who loved him.. this bought a slight smile to his lips..

No .. he has to do something ryt nw.. he cannot just sit here and wallow in grief..
He hv to confess everything to priya..
Bt hw ??
She is not ready to hear a single thing.. bt den he desereved dt..

With a new determination he stood up rubbing his face clean he looked at d watch.. it was just 7 in d mrng..
He had 12hrs to spend before d fashion show and nw he was to determined, come wt, he is gng to make everything perfect..
A perfect beautiful life which he has been dreaming off since d day he realised his feelings for priya in U.S, which was d very reason of his cmng back so early here and nw when he knows wt priya feels and wt he has made her go through he has lot of things to make it upto her..

He was pacing back and Forth thinking hard wt to do..
His initial thought of calling her was of no use when he saw her mobile phn shredded into pieces lying on the floor...
Which made him more restless to hljust barged into sharma house and take her in his arms right der and den..
Bt no he cannot take dt risk.. 
He needed her all to himself.. no one to disturb them and for that he need to fet priya out of dt house to some place where he can make it upto her...

Yes yes yes !
He jumped lyk a love sick teenager when a brilliant idea flashed his mind..
Oh priya i just cant wait nw and  m sure this will make u happy and i can get my priya back...

He dialled a number and talked in lenghts and only after getting satisfied he disconnected d cal..

Step 1 done!

Nw Step 2..  
He dialled Neha...
In single ring she picked up d cal and started asking questions in a panicked state..

Ram - just shutup neha !
He uttered in a stone cold voice which made her stop in an instant as she felt the intensity in his voice.

Neha - Ram..

Ram - I want to meet u and dt idiot husband of urs.. ryt nw!
And i hope u won't delay ur arrival here at my place.. m waiting !
And with that he disconnected..

He was genuinely upset with neha and vikram bt den Ram and Priya ver adults they shoukd hv used der brains too..
Anyways wt is done is done..
And now he has to pay for wtever hpnd..
So y not make them go thru some of his undergoings too...

He had an hr and half nw to 9AM..
He decided to get fresh and b ready as when they arrive is ready to roll his plan in action...

At 8 he was all set and just den neha and vikram barged in his room all dishelved and panicked with guilt written all over der face...
At dt tym only Ram forgave dem for wt hpn.. he smiled inwardly a bit bt den again got d poker face...
Neha closed d door...just in case...

Vikram - ram kya hua tune aise kyun bulaya.. sab theek hai na... pr..priya kahan per hai dik..dikhai nahi de rahi...

Ram - thnx to u .. she left...!

Vik neha - wt !!!!
To say dt dey ver shocked was n understatement moreover rams expressions were nt helping der state..

Neha - fatty .. ye sab k..kaise.. i mean.. i.. i am sorry.. w..we .. are sorry.. 
Hume bilkul nahi pata tha k ye sab aise...
We j..just wanted to h.. help..

Neha choked while speaking as a tear rolled down her eye seeing ram so broken hurt and devoid of any feelings...

Neha was a smart women and she knew ram inside out.. she dint need any explnations of wt would hv hpnd between Ram and Priya as she knows hw priya too ..

Vik - neha plz .. 
He hugged his wife consoling her..
He felt too bad dt bcz of dem ram is in such a state..
The night which should b d happiest in der lyf has turned out to b a disaster for Ram And Priya..

Ram felt really bad seeing his best friends lyk dis .. inspite of wt has hpnd he cannot blame dem completely..
He knew him and priya were equally responsible.. 
And dt he knows wt he has to do he dint wanted to wait a single min..

Ram went near to dem hugged neha tightly consoling her saying dt its al ok and ders no need to b sorry..
And she was his darling and he cannot see her lyk dis..

Ram - common neha ab bas b karo yaar.. vikram kuch bol na teri biwi ko..

Vikram - ram ..

