Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I think i should do that..🤣

I'm actually a shit stirrer.. you pehchaano-ed me so right..😆

I knew it! I knew you were getting bored with your own thread. Even worse is that everyone is agreeing with you. This is betrayal! This thread was supposed to be on fire! 

See, I am talented like that. 😎
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
She was AMAZING in talkyan ...kadurat which no one mentions may be coz of the low trps 
In ded also just in the last week's Epi her acting was disappointing

Other than that she was pretty good in the initial episodes of ded with mikaal n maya 

She tried her best to portray ruhi 

Just for one bad episode I can't ignore the previous episodes of ded where she was very good 

She was good in shukk as well specially the scenes with the kid and syed jibrun 

I m not a fan of her but she isn't as pathetic as this thread is mocking her to be 

She wudnt hv been so popular if she was that bad 

Even I agree last week's epi she was exceptionally bad in all the scenes which surprised me too 

But that doesn't mean we mk it look like she is like this forever 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Kadurat was her best show acha!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ji nahi ZGH was her best, then daam then kadurat acha
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is not good in any episode of DED. She is monotonous and sounds totally irritated in most of her shows. I repeat  ...the story required that kind of character so her acting looked good in ZGH constant irritated and grumpy look. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

She is not good in any episode of DED. She is monotonous and sounds totally irritated in most of her shows. I repeat ...the story required that kind of character so her acting looked good in ZGH constant irritated and grumpy look.

I know, ZGH was just her type 😆
spicychic thumbnail
If you ask me, there isn't much difference between Fiza of Daam and Kashaf of ZGH. Both were whining, complaining. So she isn't that exceptional
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

She is not good in any episode of DED. She is monotonous and sounds totally irritated in most of her shows. I repeat  ...the story required that kind of character so her acting looked good in ZGH constant irritated and grumpy look. 

Word!!!!!!!!!
ZGH was a tailor made role for her..i read the novels ages ago before i heard it got dramatized by sultana siddique and she finalised sanam for this role and i was like yes the description of kashaf in novel by Umera matches to sanam perfectly.no doubt she ace that role..its so her type like kadurat  and talkhiyan..shez brilliant in these dramas...

the main draw back is her diction is very poor sometimes u have a hard time understanding her dialogues and also her lack of voice modulation.its same like sanam is speaking not the character thats why her acting looked forced and monotonous when she tried something out of her type
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can not beleive!!! There r so many who actually does not like her much..i guess they were afraid till now that they will be bashed if they say something against SS..

I loved Sanam as kashaf...for me no one else could have played the role with this much perfection...

But after that as i said earlier also (and got gaali ðŸ˜†) that she never stood out...but as Roohi she completely failled..choosing Roohi's role was her worst decision of her career.. I dont know why she choose that role...given to the fact that Diyer e Dil become so popular she lost many fans and many have started doubting her acting skill

But kashaf ke liye sab maaf ðŸ˜³
Edited by grey23 - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail

kashaf's role was made for her ..I mean she played a girl who is sick and irritated of life. I watched kadurat after ZGH but again she played girl who is sick of life but this time it wasn't that impressive for me because I kinda saw her that way before. well her character of ruhi was somewhat negative so certain hate for her is ok. she was alright till she player younger role but her older version is really disappointing. she was just whining all the time. while staying away from bashing i will just put up this way Sanam really made bad choice after ZGH