Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

But kashaf ke liye sab maaf πŸ˜³

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like her as an actress, I rate her quite well but when she delivers her dialogues why does she sound a bit like Hema Malini "groaning" when she talks...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I like her as an actress, I rate her quite well but when she delivers her dialogues why does she sound a bit like Hema Malini "groaning" when she talks...

she's ghareebon ki hema malini πŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Ji nahi ZGH was her best, then daam then kadurat acha

Daam mein to I hardly saw her, so it doesnt count acha
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

she's ghareebon ki hema malini πŸ˜†

🀣
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont agree on the proud part! i met her at a mall a few days after zgh ended on hum and the way she met i think she is an amazing person!
i dont like her voice as well but i like her acting! i think negetive roles suit her more like the one she had in daam!
starstruckk thumbnail
lol wow, where were all these people when there were countless debates on Sanam Saeed's acting abilities? It's as if everyone just came out of the closet today.

I like Sanam...I'll always love her for her portrayal as Kashaf. She was really good..but with that said, she has been quite monotonous and boring in most of her other shows afterwards. I still feel she's better than many others, but she's not as great as some people have made her out  to be either.
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

lol wow, where were all these people when there were countless debates on Sanam Saeed's acting abilities? It's as if everyone just came out of the closet today.

I like Sanam...I'll always love her for her portrayal as Kashaf. She was really good..but with that said, she has been quite monotonous and boring in most of her other shows afterwards. I still feel she's better than many others, but she's not as great as [eople have made her out to be either.

that was exactly my reaction πŸ˜† I had no idea the forum had some SS dislikers, the last topic of the same kind turned ugly in no time, it's like you have to like who we like or shut up. This is really unusual. πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guysss.. Please don't be scared always say your mind.. You don't have to be the part of a herd mentality.. Don't bully and don't get bullied.. Be dabangg and if you can manage be a shit stirrer like me your time here would be worth while πŸ€£
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

that was exactly my reaction πŸ˜† I had no idea the forum had some SS dislikers, the last topic of the same kind turned ugly in no time, it's like you have to like who we like or shut up. This is really unusual. πŸ˜ƒ

i totally agree with both of u on this πŸ˜† we 3 got maximum bashing πŸ˜†