Ram - oh go no vikram ab tu b mat chalu jo jaana..
Jo hua so hua ab tum log bas karo ..
He shouted which made dem look at ram in a surprised way..

Ram- aise dekhne ki koi zarurat nai he.. aur itna he guilty feel ho raha he to me jo keh raha hun vo karke dikhao..
So bolo r u in?

Vik - ram kya baat he.. kya kehna chahta he..

Ram - jo kuch bhi hua nahi hona chahiya tha..
Party me jo hua so hua .. ghar aake bhi boht kuch hua he aur uski vajah se priya chali gai he aur vo meri shakal tak dekhna nahi chahti he..

Neha - r..r..ram.. pr..priya...

Ram - nahi neha.. jo kuch hua uska zimmedar me khud ho aur ab me sab thik karna chahta hun varna boht der ho jayegi..

Ram dint wanted to share wt hpnd btw him and priya as he tho8 dt it was way to personal nd nw he understood wt cik meant when he said dt der r Thngs which shld remain only btw husband wife...

Neha - ram tu bas bol kya karna he..
Vik - ha ram u just say hum tere saath he aur is bar pakka koi gadbad nai hogi...

With dt al 3 just smiled..

Ram - ok.. i hv a plan and i want ur help..

He xplained dem everything and neha was jumping in excitement..

Neha -wow fatty maine kabhi nahi socha tha k tum itne romantic ho sakte ho... hayye i cant just wait tk see priya after...

Ram - bas neha nt a word more..he felt embarrassed bt den he was happy..

Vik - kya ram tu sharma raha he.. neha dekho to .. hum khamo kha iske liye pareshaan ho rahe the..
Ye to ekdum expert nikla yaar..

Ram - shutup vikram..

Vikram and neha laughed pulling rams leg some more and den all 3 ver back to work as dey dnt hv more tym...

Neha - fatty abhi tym nahi he boht kaam isliye tumhe chod rahi hun...

Ram - ha ha ab tu kaam kar apna aur mujhe apna karne de.. me and vikram r  leaving nw aur at 9 sharp we vil see u at
...WESTIN ...

Neha - ram per agar priya ne. ..

Ram - mujhe kuch nahi sunna.. tu kuch bhi kar kaise b kar i want it to b done... and on tym ...

With dt he left ...

To b continue..
If u lyk do comment. ..
Thank you...
Edited by youandme272000 - 8 years ago
Seems Ram has planned something romantic along with Neha Vik to surprise Priya.
can't wait..yaar jaldi se next part update Karo.

this one is too gud.
Superrb update..
Plz continue soon..
And if possible plz pm me frm next tym..
wow ve beautiful update 
Waiting for next..
Pls continue soon
tooo gud.. pls continue soon
omg lovely
waiting for the next part
westin se yaad aya, i think ram is gonna surprise priya in the same room
😉
Here is d nxt part...

Neha packed der bags just as ram had told her to do..
Nw d most difficult task was to get PRIYA

On the other side Ram and Vikram reached Westin and as Ram had ordered d staff was ready at der service..
He told Vik to handle everything and he will join den soon as he has some other work to do..

Ram wanted to buy something special for her.. 
he knows she is not fond of such thng bt still he wanted to..
He saw a Jwellery store and started looking for something unique.. just lyk her...

Finally he found a beautiful platinum chain with a heart shaped emerald outlined with diamonds which he knows she is fond of as he has seen a similar kind of ring which she wears along with her engagement ring..
Also he found beautiful toe rings studded with a single diamond looking elegant and unique..
He was surprised with himself dt he has noticed such minor details of her bt den was very happy ...
He bought dem and den went to d room he has booked for dem..

He had tho8 of just calling her der to sort out everything bt den he wanted it to b bery very special..
He knew his wife loved surprises and dis was sure d best he his dng for her..

And so he has booked d same suite at Westin d one of der first night and had told vikram to get it decorated in a similar manner bt on just d inner room and nt d whole suite..

When he entered he was pleased with wt he saw...
Der ver very warm decorations with soft lights and scented floating water candles placed at some corners of d room as dis was d only decor he wanted in d suite and d room inside was decorated d same was as of der 1st nyt..
As it was day tym he wanted all d curtains to b down so dt der  is minimum light in d room..

Staff was making d final touches..
Once done dey all left with a happy broad smile as dey very rewarded with a heafty tip by Mr.Ram Kapoor..

Ram sighed and sat on the sofa .. vikram joining him...

Vikram - kya hua Ram ? Sab thik se to hua abhi tak fir kyun inta stressed dikh raha he...

Ram - yaar vikram priya aayegi to sahi na yahan pe..

Vikram - aisa kyun bol raha he.. vo zarur aayegi.. aur vaise b tune neha ko bola he use laane k liye ..
He laughed to lighten his mood..
But he was still d same..

Ram - pata nai per jis tarah se vo gai he aur jo kuch bhi usne kaha ... uske baad... i.. i .. just dnt kno.. m nt sure... i hope neha mana paye usse aur kaise b yahan leke aaye...

Vikram - Ram tu chinta mat kar sab thik ho jayega aur vaise b tune itna kuch plan kiya he priya k liye to aisa ho he nahi sakta k vo na maane..
Chal ab tera mood thik kar aur jo socha he uspe dhyan de...

With dt dey both smile...

Here neha was on her way to sharma house..
He has send d bag thru driver which ram wanted.. 

Neha was very worried..
She had cald sharma house landline and talked with priya bt she dint wanted to talk abt anything dt happened and had requested her to nt talk abt it as she just wanted to concentrate on her sisters big day and b der for her..
She had asked her to bring her hand bad and some clothes for her as she dint had any here ..

Neha was thinking hw to just get her out of d house ..
The show was at night and ryt nw it was just 8.45 AM

Neha  parked d car and went upsatirs.. 
She needs to b very carefull bcz if priya comes to know dt she is here to take her to ram she will nt come at any cost..

Shpra ji opened d door and was surprised to see her..

Shipra - are neha aao aao.. itni subh subh kyan kaam pad gaya tumhe hamara.. 

Neha - are aunty vo kyan he na ..
Just den priya came and was surprised to see her so early..

Priya - neha tum

Neha - are yaar ye kya baat hui Ekto khud bulati aur ab aise sawal kar rahi ho chodo me ja rahi hun

Priya - nehaaa

Shipra - kya neha .. tune bulaya he fir kyon aisa pucha tune.. 

Priya - maaa maine usse bulaya tha per mujhe laga vo dopher tak aayegi kyunki abhi thodi der pehle to baat hui thi meri..
Vaise tum itni jadli kaise aa gai vo b mera saman leke ?

Neha thinking mar gaye yaar ye priya sach me boht zyada jasusi wali books padhti he..
Neha - v..vo.. priya.. vo ha jaise tumse baat hui me turant nikal gai kyunki me.. ha vo me vaise b gharse nikal he rahi thi kyunki mujhe kaam se kahin jaana he ..

Priya a bit surprised - kaam ? Itni subh subh ?

Neha - vo.. ha.. vo maine tumhe pehle bataya tha na mere interiro decor k interest k baare me.. bas..bas uske related kaam .. i mean m..meating meating he.. ha..

Priya - per vo idea to tumne drop kar diya tha na neha kyunki tum bachoo ko aur tym dena chahti thi..

Neha thinking ye priya ko itna yaad kaise rehta he .. kuch bhi karke usko leke to jaana padega.. 9 yhin baj gaye he fatty wait kar raha hoga..

Priya - neha.. kahan kho gayi tum..

Shipra - tum dono betho me aaram se mujhe boht kaam he..

Priya - thik he ma hum aander bethte he.. chalo neha..

Neha - nahii

Priya and shipra stopped listening to neha..

Shipra - kya baat he neha.. aise kyun chillai..

Neha - vo aunty aisi koi baat nai he.. 
She smiled nervously..
Vo kya he na muj..mujhe late ho raha he.. bas isliye..

Priya - oh to pehle bolna chahiye tha na.. per mujhe kuch samajh nai aa raha tujhe aise achanak itni subh subh kaam..

Neha -  yaar priya itne sawal kaise kar leti ho tum..
Bas maine socha he ki mujhe kuch interesting karna he aur isliye maine kuch leading firms jo ra.. i mean vikram  ki pehchan me he unse baat ki he aur unhone aaj subh meeting rakhi he .. u kno milke we can discuss our ideas..
So bas uske liye jaane he...hume..

Priya - ok ok itna hyper kyon ho rahi ho.. ek min.. hume matlab ?

Neha - hume maltab tum aur me..
Neha said caitiously gazing priyas expression and as expect she was abt to say no when neh again said..

Neha - and dare u say no to me.. tum jaanti ho mujhse akele nai joga aur oehla yumne mujhe promise kiya tha ki jab bhi mujhe tumhari zarurat pade gi u vil b der for me.. aur aaj mujhe tumhari boht zarurat he..

Priya - neha yaar me jaanti hun maine kaha tha per .. per aaj nai.. plzzz

Neha felt really bad for dng this to priya.. she can see it on her face clearly hw tired upset and hurt she is..
Bt no she has to dis as she is dng dis for priya only ...

Neha - priya me sab jaanti hun and dt is d reason more i want u to come with me .. plz chalo .. plz plz plz.. i do understand u bt i need u priya yaar.. plz chalo..

Priya - neha mujhse nahi hoga.. i... i.. 
She saw her mother getting slighyly worried and so she jUST stopped abruptly..

Neha too noticed dis ..
Coming fwd she took priyas hand in her and spoke softly ..

Neha - just trust me priya.. plz chalo mere saath..

There was something in d way which neha spoke dt priya dint understand wts Gng on and y neha is so admant bt she was nt able to say ne thng..

Shipra - are priya kyun itna bhav kha rahi he beta.. chali jaana uske saath.. meeting he to he aur teri dost ko teri zarurat he varna vo aise subh subh tujhe manane kyun aati...
Ja beta .. waise b konsa pura din tujhe vahan rehna he.. meeting khatam hote he aajana vaise b ayesha thodi der me ja rahi natasha k saath venue pe to ghar pe rehke b tu kya karegi..

Neha - excellent aunty u r d best.. 
Neha hugged shipra in excitement..
Den realising her out odlf d way behaviour she compose herself ..

Neha - i.. i.. mean aunry bilkul sahi keh rahi he..
Chalo na plz ab boht hua  mujhe wakai me boht late ho raha he...

Priya hesitating a bit - neha...

Neha - its final priya tum chal rahi ho.. tumhari bag b gadi me he me uper leke nai aai hun so lets leave.. ryt nw...

Priya - per neha.. mere kapde..

Neha dragged her out ..
Neha - sab thik its perfect aur vahan fresh ho jaana waise b meeting hotel me he hai..

Neha dint wanted to spare a min more in d house b4 priya can change her mind she dragged her out of d house...

In car

Priya was just sitting silently gazing outside d window..

Neha tried to talk bt she just dint rpld..
She stopped d car ..

Neha - priya for heavensake plz talk to me.. me jaanti hun sab meri galti he jo kuch b kal hua tumhare aur ram

Priya-me keh chuki hu neha mujhe us baare me koi baat nahi karni so plz just stop it boht ho gaya .. itna sab hone k baad bhi tum mujhe abhi meeting k kiye leke ja rahi ho i dint knew u coukd b so insensitive..

Neha noticed a line of tear in priyas eyes bt she immediately turned her face aside before neha can say anything..

Neha sighed and started d car..
It was a silent drive till dey reached Westin ...

To b continue..

Do lyk and comment
Thank you